The Beginning of the End

Yes, the payroll tax cut is a horrible precedent. It can no longer be said that Social Security does not contribute to the deficit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGmAmJFUvzM]The Doors-The End [FULL] - YouTube[/ame]

More right wing propaganda.

Social Security is solvent for another 25 years, and it isn't going away.

I'm sure that is a comfort to those who will retire in 26 years. Everyone 42 years old and younger.

That's why most of us have 401k's and other back-up plans.

Then we should be allowed to opt out of paying into social security if we aren't going to get it.

agreed. but meanwhile make you an alternate plan cause the demoncrats just stole your social security.

I'm sure that is a comfort to those who will retire in 26 years. Everyone 42 years old and younger.

Then we should be allowed to opt out of paying into social security if we aren't going to get it.

But you dont know that, yet, so the opt out wouldn't really be logical until that it's known that we won't get it.

agreed. but meanwhile make you an alternate plan cause the demoncrats just stole your social security.

Did they? I thought R's had the House, D's had the Senate and Obama had the POTUS. It took all three, get your facts straight.

Did they? I thought R's had the House, D's had the Senate and Obama had the POTUS. It took all three, get your facts straight.

A simple majority. the dems have the majority. the dems stole your social security.

Yeah, that wasn't us...Lets be honest about who started borrowing against Social Security.
But you are too much of a partisan hack to actually know what is going on.

Beginning of the end?

Haven't Republicans been saying that for 75 years?

of social security. obummer gets to sign his bill today

Only because the Republicans are going along with it. This is the tax cut death spiral started by the GOP and now sucking in Democrats.

Cutting the payroll tax to stimulate spending is like dipping into your 401K and medical savings account to buy a big screen TV.

A simple majority. the dems have the majority. the dems stole your social security.

No they didnt. It's not gone, and the Republican controlled House approved it.

Stop with the idiocy. You are right about cutting the payroll tax being a bad idea. For once in your generally wretched existence,

try just being glad you are for once right about something and don't fuck it up by attaching some of your usual, tediously habitual, idiocy to it.

Stop with the idiocy. You are right about cutting the payroll tax being a bad idea. For once in your generally wretched existence,

try just being glad you are for once right about something and don't fuck it up by attaching some of your usual, tediously habitual, idiocy to it.

I didn't call you any names now did I? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back