Meet the 'anti-AOC' millennial running for Congress

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: I love seeing young people who have their heads screwed on straight. Its so refreshing.

Illinois congressional candidate Catalina Lauf (R) shares her background and platform for the congressional race

ME: I love seeing young people who have their heads screwed on straight. Its so refreshing.

Illinois congressional candidate Catalina Lauf (R) shares her background and platform for the congressional race

While she sounds sane enough, perhaps, what I want to know is, is when did American Congressional Politics become the Miss America pageant? One dances on the rooftops, this other has a megawatt grin. Let's hope she's not blonde, also under her $500 haircut.

I hope Fox and OANN get behind her and do it fast and free.

If she looses, she get hired by Fox, <snicker>

• Banned

While she sounds sane enough, perhaps, what I want to know is, is when did American Congressional Politics become the Miss America pageant? One dances on the rooftops, this other has a megawatt grin. Let's hope she's not blonde, also under her $500 haircut.

I don't care what anyone's background is as long as they are correct on the issues. I'll vote for a janitor if he is for low taxes, strong military and limited government.

• Banned
Link to video: Catalina Lauf on Twitter

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Catalina Lauf takes aim at AOC with 'Latina by heart, American first' congressional run

Catalina Lauf, a 26-year-old former Trump administration adviser running for Congress in Illinois, who is Latina, doesn't explicitly bill herself as the Republican counterweight to New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Instead, Lauf – the daughter of a small-business owner and a legal Guatemalan immigrant – says her campaign to retake the state's 14th Congressional District in 2020 is premised on entrepreneurism and unity. At the same time, Lauf said, if voters want to draw comparisons to Ocasio-Cortez, she's not about to stop them.

Forum List

Back