Meet Europes first female suicide bomber

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Look familiar ?

EXCLUSIVE: Extraordinary selfie of Europe's first female suicide bomber shows the jihadi who never read the Koran, liked to drink and smoke and had a reputation for having lots of boyfriends
  • Hasna Ait Boulahcen, 26, is Europe's first female suicide bomber
  • Revealing pictures have now emerged of her relaxing in a bubble bath
  • She detonated her suicide vest packed with explosives after going to KFC
  • Screamed 'Help me!' before blast in which her head flew through window
  • She was described by friends as an 'extrovert', and booze-loving party girl
  • Neighbour said she smoked and 'went around with lots of different guys'
  • Her nickname was 'The Cowgirl' as she liked to wear big cowboy hats
  • See more on the ISIS Paris attacks at www.dailymail.co.uk/ISIS

Read more: New photographs show party-loving suicide jihadi relaxing in the bath
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yes please give her more attention so aspiring jihadi murderers can look up to her...

They shouldn't tell us anything about these bastards. She should have died nameless and insignificant. Don't give her any attention.

Fuck that ! Americans need to see the face of what they're importing !

I wonder what Rap song was playing as her head went through the window ?
You do know Islamists are even more opposed to the subject matter in rap music than you are right rube?

Yeah, and look how easily this woman was turned ! This is the face of what Obama wants to bring into our country. Thousands of new contact points for terrorists abroad !! RUBE !

Look familiar ?

EXCLUSIVE: Extraordinary selfie of Europe's first female suicide bomber shows the jihadi who never read the Koran, liked to drink and smoke and had a reputation for having lots of boyfriends

Read more: New photographs show party-loving suicide jihadi relaxing in the bath

She was kinda like this guy...

35at94m.jpg

Look familiar ?

I just find it all deeply tragic. She lived like millions of girls live around the world, nothing would have suggested that she was anything but normal.

I just can't understand how she goes from that to blowing herself up, and she never read The Qur'an.

On the BBC they played the extraordinary audio. The moment the French police tried to burst into the apartment, they shouted "where's your boyfriend?" and she shouted back in an almost hysterical tone "he's not my boyfriend"

As she it says screamed "help me!"....I'm wondering did the terrorists holed up in the apartment with her strap those explosives on her against her wishes.

I mean we already know what monsters they are, they've used child suicide bombers before now.

Yes please give her more attention so aspiring jihadi murderers can look up to her...

They shouldn't tell us anything about these bastards. She should have died nameless and insignificant. Don't give her any attention.

Fuck that ! Americans need to see the face of what they're importing !

What you're importing and what we already have.

I kinda like this line:

How sad is that? Terribly sad. She is in hell for all eternity now with no hope. It is too late for her and she was only 26 years of age. Too terrible to think about what she is finding out now - and that it is too late. Too, too late. As I have said many times before, hell has no exits. We need to be praying for these people that God will send laborers across their path to tell them the way to eternal salvation. John 3:16.

I wonder what Rap song was playing as her head went through the window ?
You do know Islamists are even more opposed to the subject matter in rap music than you are right rube?

I don't know how to tell this guy that if she wore big cowboy hats she probably wasn't bumpin any rap tunes. How do I tell him who listens to cowboy music without blowing his mind?

I kinda like this line:

How sad is that? Terribly sad. She is in hell for all eternity now with no hope. It is too late for her and she was only 26 years of age. Too terrible to think about what she is finding out now - and that it is too late. Too, too late. As I have said many times before, hell has no exits. We need to be praying for these people that God will send laborers across their path to tell them the way to eternal salvation. John 3:16.

Exactly, that's how I feel. That's also what I thought, when it said she screamed "help me!", that was either a) second thoughts or b) the explosives were strapped on her against her wishes.

As a Christian, if it were b, she was murdered, then I believe God will show her mercy.

Look familiar ?

I just find it all deeply tragic. She lived like millions of girls live around the world, nothing would have suggested that she was anything but normal.

I just can't understand how she goes from that to blowing herself up, and she never read The Qur'an.

On the BBC they played the extraordinary audio. The moment the French police tried to burst into the apartment, they shouted "where's your boyfriend?" and she shouted back in an almost hysterical tone "he's not my boyfriend"

As she it says screamed "help me!"....I'm wondering did the terrorists holed up in the apartment with her strap those explosives on her against her wishes.

I mean we already know what monsters they are, they've used child suicide bombers before now.

Yes, and just think, girls here from that part of the world can be just as easily turned into a monster !
Get ready, Obama and the Dimocrats can't wait for them to be sent all over this country !

Look familiar ?

She had mental issues, obviously.

I kinda like this line:

Exactly, that's how I feel. That's also what I thought, when it said she screamed "help me!", that was either a) second thoughts or b) the explosives were strapped on her against her wishes.

As a Christian, if it were b, she was murdered, then I believe God will show her mercy.

It bothers me to hear about anyone dying a violent death. It does not matter what they did or didn't do. It's a human life gone forever. 26 years old is very young.

Forum List

Back