QUACK!

Jorge Cabrera
QUACK!

Norman Yung Yuen Hsu
QUACK!

Benghazi
QUACK!

It's a fucking DUCK!

It is not the job of the rich to provide for the poor. It is the job of the poor to better their own lives via hard work and HELP if people choose to offer it.
And you are correct, the rich are not hated by the left. They are envied to absurd levels

No they teach their base to hate the rich, they paint the rich as evil criminals. Consider the rhetoric, the rich don't pay their fair share. That suggests they are doing something illegal, somehow cheating on paying their fair share of taxes. A whopper lie when you consider the 1% now pay 50% of the fucking taxes. The rich are taking advantage of workers by underpaying them. Again the rich are doing something underhanded. Its not that they were just lucky and got rich, they got rich on the backs of the workers. The workers are not getting their fair share and on and on.

When you foment hate, envy, and division it may come back to bite you on the ass.
Well, quite a few capitalists are criminals... By any means. One can't forget that fuckers can steal billions, get away with it, and a homeless man gets 15 years for stealing $100 and apologizing. None the less, the rich really don't pay their fair share based on the corporate welfare, the tax cuts always being pushed for them, the evasion.. And consider how much of the wealth they actually own.. We once had massive taxes on the rich and we did just fine, much better then now, and the "job creators" weren't shutting down everything. The rich are underpaying workers, that's a fact, next. Yeah. I'm sure the majority of rich people in America these days got rich doing construction or actual labor that matters.
Gtfo with your bullshit. There are prisons FULL of POOR criminals.

You are just a jealous BUM
Yeah, you might wonder why those in poverty resort to crime.. Tell me more About all of the billionaires who stole and ruined lives in jail..

Madoff is in jail, Ken Lay is dead. Rich crooks get whats coming to them just like poor crooks.
Yes, you can find examples.. But I'm a realist, and the rich easily get Away with crimes.

No they teach their base to hate the rich, they paint the rich as evil criminals. Consider the rhetoric, the rich don't pay their fair share. That suggests they are doing something illegal, somehow cheating on paying their fair share of taxes. A whopper lie when you consider the 1% now pay 50% of the fucking taxes. The rich are taking advantage of workers by underpaying them. Again the rich are doing something underhanded. Its not that they were just lucky and got rich, they got rich on the backs of the workers. The workers are not getting their fair share and on and on.

When you foment hate, envy, and division it may come back to bite you on the ass.
Well, quite a few capitalists are criminals... By any means. One can't forget that fuckers can steal billions, get away with it, and a homeless man gets 15 years for stealing $100 and apologizing. None the less, the rich really don't pay their fair share based on the corporate welfare, the tax cuts always being pushed for them, the evasion.. And consider how much of the wealth they actually own.. We once had massive taxes on the rich and we did just fine, much better then now, and the "job creators" weren't shutting down everything. The rich are underpaying workers, that's a fact, next. Yeah. I'm sure the majority of rich people in America these days got rich doing construction or actual labor that matters.

Yeah, you might wonder why those in poverty resort to crime.. Tell me more About all of the billionaires who stole and ruined lives in jail..

Madoff is in jail, Ken Lay is dead. Rich crooks get whats coming to them just like poor crooks.
Yes, you can find examples.. But I'm a realist, and the rich easily get Away with crimes.

Back it up or shut up those are your two choices.

You're not a realist, you're a first class nut

screenshot.36-470x367.jpg

Hilary once went to a middle Eastern country she had visited before, and noticed that, contrary to the old tradition of women walking several paces behind their men in public, now most of the women were walking in front.

Excited and elated, Hillary went up to one such woman and addressed her. "How wonderful that you can now take the lead in your relations with men," she said. "What caused this wonderful change? Was it the pressure from outside countries like the United States with its Feminist movement? Was it my speeches about Women's Equality? What causes you to walk in front of your man now?"

Without glancing at her, the woman replied, "Land mines."

You're not a realist, you're a first class nut
Says the one who claims liberalism is a mental disorder.

Back it up or shut up those are your two choices.
Relationship between social class and crime
2008, tax evasion, environmental distruction, exploiting workers.
9 Scary Cases Of Wealthy People Serving No Time For Their Crimes GIANTlife
Being able to afford bail...
A brilliant response:
On a question like this, one can only speak in terms of probabilities and trends, but no, wealthy Americans don't pay for their crimes. At least, they are far less likely to pay for their crimes in any serious way. First of all, the crimes of wealthy Americans tend to be white-collar crimes, which are rarely prosecuted, and generally aren't severely punished.

Even when wealthy Americans do commit serious, obvious crimes, they have access to much better legal counsel and other resources, making them much less likely to be convicted (see: O. J. Simpson murder case, Robert Blake (actor), Trial of Michael Jackson).

Finally, even when rich people are convicted of their crimes, they're far less likely to receive heavy sentences than poor people. It's statistically proven than, for the same crime, poor defendents get much worse sentences than the rich. This is especially true when it comes to drug offences, but it's shocking how often rich people don't serve jail time for horrific offences (Judge orders Texas teen Ethan Couch to rehab for driving drunk, killing 4, Robert Richards IV, du Pont Heir, sentenced to probation in rape of daughter, report says).

It's really depressing, because the basis of the American justice system is supposed to be that everyone is treated equally under the law. In truth, it's impossible to deny that money buys special treatment. And it's kind of shocking how far that special treatment goes.
Let's not forget Wall Street, what capitalists do in third world countries, to the poor In China and India..

That takes care of the usual liberal "Other people do it too, so that means you can't criticize liberals for their lawbreaking any more" defense.

It is not the job of the rich to provide for the poor. It is the job of the poor to better their own lives via hard work and HELP if people choose to offer it.
And you are correct, the rich are not hated by the left. They are envied to absurd levels

Tom Delay bought his way out.

Media reaction to Clinton Cash devastating

The media's reaction isn't devastating.

The Clintons' habit of peddling influence to foreign powers for huge amounts of cash, is what's devastating.

The media is just pointing it out. For a change.

If the media had been this factual about all the other things the Clintons have done over the years, they'd be nothing more than forgotten footnotes in history, cellmates of Webb Hubbell and Bernie Madoff.

What media is doing now, is nothing special.

It's what they have been doing for years (or not doing) that deserves comment.

Dem's taught their base to hate the rich, I guess their chickens are coming home to roost.
I don't think democrats hate the rich, they hate rampant inequality, stagnant wages when most income goes to the top/when productivity is high, when the rich have failed to provide for the poor..
I believe in solidarity, and I won't hear the bullshit about the rich not helping others because they "earned it off their own broken backs" or some bullshit. Hard work, if hard work meant everyone could become CEOS, bankers, the world would be run by South African miners, the construction worker.. The great problem with your statement is, only a minority can ever be capitalists. Period.

That's the problem when a dumb fuck such as yourself decides to talk about management or entreprenuership

Interesting:

Behind the Man Who Outed Clinton s Cash - The Daily Beast

Author Peter Schweizer may be a conservative, but that doesn’t mean his investigations don’t have merit, and his allegations won’t stick.
It’s a mistake for the Clinton campaign to write off conservative author Peter Schweizer as a right-wing hack. It won’t work, and it’s not true. If he were as off-base as the campaign and its allies portray him, would a high-quality publication like The New York Times risk its reputation by partnering with him? And would Common Cause, the gold standard for good-government groups, which is currently chaired by former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich, be calling for an independent review that would be made public of all large donations to the Clinton Foundation?

The Clintons have a standard template for pushing back, and they’re going to use it to make questions about their finances seem part of the vast right-wing conspiracy, but character assassination only goes so far. It may work for a while, but if the data in Schweizer’s upcoming book, Clinton Cash, survives the vetting it will get from the mainstream media, Clinton will have to clean up her act. Aside from actual wrongdoing, and there’s no evidence of that, this is about the appearance of conflicts of interest, and in politics, appearances are everything.

Dem's taught their base to hate the rich, I guess their chickens are coming home to roost.
I don't think democrats hate the rich, they hate rampant inequality, stagnant wages when most income goes to the top/when productivity is high, when the rich have failed to provide for the poor..
I believe in solidarity, and I won't hear the bullshit about the rich not helping others because they "earned it off their own broken backs" or some bullshit. Hard work, if hard work meant everyone could become CEOS, bankers, the world would be run by South African miners, the construction worker.. The great problem with your statement is, only a minority can ever be capitalists. Period.

That's the problem when a dumb fuck such as yourself decides to talk about management or entreprenuership
No, it's what happens when I talk about reality.

I believe some on the political left may have missed the memo of the more capital left, regarding merely Using capitalism for all of its worth; and claiming to resort to financing to cover administrative costs by engaging currency and equity markets--merely to "harass the right" by listing on EquityNet instead of SympathyNet and that form of "clinging to ideology over Capitalism" as is the wont of Right.

Tom Delay bought his way out.

Utter bullshit. And I hope he sues the DA's asses off.

"On September 19, 2013, a Texas appeals court overturned Delay's conviction, ruling that the evidence was legally insufficient to sustain his convictions.

The Travis County District Attorney's office issued a statement that it would appeal the decision before the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.

The Travis County D.A.'s office appealed. The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals agreed to review the case and handed down a decision affirming the lower courts' dismissal October 1, 2014.

DeLay's acquittal is now final.

All prosecutorial appeals have been exhausted. DeLay must decide whether he will sue the Travis County District Attorney's office for damages and legal fees. Such a lawsuit must be filed by October 1, 2017"

Tom DeLay campaign finance trial - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

which rich, which crimes? give us specifics or STFU

He has nothing. Dude is a total tool

He has nothing. Dude is a total tool
LOL.
Let's talk about 2008.
Let's talk about the tax evasion, the ability to get out of prison and pay off bail.
The rampant exploitation of third world countries and destruction of the environment.
Wall street, anyone?

Forum List

Back