Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to Amerika. This is the "freedom" you'll be celebrating on Friday.

She said the workers were stripped of their cellphones and other communication devices. Anyone caught with a phone was immediately fired.

“Everyone was paranoid,” she said. “The children had more rights than the workers.”

She said children in the camp had measles, scabies, chicken pox and strep throat as well as mental and emotional issues.

“It was not a good atmosphere in terms of health,” she said. “I would be talking to children and lice would just be climbing down their hair.”

A former nurse at the camp told me she was horrified by what she saw.

“We have so many kids coming in that there was no way to control all of the sickness – all this stuff coming into the country,” she said. “We were very concerned at one point about strep going around the base.”

Both the counselor and the nurse said their superiors tried to cover up the extent of the illnesses.

Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest | Fox News

So we should have just thrown the kids back over the fence and watched them die?

How would you have handled this?

So we should have just thrown the kids back over the fence and watched them die?

I would have sent them back to Guatemala. Lock stock and barrel. And if they do die, that is too bad. I have no answer for that, but it's rather cynical to sent thousands of innocent kids here instead of actually dealing with them as human beings in their OWN homeland. I am not proud of that, but that's how I would handle this.

I would have sent them back to Guatemala. Lock stock and barrel. And if they do die, that is too bad. I have no answer for that, but it's rather cynical to sent thousands of innocent kids here instead of actually dealing with them as human beings in their OWN homeland. I am not proud of that, but that's how I would handle this.

I feel sorry for you that you would care nothing for the lives of innocent children.

I feel sorry for you that you would care nothing for the lives of innocent children.

You have no idea how much I care. Innocent children are not international pawns to exploit flaws in the American immigration system. It's too bad the Guatemalan Vice president that visited these kids to insure their human rights were being respected, didn't have the moral fortitude to take these kids back and fix their broken country instead of this...pass these kids off like so many feral kittens they can't drown in a sack.

The disposition of the children is not the point of this discussion, but what you suggest would actually stop the continued flow once everyone south of the border realizes they aren't getting in.

Obama caused this with his Dream Act. Every single time we've passed an amnesty, it's led to an increase in illegals. This is no exception. The only difference is now the parents are staying home and sending the kids. Well, IMO, they should terminate the parents rights and give the kids up for adoption to American families. Put them in foster homes. The parents should never be allowed to contact them again and above all, the kids should never be able to send money back to the country of their birth, any money they try to send should be confiscated and used to pay the bills of illegals and the border patrol, etc.

Anyone remember the Mariel boatlift? A Hispanic government used our immigration policies cynically to deport the scum they didn't want? Open mental asylums, prisons, leper colonies, anything. We HAD to take them in. It was the HUMAN thing to do. I hear echoes of that here on this topic. Not feeling so warm and fuzzy about being exploited by poor third world economic messes that want to deport their poor little kids up here to US. I say, enough is enough. We are NOT a dumping ground. And YOU Latin countries; you need to fix your own internal problems. Period.

Last edited:

Obama caused this with his Dream Act. Every single time we've passed an amnesty, it's led to an increase in illegals. This is no exception. The only difference is now the parents are staying home and sending the kids. Well, IMO, they should terminate the parents rights and give the kids up for adoption to American families. Put them in foster homes. The parents should never be allowed to contact them again and above all, the kids should never be able to send money back to the country of their birth, any money they try to send should be confiscated and used to pay the bills of illegals and the border patrol, etc.

Racist. *just kidding*

Democraps love these types of situations.

It gives them an opportunity to get on their high-horses and pontificate about how compassionate they are and how cruel and mean-spirited anyone who doesn't start blubbering at the very mention of these abused children.

This has Democrats written all over it. They use children as pawns for everything. Be it taking our guns, telling us what to eat, even climate change (they claimed that children were more likely to die because of a couple of degrees difference in average temperature).

Last edited:
Welcome to Amerika. This is the "freedom" you'll be celebrating on Friday.

She said the workers were stripped of their cellphones and other communication devices. Anyone caught with a phone was immediately fired.

“Everyone was paranoid,” she said. “The children had more rights than the workers.”

She said children in the camp had measles, scabies, chicken pox and strep throat as well as mental and emotional issues.

“It was not a good atmosphere in terms of health,” she said. “I would be talking to children and lice would just be climbing down their hair.”

A former nurse at the camp told me she was horrified by what she saw.

“We have so many kids coming in that there was no way to control all of the sickness – all this stuff coming into the country,” she said. “We were very concerned at one point about strep going around the base.”

Both the counselor and the nurse said their superiors tried to cover up the extent of the illnesses.

Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest | Fox News

(Lack of) transparency, Obama/Chicago style!

You obviously have no concern for the well being of the country.

It takes just one person to start an epidemic. One person.

If we didn't have the Cuban Boat people then we would have never had Scarface to watch...

Last edited:

Well then, why dont you feel sory for the parents of those children? And why arent you for putting a stop of this tragedy by advocating buildin a wall from san diego to brownville Tx. and guarding that wall with military?

Last edited:

"Obama"...lol....
Let me ask all of you...what did the right do about stopping this problem the last time they were in office? Correct! The same damn thing they will do the NEXT time their in office...Or the time before that or the time before that? Do I need to point out what reagan did?

Jeez! Wake up! Its not a dem or repub thing. Why dont we lookat the problem instead of reverting back to left or right? They are all doing it.

Racist. *just kidding*

Democraps love these types of situations.

It gives them an opportunity to get on their high-horses and pontificate about how compassionate they are and how cruel and mean-spirited anyone who doesn't start blubbering at the very mention of these abused children.

This has Democrats written all over it. They use children as pawns for everything. Be it taking our guns, telling us what to eat, even climate change (they claimed that children were more likely to die because of a couple of degrees difference in average temperature).

Let me say this; anyone who rants this same old right or left thing is part of the problem.

Forum List

Back