Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter

This is your post I replied to from you:

"Democrats are convincing me that Trump's staff did the right thing.

You have no sense of personal responsibility at all, you're pathetic. This is the world you want to live in. You run around acting like a dick and then whine to high heaven when you pay any price for that.

Lesson #1 kid, there can be repercussions to being a dick. He sure paid a small price for that first lesson"

I have said, and spelled it out in the most simple terms as possible. Your idea of the "price" of being a dick is wrong. No... the price of being a dick is becoming the President of the United States.

You can't understand that? Have someone else in your house read it and explain it to you.

Seriously, that was your argument?

:lmao:

OMG, you are a chick. That's hilarious. So your argument is Trump's a dick, the kid's a dick, so he's going to be President! So stuff it kaz!

You have nothing on the thread and Trump cutting him off.

OMG, that's hilarious. You're a piece of work. One question, are they real?

Your argument is, if a kid is a dick to Trump his parents failed him and he should learn from it. What did he learn from it? That as long as he is a rich dick like Trump he can one day be President and block 16 year old kids on Twitter.

:clap2:

So what we have is:

Lewdog: 100% of dicks become President

Kaz: Less than one in a hundred million dicks become President.

Wow, I own your worthless ass, you're delusional

Wrong. Trump is a beacon for kids all around the U.S. If you act like a dick, and you troll people, and you act like a baby on Twitter, someday you too, could be President. Unless you are a girl.

No shit you fucking guy with a kunt. No one is denying he's a dick.

And that says what about his cutting off another dick who's a dick on his twitter feed?

You seriously are a chick. Chicks with dicks are a sad lot. I'll send you an Easter card

Boy you sure are a sore loser aren't you? Here's your participation trophy.

trophy.jpg

In fairness, Trump is actually a dick. That has nothing to do with cutting off a snot nosed brat who insults him in twitter, but it is actually true. The part I don't get is Lewdog's incredible self glorification based on that observation. I mean holy crap only like 3/4 the rest of the country noticed that. He's stroking himself for that observation why?

Oh, I know he is. I'm not denying it. I'm reveling in the fact that this guy won't post the proof.

You know he is yet you want proof? Do you understand how utterly stupid that statement is?

No. It was may way of showing just how utterly lazy you are. You absolutely refused to post any links or proof, solely on the basis of your fear of me rejecting them. Me knowing Trump was a dick wasn't the point. Me rejecting the links wasn't the point.

Each and every time you were pressured, you deflected with "life experience." I don't accept anecdotal arguments. Only hard facts, and you were unwilling to post them. Excuse after excuse.

But hey, I'm just some stupid unemployed kid living in his grandma's basement who doesn't know anything.

Seriously, you're 40 years old and this is how you debate someone? With insults and deflections?

Moving on...

The kid is a dick and got cut off from Trump's twitter account. Lewdog hears dick and comes a running. Seriously Lewdog, have you considered what the "dog" means in your user ID?

This whole thread isn't that complicated. Trump has a twitter feed. A kid acts like a dick and insults him on his own twitter feed. Trump's staff turns him off. Suddenly you're obsessed with dicks. You be the doctor and say what that means

Trump is a DICK. You admitted he is a DICK. Why should I use any other word? It is what it is. You are the one who seems obsessed with using the connotation of a body part and not the one that means a person with a poor attitude. You're the one that needs to think about your sexuality, not me.

What you can't do is connect your astute, brainiac observation that everyone else has too that Trump is a dick with the thread.

So fucking what? Being a dick doesn't mean he shouldn't cut someone off who insults him on his own fucking twitter feed.

Or in your case a twat feed

Seriously, that was your argument?

OMG, you are a chick. That's hilarious. So your argument is Trump's a dick, the kid's a dick, so he's going to be President! So stuff it kaz!

You have nothing on the thread and Trump cutting him off.

OMG, that's hilarious. You're a piece of work. One question, are they real?

Your argument is, if a kid is a dick to Trump his parents failed him and he should learn from it. What did he learn from it? That as long as he is a rich dick like Trump he can one day be President and block 16 year old kids on Twitter.

So what we have is:

Wrong. Trump is a beacon for kids all around the U.S. If you act like a dick, and you troll people, and you act like a baby on Twitter, someday you too, could be President. Unless you are a girl.

And that says what about his cutting off another dick who's a dick on his twitter feed?

You seriously are a chick. Chicks with dicks are a sad lot. I'll send you an Easter card

trophy.jpg

Um ... you've done nothing but "participate." You don't have a post on the thread topic in the entire thread. I continually asked what your dick hurt had to do with the thread, you've had zero

So what we have is:

trophy.jpg

Um ... you've done nothing but "participate." You don't have a post on the thread topic in the entire thread. I continually asked what your dick hurt had to do with the thread, you've had zero

I can't help it everyone else in the thread understands but you. So you don't like your trophy? You want another one? Maybe a cookie too? You want me to take you out for pizza?

What kind of precious 70-year old snowflake blocks a teenager on twitter??

The kind of precious snowflake conservatives voted for.
I guess if I called Obama a snowflake on his website he would put me to the front? Do you really want to go there. Obama created the snowflakes across the country.

So what we have is:

trophy.jpg

I can't help it everyone else in the thread understands but you. So you don't like your trophy? You want another one? Maybe a cookie too? You want me to take you out for pizza?

Of the 350 million people in the country, you're one of the 250 million who realized that "Trump is a dick." You have nothing to add, end of observation. Your family must be so proud, well done.

You sir, have a firm grasp of the obvious. It's uncanny

trophy.jpg

Of the 350 million people in the country, you're one of the 250 million who realized that "Trump is a dick." You have nothing to add, end of observation. Your family must be so proud, well done.

You sir, have a firm grasp of the obvious. It's uncanny

You're still talking about dicks? You just can't get that out of your mouth can you? :mm:

Thinnest skinned president-rigged-elect in history.
--------------------

It seems that President-elect Donald Trump is always on Twitter.

Always ready to give his opinion, or, his advice.

But it turns out that more than a few people have no idea what Trump's been saying on Twitter — because they've been blocked from even seeing his tweets.

People like 16-year-old Antonio Del Otero. He's a junior at Huron High School in Detroit, Michigan, and a couple months ago, he tweeted something kind of mean at Trump.

“Basically I called him a 'reject Cheeto,'” says Del Otero.

The tweet got a lot of likes.

And an hour later, when Del Otero tried to take a look at Trump's Twitter profile, he realized he'd been blocked.

''I didn't believe it at first, at all. I was kind of in shock,” says Del Otero. “I was at school when I saw that, and I just kind of showed it to everyone, and we all laughed about it, and I didn't know what to think about it.”

Read the story here: Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter
Why do you care? Who cares who would block whom? I would block your ass...

--------------------

But it turns out that more than a few people have no idea what Trump's been saying on Twitter — because they've been blocked from even seeing his tweets.

People like 16-year-old Antonio Del Otero. He's a junior at Huron High School in Detroit, Michigan, and a couple months ago, he tweeted something kind of mean at Trump.

And an hour later, when Del Otero tried to take a look at Trump's Twitter profile, he realized he'd been blocked.

''I didn't believe it at first, at all. I was kind of in shock,” says Del Otero. “I was at school when I saw that, and I just kind of showed it to everyone, and we all laughed about it, and I didn't know what to think about it.”

Why is this news?

--------------------

Why is this news?

Is it not entertaining for you?

--------------------

Why is this news?

Maybe you find the pontifications of a 16 year old enlightening but personally I look for someone with more experience for my info.

Last edited:
--------------------

Why is this news?

Maybe you find you find the pontifications of a 16 year old enlightening but personally I look for someone with more experience for my info.

I don't care what the kid wrote, the part that is hilarious is that the 70-old man child blocked him because he hurt his widdle feewings.

--------------------

Why is this news?

Maybe you find you find the pontifications of a 16 year old enlightening but personally I look for someone with more experience for my info.

I don't care what the kid wrote, the part that is hilarious is that the 70-old man child blocked him because he hurt his widdle feewings.

So you'd take into account the pontifications of a child?

Trump is a DICK. You admitted he is a DICK. Why should I use any other word? It is what it is.

It's not a matter of us admitting it. We already knew. We didn't need you telling us that.

Your argument was just so full of assumptions and insults that someone had to challenge you. Turns out you had nothing but "life experience."

Last edited:
--------------------

Why is this news?

I doubt you heard kaz and others the first time, he himself didn't block the kid. I think he has more important things to do than moderate a twitter feed. He probably performs dictation and leaves the rest to his staff.

But the block is the best "get off my lawn" coming from a billionaire.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
--------------------

Why is this news?

I doubt you heard kaz and others the first time, he himself didn't block the kid. I think he has more important things to do than moderate a twitter feed. He probably performs dictation and leaves the rest to his staff.

But the block is the best "get off my lawn" coming from a billionaire.

lol, well if KAZ sez that Donald didn't block him himself -- then it must be true!!!! :laugh2:

You guys are something else. Hilariously writing your own narratives to suit whatever beliefs you're still clinging to....lol

Forum List

Back