The bias in the media in favor of Hillary is blatant

Ah, the old wishful thinking thread. Post as if it already exists and eventually (the theory is) the unwashed rabble will believe that it does exist.

Here's the reality Hunior --- if the media were biased for anyone other than Rump, nobody would have any idea who he is. Rump's entire existence as a public figure is because of the media. He owes his entire candidacy to it. Completely.

The US media is biased because they point a running camera at Trump and record what he says.

What a biased and terrible thing to do.

Wow! Lying fucking democrats have no soul. It's clear to anyone that media is in Clinton's corner.

Ah, the old wishful thinking thread. Post as if it already exists and eventually (the theory is) the unwashed rabble will believe that it does exist.

Here's the reality Hunior --- if the media were biased for anyone other than Rump, nobody would have any idea who he is. Rump's entire existence as a public figure is because of the media. He owes his entire candidacy to it. Completely.

Agree. That's why he hasn't had to spend as much money. Good thing too cause it doesn't look like he has it to spend.

Trump makes sure he stays in the news by doing one really stupid and objectionable thing after another. He has proven, without a doubt, that he has no knowledge, no desire, no patience, no ability to learn.

I would like his followers to answer why he can't talk issues, why he only brags about himself. And whines. Constantly with the whining. Why does he always sound like a 5 year old tantrum? Can any of you answer these questions?

For every 9 minutes the media spends on Trump negatives, they spend 30 seconds of Hillary's negatives. When they come right out and tell you that they are doing everything they can to help Hillary, what is it that you misundersand?

Agree. That's why he hasn't had to spend as much money. Good thing too cause it doesn't look like he has it to spend.

Trump makes sure he stays in the news by doing one really stupid and objectionable thing after another. He has proven, without a doubt, that he has no knowledge, no desire, no patience, no ability to learn.

I would like his followers to answer why he can't talk issues, why he only brags about himself. And whines. Constantly with the whining. Why does he always sound like a 5 year old tantrum? Can any of you answer these questions?

No one in their right mind will answer a liberal liars question. You'll spin so hard the center of the Earth will be in danger.

No one in their right mind will answer a liberal liars question. You'll spin so hard the center of the Earth will be in danger.

Hiding behind ad hominum insults isn't helpful. Even Trump's own ignorant little sheeples say they wish he would stop his childish whining and Twitter tantrums.

He's unhinged. And I don't say that lightly.

Hiding behind ad hominum insults isn't helpful. Even Trump's own ignorant little sheeples say they wish he would stop his childish whining and Twitter tantrums.

He's unhinged. And I don't say that lightly.

I'm not hiding loser, I'm just stating that I won't answer any liberal tards "requests and why. Ad himminy that up your hooter! :)

The US media is biased because they point a running camera at Trump and record what he says.

What a biased and terrible thing to do.

Indeed. And if he didn't he'd stay up all night tweeting and sobbing and sniffing.
Then he'd threaten to hold his breath until he turns orange.

They are so obvious who they side with.
Yes, and it was predictable going in.

Which makes me wonder why the GOP would nominate such an incredibly, off the charts, off the rails, target-rich candidate.
Because he's the only one that can fix the mess you bastards have helped create. Now SPIN troll, SPIN! Hurry.

Which makes me wonder why the GOP would nominate such an incredibly, off the charts, off the rails, target-rich candidate.
Because he's the only one that can fix the mess you bastards have helped create. Now SPIN troll, SPIN! Hurry.
Wow, the only one.

The One Person.

He's The One.

No wonder you put up with his buffoonery.

They really didn't -- he nominated Himself. And they wimped out on standing up to it like they did with TR.
Now they're regretting their wimpicity. The wages of wimpicity is death, or something like that.

Well, the latest emails demonstrate Politico is still making a mockery of journalistic "independence." We now learn that "reporter" Ken Vogel sent a story on Clinton fundraising to DNC national press secretary Mark Paustenbach for a pre-publication review. Now, checking for confirmation of some numbers or confirming a quote -- that's OK. But the entire story? That is journalistic malpractice. The Democrats have Politico on a leash.

Forum List

Back