Medicare running out of money in 12 years.

I believe we will have more problems than healthcare in 12 years to wrorry about. The bible say do not be anxioius about what tomorrow will bring. today is sufficient for the day.
Plus this is just radical rieich wing extremist scare mongering rhetoric. Social is not going broke either.
Another plus. Half the old folks like me on meidare now will be dead.

Last edited:
I believe we will have more problems than healthcare in 12 years to wrorry about. The bible say do not be anxioius about what tomorrow will bring. today is sufficient for the day.
Plus this is just radical rieich wing extremist scare mongering rhetoric. Social is not going broke either.

It was an independent government study concerning Medicare and Social Security. It has been around a long time and often cited as fact.

<cough, cough>

Speaking of rhetoric...

Soothsayer bids you beware Dems telling you all is well

Dems 2008: These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis

Dems 2012: These two entities—Social Security and Medicare—are not facing any kind of financial crisis

I'm convinced that Medicare can be expanded to include preventative care for all citizens and in doing so we can begin to repair our economy.

I'm convinced that the auto industry can be expanded so all Americans get free cars!!

Why on earth have single payer in senior health care only??????
It makes no sense!!!!

This idea is a very scary concept. The truth is that at the end of the day something needs to change or we are all in a serious amount of trouble with this issue alone.

I'm convinced that Medicare can be expanded to include preventative care for all citizens and in doing so we can begin to repair our economy.

Why on earth have single payer in senior health care only??????
It makes no sense!!!!

You didn't just say that...no...you didn't.

the truth is BO had 2 communist parents, voted to the left of Bernie Sanders and would like single payer in all industries.

Forum List

Back