Media is silent with calls of murder of Ann Romney on Twitter

see how the fool cant even be honest about the subject of the thread?

When will these people tire of lying and being caught in lies?

Dicksuck....uh the point is too deep for your tiny brain, so go fuck yourself.

Little girls are murderered in Syria.....but, but, but Obamination gets threats......

typical liberal bullshit.

Were you home schooled by sociopaths? This administration, as I would expect from any administration, is speaking out big time against the Syrian slaughter of civilians. The media has been reporting in-depth about it. Are you really this ignorant? Or do you just watch FOX to know what you should think?

GoneBallSucking. You still make zero sense. You're claim is a cowardly lie. Your myopic pea brain created what is known, by those who study mental midget debate, as a false dichotomy.

So the media reports that Ann Romney is threatened, and claims the media isn't reporting on it? That's fucking retarded.

Hey, hey, everybody listen. Everybody listen to me. Are you listening? Good, because I have something very important to tell you: Nobody is listening to me.

Whatever, cum crust. The bottom line is that the media is reporting tweeted threats and claiming that the media is not reporting on tweeted threats. That is retarded.

Shut up you fucking moron. Are you so god damned stupid you can't even see when people are agreeing with you? Just lay down and stop breathing before you hurt yourself.

How many death threats does our first lady get?

It doesn't matter. I'm sure she gets her share. No instance of threats of political violence is acceptable, and I hope that all are investigated.

Now if the Romney family would like to show a real conspiracy to murder them, as had the Obama family, I would hope that even Mother Jones would publish that story.

Gee I guess the media is FAILING to tell the people about the threats on our first lady.

Or does the right claim there are none?

Hey, hey, everybody listen. Everybody listen to me. Are you listening? Good, because I have something very important to tell you: Nobody is listening to me.

Whatever, cum crust. The bottom line is that the media is reporting tweeted threats and claiming that the media is not reporting on tweeted threats. That is retarded.

Shut up you fucking moron. Are you so god damned stupid you can't even see when people are agreeing with you? Just lay down and stop breathing before you hurt yourself.

I'm sorry this is hysterical!!! I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it.

:lmao:
:lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

They have NO idea how many death threats there are to the first lady and they NEVER cared aobut it.

They only care about their " own" people

Where is all the OPs outrage that shes not being filled in on the threats to our first lady?

They have NO idea how many death threats there are to the first lady and they NEVER cared aobut it.

They only care about their " own" people

they're told to hate her on Fox/MurdochTV because she doesn't want there to be fat kids. Taking away jr's 64 oz soda and fried snickers bars is an assault on his liberty in the rw universe :rolleyes:

true story.

Forum List

Back