Media's Dirty Big $ecret

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
OK first of all O'Dello don't have a cow...this belongs in politics..not media.

Now to the point...

OK boyz n grls ... everyone understands that politics has been corrupted by big money..

Soooooo..what did "Deep Throat" tell us? That's right..."follow the money".

Soooooo..where do you think all those millions and billions given to congress and the president end up?

Soooooo...who's hands are the dirtiest in this big mess????

The Media!!!

How many network execs have come forward in favor of getting rid of the money trough that gets politicians elected...none...nada...zero.

Ya even I rail on about K Street...but let's get real..who ends up getting all the bribes and graft?

People like Rupert Murdoch...that's who.

Who would fight tooth and nail to prevent serious financial election reform? The Media...that's who.

Yup...the Biggest dirty $ecret in politics is that the media promotes and is the sole beneficiary of all of this insanity.

Do you really think the Media will ever let go of this monster cash cow?

Discuss...

Now to the point...

OK boyz n grls ... everyone understands that politics has been corrupted by big money..

Soooooo..where do you think all those millions and billions given to congress and the president end up?

The Media!!!

How many network execs have come forward in favor of getting rid of the money trough that gets politicians elected...none...nada...zero.

Ya even I rail on about K Street...but let's get real..who ends up getting all the bribes and graft?

Who would fight tooth and nail to prevent serious financial election reform? The Media...that's who.

Yup...the Biggest dirty $ecret in politics is that the media promotes and is the sole beneficiary of all of this insanity.

Discuss...

Why would anyone let go of a monster cash cow?

You are not telling anyone anything we do not already know yet some of us (not me) still find ourselves glued to the damned tube and eating it up, they know how to feed your fears and lord knows they need feeding.

Now to the point...

The Media!!!

Discuss...

What kind of direct media exposure i.e. did you ever take journalism courses like I did in college?
Did you ever have any exposure to the Students for Democratic Society and the fringe Weathermen like I did?

The reason for the two connections is best illustrated by this quote from the Editor of Newsweek, Evan Thomas...
"About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time. There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.-[/I][/B]
George W. Bush Transcript

In my 60s college journalism classes there were SDS/Weathermen,"Stick it to the Man" people that are NOW those lower level editors/producers and their political ideology has as Thomas states put together an ideology that biases against conservatives.

As a result the democrat biased media has cost more lives then any other ideology!
The biased MSM prolonged Iraq liberation costing more lives and $600 billion more all because their political agenda!

So what will happen with the MSM is continued decline in revenues and reader/viewers/advertisers!

And that will affect your thesis i.e. political expenditures while helping the bottom line as they are the same loss of eyeballs, i.e. readers/viewers is noted by the political advertising agencies..hence the social media explosion and money spent other then traditional TV/newspaper advertising... go where the viewers/readers are !

You're not 100% right, or 100% wrong. Certainly, the media is complicit. And certainly it is to their financial benefit. But they are not the only ones benefiting.

Forum List

Back