Ron Paul Revisited With Stormfront Founder Don Black & Son Derek Black

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
In the debate the other night I caught where Ron Paul was backed into a corner on his stance with weather Iran should be able to have nuclear weapons while we are still at war with terrorism. Ron Paul showed his pacifist Neville Chamberlain moment and submitted that he was in favor of Iran having them even though Iran's president Ahmadinejad has allegedly stated that they would blow Israel off the map. A few years ago back in Sept of 07, Ron Paul was seen and documented in a few pics taken having a meeting at a presidential debate with White Nationalist & Stormfront founder Don Black and his son Derek Black who both have a popular radio show out of Miami on WPBR 1340 am at 9:00 am weekdays. The question I have is given Pauls response the other night on supporting Iran having nuclear weapons and his affiliation with White Nationalist Don Black and Derek, should Ron Paul be looked at as a anti-semite and supporter of Iran, a known enemy of the United States who's people chant 'Death to America' in massive rallys in the streets? David Horowitz apparently thought so back in Febuary.

20071220RonPaulDonBlack.jpg

David Horowitz article on Ron Paul being a vicious Anti-Semite:
Ron Paul Is A Vicious Anti-Semite and Anti-American and Conservatives Need To Wash Their Hands of Him | NewsReal Blog

Little Green Footballs - Ron Paul's Photo-Op with Stormfront

Last edited:
there is a vein of racism in many on the right

And the on left. But let's put stereotypes, blanket statements, and hate speech aside for the moment and see if we can address the topic here.

USArmyRetired said:
In the debate the other night I caught where Ron Paul was backed into a corner on his stance with weather Iran should be able to have nuclear weapons while we are still at war with terrorism. Ron Paul showed his pacifist Neville Chamberlain moment and submitted that he was in favor of Iran having them even though Iran's president Ahmadinejad has allegedly stated that they would blow Israel off the map. A few years ago back in Sept of 07, Ron Paul was seen and documented in a few pics taken having a meeting at a presidential debate with White Nationalist & Stormfront founder Don Black and his son Derek Black who both have a popular radio show out of Miami on WPBR 1340 am at 9:00 am weekdays. The question I have is given Pauls response the other night on supporting Iran having nuclear weapons and his affiliation with White Nationalist Don Black and Derek, should Ron Paul be looked at as a anti-semite and supporter of Iran, a known enemy of the United States who's people chant 'Death to America' in massive rallys in the streets? David Horowitz apparently thought so back in Febuary.

Ron Paul Is A Vicious Anti-Semite and Anti-American and Conservatives Need To Wash Their Hands of Him | NewsReal Blog

Ron Paul has a fierce stance on non-interventionism. So his stance on Iran was very much expected. And, we pay the UN around 6 billion a year to handle rogue nations in an unbiased manner. The UN also has their own nuclear weapons inspectors. They need to be the ones to handle this, and I absolutely do not support another lone gunman cowboy approach to Iran like we did in Iraq.

As for the photo op. Some random guy walks up to Ron Paul at a debate and asks for a picture and a signature, and Paul is supposed to instantly know who they are and what they support? Get real. He most likely had no clue who they were.

• Banned

And the on left. But let's put stereotypes, blanket statements, and hate speech aside for the moment and see if we can address the topic here.

USArmyRetired said:

Ron Paul has a fierce stance on non-interventionism. So his stance on Iran was very much expected. And, we pay the UN around 6 billion a year to handle rogue nations in an unbiased manner. The UN also has their own nuclear weapons inspectors. They need to be the ones to handle this, and I absolutely do not support another lone gunman cowboy approach to Iran like we did in Iraq.

As for the photo op. Some random guy walks up to Ron Paul at a debate and asks for a picture and a signature, and Paul is supposed to instantly know who they are and what they support? Get real. He most likely had no clue who they were.
How do you know he didn't know them?

USArmyRetired said:

How do you know he didn't know them?

he had hot anal sex with sarah, you know.

him and some black guy-i've got the video

w000t!!!!!

Forum List

Back