Meet the Press Sun Aug 14th (politics or hate?)

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The first 30 minutes was all about hating God and loving gays. The agenda is quite clear, anyone who believes in God and doesn't embrace gays will be persecuted. I find it disgusting that we are consumed with political extremes rather than the problems of our nation. Praise for God or gays will be a moot point if we dont resuscitate our economy.

Let me also say that I am not a believer nor do I believe Michelle handled the questions very well. However I DO BELIEVE there are issues more relevant to the needs of our country than some liberal progressive bullshit agenda. Obama does not believe in gay marriage but I doubt he will be drilled on it like this.

The first 30 minutes was all about hating God and loving gays. The agenda is quite clear, anyone who believes in God and doesn't embrace gays will be persecuted. I find it disgusting that we are consumed with political extremes rather than the problems of our nation. Praise for God or gays will be a moot point if we dont resuscitate our economy.

Let me also say that I am not a believer nor do I believe Michelle handled the questions very well. However I DO BELIEVE there are issues more relevant to the needs of our country than some liberal progressive bullshit agenda. Obama does not believe in gay marriage but I doubt he will be drilled on it like this.
Kudos to everything you said Grampa; and the media like Meet the Press and their networks will pay for this; America is finally awake.

• Banned

Kudos to everything you said Grampa; and the media like Meet the Press and their networks will pay for this; America is finally awake.

Yea the right is certainly awake. I just wonder where the middle is on this. Do they realize its a distraction and irrelevant to the issues that need true scrutiny?

The Liberal controlled media will focus on ANYTHING that takes the spotlight off their leader President Obama.

The Liberal controlled media will focus on ANYTHING that takes the spotlight off their leader President Obama.

wizardofozbamacopysr1.jpg

yep, it's time to let some of these issues rest for awhile. Abortion, been decided. Gay marriage, who cares. Candidates with three x-wives, so what. Mormon, so what again. Gun control, means hitting your target.

No one on the left cared about the President sitting in a Church that was ministered by Rev Wright.
No one on the left cared about the President hanging out with a terrorist Bill Ayers..
Now it's an issue if one of the Republicans is a Mormon.There was talk earlier in the week,now being denied,that the President was going to attack Romney as weird.Why because he's a Mormon.
Now it's o k to go after Michelle Bachmann for something that's in her religion which may not have the same meaning to one of us as it does to someone in that faith.

We have a nation that is in real trouble here if we just look at unemployment of it's people and not the 100 other things that needs attention and these are the things people care about.

No one on the left cared about the President sitting in a Church that was ministered by Rev Wright.
No one on the left cared about the President hanging out with a terrorist Bill Ayers..
Now it's an issue if one of the Republicans is a Mormon.There was talk earlier in the week,now being denied,that the President was going to attack Romney as weird.Why because he's a Mormon.
Now it's o k to go after Michelle Bachmann for something that's in her religion which may not have the same meaning to one of us as it does to someone in that faith.

We have a nation that is in real trouble here if we just look at unemployment of it's people and not the 100 other things that needs attention and these are the things people care about.

This is Obama's doing. His campaign is starting the "wierd" characterization of Romney; I've read it on other forums today, one a History forum:

Anyway:

“Unless things change and Obama can run on accomplishments, he will have to kill Romney,” said a prominent Democratic strategist aligned with the White House.

The onslaught would have two aspects. The first is personal: Obama’s reelection campaign will portray the public Romney as inauthentic, unprincipled and, in a word used repeatedly by Obama’s advisers in about a dozen interviews, “weird.”

Read more: Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Another for the David Gregory highlight reel.

That clown is married to the sister of one of my best friends and he and his two older brothers have zero positive/nice things to say about the guy.

Forum List

Back