Meet New Tea Party Sen. Tim Scott: Impeach President Obama, Kick Kids Off Food Stamps

I thought the right wing kept screaming about how much they don't care about race... This guy sounds like an evil cocksucker. No way he'll get beyond a regional platform as this guy sounds like cancer to anyone with a brain.
Fucking racist!

I don't think you know what the word racist means. But it's fun watching the right-wing mimic the left because they're clearly followers incapable of their own original ideas.

I thought the right wing kept screaming about how much they don't care about race... This guy sounds like an evil cocksucker. No way he'll get beyond a regional platform as this guy sounds like cancer to anyone with a brain.
Fucking racist!

I don't think you know what the word racist means. But it's fun watching the right-wing mimic the left because they're clearly followers incapable of their own original ideas.

A racist is someone who holds a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Racist does not mean "Republican" like some lefties try to define it.

Fucking racist!

A racist is someone who holds a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Correct, yet the Republicans have an inordinate amount of racists in it's ranks.

Correct, yet the Republicans have an inordinate amount of racists in it's ranks.

Saying that isn't ever going to make that true. It's bullcrap and you know it. The Racists have always been in the Democrat party. They've just learned to pretend they are helping minorities while making their lives worse.

Fucking racist!

You don't know the meaning of the word "satire," do you?

Fucking racist!

You don't know the meaning of the word "satire," do you?

So one person appointing this guy is the right-wings version of satire? You know what's fascinating is that there's actually research out there that right-winger's brains can't process satire.

You sound like you have terminal cancer of the brain.

Even as an insult that doesn't make sense.

Proof that you have terminal cancer of the brain.

Never let it be said that you're not a fanatic. A fanatic (since I seem have to explain words and how they work to people like you) is someone who when fails does the same thing yet redoubles their efforts. I'm guessing you'll use this same non-sensical insult yet again.

You sound like you have terminal cancer of the brain.

You sound like you're jealous because he has a brain.

tim-scott-16x9-e1355178610722.jpg

By Scott Keyes

Tim Scott is America’s newest senator today after getting tapped by South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R) to fill the vacancy left by former Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC). DeMint announced this month that he was leaving the Senate to head up the Heritage Foundation, an arch-conservative think tank in Washington DC.

Though DeMint left big, controversial shoes to fill for Republicans, few conservatives will be disappointed with Scott’s record. Elected to Congress just two years ago in the Tea Party wave, Scott has already garnered headlines for his plan to impeach President Obama, his legislation to cut off union members’ children from food stamps, and his defense of Big Oil.
Here’s a quick look at Scott’s record:

More: Meet Sen. Tim Scott: The Tea Party Lawmaker Who Wanted To Impeach President Obama And Kick Kids Off Food Stamps | ThinkProgress

Why is it, right leaning black guys are ALWAYS jokes.

Always.

tim-scott-16x9-e1355178610722.jpg

By Scott Keyes

Tim Scott is America’s newest senator today after getting tapped by South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R) to fill the vacancy left by former Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC). DeMint announced this month that he was leaving the Senate to head up the Heritage Foundation, an arch-conservative think tank in Washington DC.

Though DeMint left big, controversial shoes to fill for Republicans, few conservatives will be disappointed with Scott’s record. Elected to Congress just two years ago in the Tea Party wave, Scott has already garnered headlines for his plan to impeach President Obama, his legislation to cut off union members’ children from food stamps, and his defense of Big Oil.
Here’s a quick look at Scott’s record:

More: Meet Sen. Tim Scott: The Tea Party Lawmaker Who Wanted To Impeach President Obama And Kick Kids Off Food Stamps | ThinkProgress

Always.

Because they're only used as fall guys for the right wing.

I don't think Senator Scott is anybody's fall guy. I believe he has that "I thought this up myself" look on his face.

Of course, conservatives are so much more sensitive than you fellas on the left side of the aisle make us out to be. :eusa_angel:

Always.

Because they're only used as fall guys for the right wing.
I don't think Senator Scott is anybody's fall guy. I believe he has that "I thought this up myself" look on his face.

Of course, conservatives are so much more sensitive than you fellas on the left side of the aisle make us out to be. :eusa_angel:

colin-powell-un.jpg

herman-cain-gop.jpg

Mark my words, if this guy ever makes it beyond his regional platform the Republicans are going to set him up and set him up hard. However, I doubt he'll ever get that far as he's too much of a lunatic to ever be accepted on a national stage. Also, he won't be re-elected regardless of how conservative he is.

Forum List

Back