Meet Europes first female suicide bomber

As she it says screamed "help me!"....I'm wondering did the terrorists holed up in the apartment with her strap those explosives on her against her wishes.
That has bugged me too.

Yes because it's not the obvious thing someone says that's by choice about to blow themselves up is it?

Screaming "help me"....asking the police to help her. I think the POS strapped those explosives on her myself.

I kinda like this line:

• Screamed 'Help me!' before blast in which her head flew through window
How sad is that? Terribly sad. She is in hell for all eternity now with no hope. It is too late for her and she was only 26 years of age. Too terrible to think about what she is finding out now - and that it is too late. Too, too late. As I have said many times before, hell has no exits. We need to be praying for these people that God will send laborers across their path to tell them the way to eternal salvation. John 3:16.

Exactly, that's how I feel. That's also what I thought, when it said she screamed "help me!", that was either a) second thoughts or b) the explosives were strapped on her against her wishes.

As a Christian, if it were b, she was murdered, then I believe God will show her mercy.

It bothers me to hear about anyone dying a violent death. It does not matter what they did or didn't do. It's a human life gone forever. 26 years old is very young.

She was a year older than me.

Somehow all this madness has to stop.

Pretty sure that isn't Europe's first female suicide bomber.

This is how the DailyMail is reporting it:

EXCLUSIVE: Extraordinary selfie of Europe's first female suicide bomber shows the jihadi who never read the Koran, liked to drink and smoke and had a reputation for having lots of boyfriends

Read more: New photographs show party-loving suicide jihadi relaxing in the bath
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Think they meant Western Europe or didn't fact check very well. The majority of Chechen suicide bombers have been women.

As she it says screamed "help me!"....I'm wondering did the terrorists holed up in the apartment with her strap those explosives on her against her wishes.
That has bugged me too.

Yes because it's not the obvious thing someone says that's by choice about to blow themselves up is it?

Screaming "help me"....asking the police to help her. I think the POS strapped those explosives on her myself.
I have that feeling myself. I read the links and her brother said she was raised in foster care and had a violent upbringing suffering many things. She never had a chance. She was acting out with the wild living because she had not dealt with what was troubling her. What a sad story!

Pretty sure that isn't Europe's first female suicide bomber.

This is how the DailyMail is reporting it:

EXCLUSIVE: Extraordinary selfie of Europe's first female suicide bomber shows the jihadi who never read the Koran, liked to drink and smoke and had a reputation for having lots of boyfriends

Read more: New photographs show party-loving suicide jihadi relaxing in the bath
Think they meant Western Europe or didn't fact check very well. The majority of Chechen suicide bombers have been women.

Ok.

That has bugged me too.

I have that feeling myself. I read the links and her brother said she was raised in foster care and had a violent upbringing suffering many things. She never had a chance. She was acting out with the wild living because she had not dealt with what was troubling her. What a sad story!

It is sad, I find it very unsettling.

If She could have She would have blown up as many Police as she could have. It is them or "us". I know I know........laying in a bathtub makes it all seem human. She would have held party or cheered for all those killings. She would have moved on to the next batch.

Wouldn't you know the vicious maniac jihad radical would flash gang signs to the western world. I hope the Western Police agencies took a lesson from the standoff in France. The jihad radical babe put on a blond wig (and a suicide vest) and pleaded for help trying to get the French police close enough to take a bunch of them out with explosives and the shrapnel created by her own body. The French were smart and/or experienced in that kind of thing. They sent in an explosive sniffing dog and it was the only casualty when the jihad babe hit the switch. Jihad men are promised a couple of virgins in the afterlife. I wonder what jihad babes get.

Wouldn't you know the vicious maniac jihad radical would flash gang signs to the western world. I hope the Western Police agencies took a lesson from the standoff in France. The jihad radical babe put on a blond wig (and a suicide vest) and pleaded for help trying to get the French police close enough to take a bunch of them out with explosives and the shrapnel created by her own body. The French were smart and/or experienced in that kind of thing. They sent in an explosive sniffing dog and it was the only casualty when the jihad babe hit the switch. Jihad men are promised a couple of virgins in the afterlife. I wonder what jihad babes get.

I would never think of that. Amazing, Whitehall. It looks like you have a point. I never would have thought it.

Watching the videos, the really sickening part, is knowing there is going to be days here in the U.S. where police will be raiding buildings in America and people will be blowing themselves up.
This is where we are headed when we let these people in.

They get to be one of the Virgins, all five thousand four hundred and seventy two parts of them.

Gang signs? lol

Look familiar ?

• Hasna Ait Boulahcen, 26, is Europe's first female suicide bomber
  • Revealing pictures have now emerged of her relaxing in a bubble bath
  • She detonated her suicide vest packed with explosives after going to KFC
  • Screamed 'Help me!' before blast in which her head flew through window
  • She was described by friends as an 'extrovert', and booze-loving party girl
  • Neighbour said she smoked and 'went around with lots of different guys'
  • Her nickname was 'The Cowgirl' as she liked to wear big cowboy hats
  • See more on the ISIS Paris attacks at www.dailymail.co.uk/ISIS

I just find it all deeply tragic. She lived like millions of girls live around the world, nothing would have suggested that she was anything but normal.

I just can't understand how she goes from that to blowing herself up, and she never read The Qur'an.

On the BBC they played the extraordinary audio. The moment the French police tried to burst into the apartment, they shouted "where's your boyfriend?" and she shouted back in an almost hysterical tone "he's not my boyfriend"

I mean we already know what monsters they are, they've used child suicide bombers before now.

It's no secret that Islamists recruit the mentally ill (like her) or criminals in prisons around the world. Besides, I believe this particular witch was a cousin of the mastermind or in some way related.

I think she thought it would be "fun" to be "part of the rebellion" until she found out just how serious it really was...and by then...too late. Those guys chose her to go meet Allah and by then......uh oh.
Just doesn't seem the type to want to die since she was having such fun living. Then again..maybe she was depressed, hence her actions prior to her death or got in too deep...and volunteered because she no longer wanted to live. Nobody will ever know, but thats my guess.

Forum List

Back