Meet The Libertarian Presidential Contender Looking To Be The 'Adult In The Room'

I was mainly referring to going 75 or 80 in a 65mph zone.

I guess it would save money on prisons. Just execute people for any crime.
Where i am at, 75 on the interstate is acceptable, but those who go 90 or 100 they are the problem all the time, because to save 5 minutes and then end up dead because you lost control, well, i think God sends a message. Slow down and follow the law, you will arrive at your destination.

Where i am at, 75 on the interstate is acceptable, but those who go 90 or 100 they are the problem all the time, because to save 5 minutes and then end up dead because you lost control, well, i think God sends a message. Slow down and follow the law, you will arrive at your destination.

75 is acceptable, but illegal. And far more dangerous than someone stealing candy.

And if God sends a message that is fine. But you are talking about them being pulled over and executed on the spot.

Libertarians are politics for the disinterested... Sounds great, live independently and fuck the Government...​

In reality it means investing less into your country... Crumbling roads, Health systems falling apart, poor education, bad policing cause they under resourced and badly trained,..... But rich people keep more and poor people will eventually end up paying for it...

HOLY SHIT!
I actually agree with super-leftardo CowboyTed…. BUT.
I do like some of the hippy as fuck Little House On The Prairie era bullshit pushed by the Lib-Lites.
I think the timing is bad for the Lib-Lites….they missed it by 80-90 years that’s all.

No, it should not. What about a speeding ticket? If you get caught going faster than the posted speed limit, should they be executed?

Speeding isn't taking something that doesn't belong to you. An innocent old lady could speed a little. But it takes a special kind of sleezebag to steal.

Imagine that Paul Ryan was fighting tooth and nail to keep 5 billion dollars from going to the WALL that would of kept illegals from invading our country. Yeah, it would of cost 5 billion dollars but look at what fuckers like you did in supporting Joe Biden

You lost me there. If you have to lie to make a point, then you really don't have one.

Forum List

Back