Mediocre negro blasts sancutuary cites

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Black Trump Supporter Blasts Sanctuary Cities: “All the Jobs Are Going to Illegals!”

Video footage from a town hall meeting in Cudahy, California shows an African-American Trump supporter passionately slamming sanctuary cities as a racist assault on the black community.

“Sanctuary cities are racist – black communities have been destroyed by illegal immigration,” says the woman, adding that the situation called for a “second civil rights movement.”

Tracing her ancestry back to slave ships, the woman said, “I’m not going anywhere….sanctuary cities are racist, all the jobs are going to illegals….that is wrong, you’re not going to be allowed to get away with it….the black community has been destroyed by racist illegal immigration and we’re not gonna have it.”

She is 100 percent correct!

Black Trump Supporter Blasts Sanctuary Cities: “All the Jobs Are Going to Illegals!”

Sorry it's infowars, but you won't find this story on any MSM sites. Ever.

• Banned
Find it somewhere snake woman. You can't.

Video footage from a town hall meeting in Cudahy, California shows an African-American Trump supporter passionately slamming sanctuary cities as a racist assault on the black community.

“Sanctuary cities are racist – black communities have been destroyed by illegal immigration,” says the woman, adding that the situation called for a “second civil rights movement.”

Tracing her ancestry back to slave ships, the woman said, “I’m not going anywhere….sanctuary cities are racist, all the jobs are going to illegals….that is wrong, you’re not going to be allowed to get away with it….the black community has been destroyed by racist illegal immigration and we’re not gonna have it.”

She is 100 percent correct!

Sorry it's infowars, but you won't find this story on any MSM sites. Ever.

LMAO I already shared this, and you put a twisted LIE ON IT i'll have to share this BS and watch what happens lmfao..... I'd like to see if anybody slams u for it too.

Find it somewhere snake woman. You can't.

Wanna bet CYKA

upload_2017-2-17_13-46-43.png

Want to be some more and some more and some more.......>>LMFAO talk about making yourself look like a HUGE DUMB ASS...

Trump Supporter: “When my people do a crime, it’s three strikes you’re out. When you do it, you get amnesty!… Sanctuary cities are racist!… Again the black community has literally been destroyed by racist illegal immigration and we’re not going to have it. When my people do a crime they get three strikes. When your people do a crime they get amnesty, they get benefits and they’re not paying taxes… But it’s over. It’s over. Thank God for Trump…. You should be ashamed of yourself! How dare you!”
Black Trump Supporter Goes off on Sanctuary Cities at Town Hall, “Thank God for Trump! You Should be Ashamed!” (Video)

upload_2017-2-17_13-49-40.png

• Banned
Thank you. I knew you were on the right side!

Thank you. I knew you were on the right side!
ssɐ qɯnp

Hate to break it to you i'm not stupid enough to play the LEFT RIGHT Paradigm fool they both play the same game and the ones who are HUNG up on this left right bs are the same jackasses who hate Trump .

They treat their politcal side as if it were a football team. Prove the mentality of dumbed down brain washing.

Get grip libby. Hook line and sinker!

Forum List

Back