Media Push Fake News About FDA Official Supposedly Fired Over Opposing Hydroxychloroquine, Then the Real Story Comes Out

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well naturally.

The Times story smells like Schiff.

But, like all stories that appear in the Times and other mainstream outlets, it’s always best to give them a few hours. In this case, it didn’t take long for the real story to start coming out and you’ll be shocked to learn that Haberman’s original piece was completely wrong.

For example, Bright himself requested the FDA give emergency approval for hydroxychloroquine.

Does that sound like someone deeply skeptical of the drug who’s just attempting to stop that dastardly orange man from harming people?

It gets worse, though.

...​

And he's lawyered up, in record time too. With the crew that represented Blasey-Ford. :rofl:

Well naturally.

But, like all stories that appear in the Times and other mainstream outlets, it’s always best to give them a few hours. In this case, it didn’t take long for the real story to start coming out and you’ll be shocked to learn that Haberman’s original piece was completely wrong.

For example, Bright himself requested the FDA give emergency approval for hydroxychloroquine.

Does that sound like someone deeply skeptical of the drug who’s just attempting to stop that dastardly orange man from harming people?

It gets worse, though.

...​

What's up with the sudden posting of Twitter feeds? I wouldn't trust anything that anyone posts off one of those.
Oh yeah, here's an article from a legitimate news source. And yeah, I think he got pushed out. But, Trump and his administration are going all in on stupid.
Bright's ouster shines light on months of HHS turmoil

Bright is just another Øbama embed.

From the RedState article.

Not only was Bright not fired for anything to do with hydroxychloroquine, his ouster has been in the making long before anyone was even concerned with the Wuhan virus. Apparently, Bright has a history of insubordination and believing he has more authority than he does. Knowing that he was going to be fired anyway, he’s now spinning a fake narrative that he was simply a hero trying to save lives.
But are you ready for the best part? He’s now hired Christine Blasey Ford’s lawyer, so you know this is totally legit.

More on Bright.

"As it relates to chloroquine, it was Dr. Bright who requested an Emergency Use Authorization from the Food and Drug Administration for donations of chloroquine that Bayer and Sandoz recently made to the Strategic National Stockpile for use on COVID-19 patients," spokesperson Caitlin Oakley said. "The EUA is what made the donated product available for use in combating COVID-19."

“BARDA was not as responsive during the crisis” as it could have been, said one former official. “Rather than prioritizing therapeutics that could be available in weeks, Bright focused on products that would take weeks or months.” For instance, BARDA didn’t make what’s known as a broad agency announcement to solicit potential investments in diagnostics, vaccines or treatments until March, five weeks after HHS Secretary Alex Azar declared a public health emergency over the Covid-19 outbreak. (emphasis added)

Well naturally.

It gets worse, though.

...​

What's up with the sudden posting of Twitter feeds? I wouldn't trust anything that anyone posts off one of those.
Oh yeah, here's an article from a legitimate news source. And yeah, I think he got pushed out. But, Trump and his administration are going all in on stupid.

CNN?

You funny, round eye.

Well naturally.

It gets worse, though.

...​

The Twitter user is a verified Politico reporter, moron. But by all means just stick your head in the sand as you leftists are so fond of doing.

Well naturally.

It gets worse, though.

...​

The Twitter user is a verified Politico reporter, moron. But by all means just stick your head in the sand as you leftists are so fond of doing.

The linked article is from an alt-right website. But by all means, don't let me interrupt your latest narrative. A professional stood up and rained all over Trump's miracle drug. So he got shown the door. Isn't really a surprise. Right wing media has been running away from hydroxychloroquine faster than Trump does from an STD. Next thing I expect to hear is, "Well Trump never really recommended it anyway".

Right.....

Well naturally.

It gets worse, though.

...​

The linked article is from an alt-right website. But by all means, don't let me interrupt your latest narrative. A professional stood up and rained all over Trump's miracle drug. So he got shown the door. Isn't really a surprise. Right wing media has been running away from hydroxychloroquine faster than Trump does from an STD. Next thing I expect to hear is, "Well Trump never really recommended it anyway".

Right.....

Failed deflection attempt.

Gee, your "I hate Trump so I'm just going to ignore all the reporting and say he was in the wrong"
sure is convincing....to a six year old with a pathological hate for the president, which is just what you
are equivalent to.

Why are your constant posts denouncing and smearing Trump so predictable and lacking in any credence?
Probably because you pack of rats will say anything to try and drag Trump down...like with your Russian collusion hoax which I bet you still firmly believe in like the hateful anti American dopes you are.

Forum List

Back