Media Goes Nuts Over Trump Tweet

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Donald J. Trumpā€Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

I love the analogy of a cat following a laser pointer. No matter how hard it tries, it just canā€™t catch the danged thing. Itā€™s the same with the media.

Our president leads them around by the nose. He clearly knows what it takes to drive them into a tizzy ā€“ over nothing.

Just like the drinking from a bottle of water during a speech. Without saying a word, he made all of us remember how dumb the media was when Senator Rubio did something similar and what a furor it caused.

Anyhow, as usual, The Rush has it down pat so none of you Snowflakes on here should follow this link = Limbaugh explains humor behind media misunderstanding Trumpā€™s ā€˜funniest tweet everā€™ | | Media Equalizer

I'm shocked, absolutely shocked the lefty dipshits have yet to go after Rush with animal abuse allegations because he sometimes uses a laser when playing with his pussies. It's just so out of character for them that I'm concerned they're not well.

Donald J. Trumpā€Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

I love the analogy of a cat following a laser pointer. No matter how hard it tries, it just canā€™t catch the danged thing. Itā€™s the same with the media.

Our president leads them around by the nose. He clearly knows what it takes to drive them into a tizzy ā€“ over nothing.

Just like the drinking from a bottle of water during a speech. Without saying a word, he made all of us remember how dumb the media was when Senator Rubio did something similar and what a furor it caused.

Anyhow, as usual, The Rush has it down pat so none of you Snowflakes on here should follow this link = Limbaugh explains humor behind media misunderstanding Trumpā€™s ā€˜funniest tweet everā€™ | | Media Equalizer

Limbaugh has never "explained" anything but it does explain your separation from reality

Forum List

Back