Media Matters/Stop Rush Infiltrated, Becoming Frayed At The Edge

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Mediamatters hand is slowly being revealed in the Stoprush movement. If he can't have the political opposition outlawed directly he'll provide the money to fund surrogates to try to do it. Soros' strings are all over, from his economic support of Barack Obama to mediamatters and the White House Office of Communications. How much of America will George Soros try to buy? 15 billion dollars can buy an awful lot. It did in 2008, the journolist, mediamatters etc. Lizzie Warren, aka fauxcahontas, turned on legalinsurrection last week for his work in revealing her bogus Cherokee ancestry claims. Looks like the professor is about to sink his teeth into StopRush. Guaranteed, the administrators at his place of employ will be getting calls from Georgie Soros tres soon. George, like any other multi billionaire doesn't like seeing his money go to waste, especially from one guy. Remember Glenn Beck? "Freedom isn't free!" Maybe we still have people in America that are willing to pledge "Their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor" yet]

"#StopRush was infiltrated, audio recordings and other evidence released

Posted by William A. Jacobson Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 11:12am

I noted the other day the odd attack by various StopRush activists on one of their own, #StopRush turns on itself, devolves into name calling, accusations.

Now the details are coming out, and it turns out that StopRush was infiltrated by a Blue Dog type Democrat who didn’t like their online tactics. That person, who was the subject of the attacks in the post above, has released various audio recordings and other evidence showing how one of the organizers of StopRush (who uses the Twitter name @Shoq) claimed to have close ties to Organizing for America and Van Jones.

@Shoq worked with Media Matters to launch the effort against Limbaugh, and is the Twitter user who frequently threatens to drag people at Cornell into an effort against me because of my writings about the Limbaugh secondary boycott.

The details resulting from the infiltration are revealed at the The Trenches website, StopRush’s Own Illegally Recorded Phone Call Exposes OFA, Soros, Van Jones, and 500 Automated Twitter Accounts, including the alleged true identity of “Shoq.”"

» #StopRush was infiltrated, audio recordings and other evidence released - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

"The tawdry inner-workings of “StopRush” are being exposed day by day, after an “infiltrator” released recordings and other evidence via The Trenches website.

Among the revelations are alleged use of fake Twitter accounts, employment of an investigator allegedly linked to Brett Kimberlin, and a variety of other tools which, if exposed at the time the Rush secondary boycott was at its height, would have revealed the movement to be even more astroturfed than originally believed.

The recent revelations are important in another respect.

MSNBC commentator Krystal Ball was involved from the start in the StopRush movement, interacting with Angelo Carusone of Media Matters and a Twitter user going by the pseudonym “@Shoq” to form the working group to coordinate Twitter and online contacts with Limbaugh advertisers. I detailed all this in my post on March 21, 2012, Independent Rush boycott group coordinated with Media Matters.

Ball was one of the organizing participants, as detailed on the FAQ page of the original StopRush online website:"

» What did Krystal Ball know, and when did she know it? - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

The ironic thing is that the left wing propaganda source that continually whines about the "unfairness" of the tax structure carefully maintains it's tax exempt status. Nobody on the left considers Media Matters tax exempt status to be unfair even when it's mission clearly states that it monitors (only) conservative speech.

If you don't like what they're saying, shut 'em down, no matter what it takes.

I really hate to see this in America.

[How much fascism do you want, Mr Soros? "I'll take fifteen billion dollars worth!"
This man has no soul, no humanity. His personality traits were formed in his adolescent activities emptying the residences of his fellow countrymen while they themselves awaited shipment in railway cattle cars to meet their final fate in Auschwitz, a time he himself labeled as "Invigorating". Living proof that only the good die young.]

"Sooper Mexican puts together the puzzle pieces for us, depicting behavior that smacks of nothing less than fascism by all the president's men.

This latest involves a complex web that suggests the Obama re-election campaign is coordinating with liberal activists to deceive the public that attempts to shut down conservative speech are grown from the “grassroots”, instead of being falsely manufactured by tech-savvy secretive operatives...

One such attempt was the targeting of Rush Limbaugh during the Sandra Fluke debacle. It is now known that those organizing the #StopRush campaign were using hundreds of fake identities in order to make it appear that public outrage was greater than it was...

The Daily Caller reported on the close relationship between Media Matters and the Obama administration, and the compliance they receive from ostensibly objective cable news channels... '"We were pretty much writing their prime time," a former Media Matters employee said of the cable channel MSNBC. 'But then virtually all the mainstream media was using our stuff.'""

Doug Ross @ Journal: Straight Up Fascism: Obama SuperPAC and Media Matters Collude to Suppress Conservative Speech

Holy tinfoil batman!

133990821617.jpg

Try and remain calm- Soros does give money to orgs that fact check all RW and Rush lies and bullshytte- it's more than a full time job. They really should bring back some fairness doctrine- even a couple minutes of argument could bring Rush, the PPM, and the hater dupes back to earth.

The corporate news could use a little journalism to fact check. Endless pundits suq, they have to spend some money and do some research and travel.. Facts are left wing, of course. See sig pp3.

Last edited:
The left make themselves look very dangerous with this sort of behavior. Don't like Rush, don't listen. Easy. I find it quite easy to avoid Limbaugh's ranting... I just don't listen to his program. I do, however, get the 'spun' and bullshit version of his words from the left.

Obsess much lefties?

The left make themselves look very dangerous with this sort of behavior. Don't like Rush, don't listen. Easy. I find it quite easy to avoid Limbaugh's ranting... I just don't listen to his program. I do, however, get the 'spun' and bullshit version of his words from the left.

Obsess much lefties?

I gather you forgot about the right wing campaign against Dan Rather.

Obsess much lefties?

Dan "Sure my news is faked but if it was real it would be news!" Rather?

Obsess much lefties?

Dan "Sure my news is faked but if it was real it would be news!" Rather?

*I'll take Who is Bill Burkett for $1,000 Alex *

Liberals hate talk radio because only conservative talk radio is successful.

It doesn't get any more simple than that!

If "it" doesn't work well for the liberals, the liberals want to regulate "it", regardless of what "it" is. That's why they hate capitalism and free enterprise.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Liberals hate talk radio because only conservative talk radio is successful.

It doesn't get any more simple than that!

If "it" doesn't work well for the liberals, the liberals want to regulate "it", regardless of what "it" is. That's why they hate capitalism and free enterprise.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

First Amendment to them needs trimming or abolition...

I thought the left was all about the 1st ammendment, right to free speech and all....Or is that only apply to speech they agree with!

Wow, this is so uninteresting.

Watch out! People have discovered that various groups on the left communicate with each other.

Shocker!

Forum List

Back