Media Matters donors Revealed

well well..

SNIP:

Left-wing foundations...

News Flash 4 Steph-Infection: Right Winger Murdoch funds Fox News

News Flash 4 Danny Boi: Right Winger Murdoch OWNS Fox News. Dumbass.

Does Soros own MM? Well, on paper he doesn't. But he's got 'em through the tiny, shriveled bag.

If you are talking who supports a view point,

Why do you always feel the need to divert attention away from relevant discussion?

Sounds like righties are scared of Media Matters. Personally, I like Media Matters. I like how they provide source references to back up their reports. I have yet to find anything untrue.

Can anyone provide CREDIBLE PROOF of anything they have lied about or reported incorrectly that they didn't later correct?

Media Matters feeds these talking points to MSNBC and the rest of the liberal media they need to deflect their corruption and make demons of others, the libs lap this stuff up, seemingly intelligent people spew this stuff out like mindless robots

considering the boss at mediamatters got his start being funded by the vast right wing conspiracy that hunted the Clintons (he did a mea culpa , this is a very funny post of yours :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

Sounds like righties are scared of Media Matters. Personally, I like Media Matters. I like how they provide source references to back up their reports. I have yet to find anything untrue.

Can anyone provide CREDIBLE PROOF of anything they have lied about or reported incorrectly that they didn't later correct?

I used to ask this same question here. Never got more than a handful of honest and civil responses. :doubt:

well well..

SNIP:

Left-wing foundations lavish millions on Media Matters

Published: 12:50 AM 02/17/2012 | Updated: 1:06 AM 02/17/2012

By David Martosko, The Daily Caller

Relying on tax returns and websites of wealthy U.S. foundations, a Daily Caller investigation has revealed the sources of more than $28.8 million in funding collected by the liberal Media Matters for America since 2003, the year before its formal incorporation. That sum represents 54 percent of every dollar the organization has raised in its history, making Media Matters a principally foundation-driven — not citizen-supported — activist group.

The list of Media Matters’ foundation funders, 120 in all, reads like a Who’s Who of the American progressive movement, including the far-left Tides Foundation ($4,384,702), George Soros’ Open Society Institutes ($1,075,000), the Ford Foundation ($966,466), the Sandler Foundation ($400,000) — endowed by subprime mortgage lenders Herb and Marion Sandler, who once bankrolled the embattled ACORN organization — and the Schumann Fund for Media and Democracy ($600,000), managed by longtime PBS host Bill Moyers and his son.

They also include the anti-George W. Bush organization MoveOn.org ($50,000), the Barbra Streisand Foundation ($85,000), the kids’ shoes-powered Stride Rite Charitable Foundation ($25,000), the Lear Family Foundation ($55,000) — endowed by the TV producer and People for the American Way founder Norman Lear — and the Joyce Foundation ($400,000), whose board of directors included Barack Obama from 1994 to 2002.

(RELATED: See the list of Media Matters’ foundation donors)
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/MMFA-donors-THE-DAILY-CALLER.pdf

lots of comments at site
Read more: Media Matters

Yup.

And now thanks to the CITIZENS UNITED ruling by the SCOTUS, we can expect still more of this kind of astroturf populist crap funded by the money masters on both the right and the left.

Sucks doesn't it?.

News Flash 4 Steph-Infection: Right Winger Murdoch funds Fox News

News Flash 4 Danny Boi: Right Winger Murdoch OWNS Fox News. Dumbass.

Does Soros own MM? Well, on paper he doesn't. But he's got 'em through the tiny, shriveled bag.

If you are talking who supports a view point,

Why do you always feel the need to divert attention away from relevant discussion?
TRANSLATION: "I stepped on my crank. Please don't point it out." :lol:

What's your definition of credible?

http://commonsensepoliticalthought.com/?p=12694

http://mmfafactcheck.blogspot.com/2011/05/mmfa-continues-to-spread-distortions.html

http://homepage.mac.com/mkoldys/iblog/C1049953760/E20070926121225/index.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2700381/posts

http://mediamatters.blogsome.com/

I'm betting you will claim none of these are credible.

Last edited:

I used to ask this same question here. Never got more than a handful of honest and civil responses. :doubt:
Look up.

Freedomworks, American crossroads, Koch brothers, you know the list. The funny thing will be when all the people from 2010 start looking for that pile of funding to find it gone this summer, maybe we will see what the tea party would have looked like without the lobbyist money and the paid media attention.

Does this list actually exist anywhere but your imagination? Here we have names and amounts for an organization. If you want to show the bros Koch are funding something, you should be able to find a report showing who and how much

Media Matters feeds these talking points to MSNBC and the rest of the liberal media they need to deflect their corruption and make demons of others, the libs lap this stuff up, seemingly intelligent people spew this stuff out like mindless robots

And you know this because you got the secret decoder ring?

Do you remember Scott McClellan? He was kinda big in the Bush Administration. He claimed that the Bush White House actually used to send the daily talking points over to Fox "News".

Does this mean that you Repubs who have uncovered this earth chattering information, will not be voting for Obama this Nov?

Forum List

Back