Katrina Pierson: Donald Trump's new press secretary is black Tea Party activist!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The Donald KNOWS where his bread is buttered.... who shall be the first subversive to SMEAR this lovely black woman?

cec1550ce43f9b8f00321d7d06d40823.jpg

Katrina Pierson is the new face on the Trump campaign. Pierson, a former Republican congressional candidate and longtime supporter of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), has found her niche with Trump’s 2016 presidential election team. Donald’s national spokeswoman, is, in typical Trump fashion, nice eye candy on the arm of the real estate mogul. But she’s much more than that, Trump says.

“Katrina is a great addition to our team as we continue to expand throughout the country,” Trump said in a statement about Pierson, the Hill reports. “Katrina understands the need for real change in Washington, D.C., and the importance of competence in the next election.”

As for Pierson, she says her alliance with The Donald is “perfect.”

“This is a nontraditional campaign,” the outspoken Republican and Dallas tea party activist said. “I can be a little bit more who I am. That’s what I mean when I say it’s like a perfect fit. [Trump’s] sort of not politically correct. He sort of calls it like he sees it. I’m kind of that way, too,”

In fact, she has already launched a few well-aimed social media missiles.

“Islam preys on the weak and uses political correctness as cover,” she wrote on Facebook. “Two things that Americans won’t be concerned with when @realDonaldTrump is in the White House.”

Explains Politico: “On Monday, as Ted Cruz announced a bill banning Muslim Syrian refugees from the United States and Donald Trump talked about shutting down American mosques, Trump’s new national spokeswoman took things one step further.”

Pierson, who stood on stage with Ted Cruz when he was elected in 2012, spoke of her rather surprising swap of support:

“Cruz would be a good president, but I think right now, with all the hyper-partisanship in the country, I think Trump would be the better person to transition out of Obama,” she said. “It would be a softer transition for some on the left. It would be a harder transition for some on the right.”

But in the end, she joked that Trump is simply not one that anyone says no to.

“When Donald says, ‘I think you’re great, I really want you to work for me,’ I don’t think any sane person would say no to that,” she said.

Katrina Pierson: Donald Trump's new press secretary is black Tea Party activist

Wow

After Hillary's indictment for lying to Congress, Trump may sweep all 57 states

The Donald KNOWS where his bread is buttered.... who shall be the first subversive to SMEAR this lovely black woman?

Katrina Pierson is the new face on the Trump campaign. Pierson, a former Republican congressional candidate and longtime supporter of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), has found her niche with Trump’s 2016 presidential election team. Donald’s national spokeswoman, is, in typical Trump fashion, nice eye candy on the arm of the real estate mogul. But she’s much more than that, Trump says.

“Katrina is a great addition to our team as we continue to expand throughout the country,” Trump said in a statement about Pierson, the Hill reports. “Katrina understands the need for real change in Washington, D.C., and the importance of competence in the next election.”

“This is a nontraditional campaign,” the outspoken Republican and Dallas tea party activist said. “I can be a little bit more who I am. That’s what I mean when I say it’s like a perfect fit. [Trump’s] sort of not politically correct. He sort of calls it like he sees it. I’m kind of that way, too,”

“Islam preys on the weak and uses political correctness as cover,” she wrote on Facebook. “Two things that Americans won’t be concerned with when @realDonaldTrump is in the White House.”

Explains Politico: “On Monday, as Ted Cruz announced a bill banning Muslim Syrian refugees from the United States and Donald Trump talked about shutting down American mosques, Trump’s new national spokeswoman took things one step further.”

Pierson, who stood on stage with Ted Cruz when he was elected in 2012, spoke of her rather surprising swap of support:

“Cruz would be a good president, but I think right now, with all the hyper-partisanship in the country, I think Trump would be the better person to transition out of Obama,” she said. “It would be a softer transition for some on the left. It would be a harder transition for some on the right.”

“When Donald says, ‘I think you’re great, I really want you to work for me,’ I don’t think any sane person would say no to that,” she said.

And.....?

And.....?

Now if Democrats smear her they are racist and sexist, because... there is no explanation. Vigilante is a brain dead retard.

And.....?

Now if Democrats smear her they are racist and sexist, because... there is no explanation. Vigilante is a brain dead retard.

Because she's black and a woman... the OBVIOUS escapes you, go back to butt fucking!

And.....?

Because she's black and a woman... the OBVIOUS escapes you, go back to butt fucking!
So?

That's a neat little trick. Preemptively announce that anything negative said about Trump will be a smear against someone else.

BTW, who cares what color she is?

And.....?

So?

Now you would try to play with her genitals!

And.....?

So?

Why is it all about sex with you? It doesn't make sense.

That's a neat little trick. Preemptively announce that anything negative said about Trump will be a smear against someone else.

BTW, who cares what color she is?

Well since YOU brought it up...... the obvious, over there heads by a mile!

Damn!!!
She's a hottie!

I'd wouldn't vote for her candidate, but I'd stick it in her pooper, and not call the next day. :thup:

How....seductive. Why don't you tell her all about it, and see how that works out for you?

Yes, she's an attractive woman. Personally, I'd rather take her out for dinner and drinks. But if she supports the likes of Cruz and Trump, I doubt there would be much for us to talk about.

And.....?

So?

Why is it all about color with you? It doesn't make sense.

So?

Why is it all about color with you? It doesn't make sense.

You're the one who brought up color. You're the one who brought up genitals.

And.....?

So?

Vigilante prefers there's a nice big rod on the other end to reach around and grab. He wants a representative whose knob he can kneel to and slobber on like a kid eating a Tootsie Pop. He needs a cock he can gobble on like a piece of corn on the cob.

Forum List

Back