Meet The Master Debater

I realize that politicians have to speak a lot in front of cameras, I realize that even the best mess up from time to time but Christ that guy is a stumble-bum at the podium. What does Texas see in such sorry public speakers?

Well ya know it could be because the people in Texas actually have jobs, a growing economy and 6 Fortune 500 companies call Texas home. Taxes are cheap, cost of living is cheap, over all it seems to be working in Texas without a great orator or teleprompter. :)

Oh and I would love to MEET Governor Perry. :)

Economy of Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh lordy! I dun went and messed with Texas!

If this is the worst he says, we should count ourselves lucky. Its like the Obama thread - this is pretty unimportant. Problem is, he's a dumb version of Bush and he makes Bachmann/$arah look smart.

We should be a lot more concerned with their aggregate ignorance about the job they're applying for.

Well ya know it could be because the people in Texas actually have jobs, a growing economy and 6 Fortune 500 companies call Texas home. Taxes are cheap, cost of living is cheap, over all it seems to be working in Texas without a great orator or teleprompter. :)

Isn't it amazing that liberal wonderlands like New York and California have more?

obama isn't any better. He screws up all the time. The left just keep giving him a pass.

Hell....what happened to "Couldn't Do It Without A Teleprompter"

You can't have it both ways. As soon as he starts looking at the palm of his hands or on a taped wrist I'll know he's toast.

Last edited:
I realize that politicians have to speak a lot in front of cameras, I realize that even the best mess up from time to time but Christ that guy is a stumble-bum at the podium. What does Texas see in such sorry public speakers?

What do you expect from a closet democrat?

Closet democrat? I have met democrats and he, sir, is no democrat.

Well his lip prints on Gore's ass say different.

Yikes, 6 Fortune 500 Companies in Texas!!!!
In Minnesota, we have 20 Fortune 500 Companies, with 20 million fewer residents than Texas and we have high taxes. But we also have one of the highest quality ratings in the country, very clean air, the best health care and cold enough winters to keep the riff raft out!
Texas can keep Perry..

Yikes, 6 Fortune 500 Companies in Texas!!!!
In Minnesota, we have 20 Fortune 500 Companies, with 20 million fewer residents than Texas and we have high taxes. But we also have one of the highest quality ratings in the country, very clean air, the best health care and cold enough winters to keep the riff raft out!
Texas can keep Perry..

Texas percentage of GDP for 2010 7.95

Minnesota percentage of GDP for 2010 1.84

:eusa_whistle:

List of U.S. states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No he's one of those who has had their brains kicked out. That is definitely a Republican.

Forum List

Back