Media Changes ‘Terrorists’ to ‘Gunmen’

No guns no overthrow attempt, Dumbfuck. However, there was a coup attempt launched 17 minutes after Trump took office.

THOSE are the traitors.

Asshole.
There were guns, sorry.

You do know that a coup doesn't require them anyway, right? What did they do before gunpowder was invented? Just shrug and give up?

There were guns, sorry.

You do know that a coup doesn't require them anyway, right? What did they do before gunpowder was invented? Just shrug and give up?

Yeah, the POLICE had them. No protestor did. Liar.

What ideology? You guys are the ones calling for genocide.

Nope. I'm not calling for genoicide. I'm calling for the exermination of barbarians who want to kill us.

By this lame deflection it's safe to assume that you agree with Talib's "No Comment" stance on Hamas beheading babies.
Dude, I started a whole thread on how hamas has lost any right to good will or assistance from anyone.

Whether they beheaded babies or not, and there is some serious doubt about the veracity of that claim, they have done enough to be condemned forever. Hamas as an organization should receive no assistance, of any kind from any right thinking person. I do not support terrorism from anyone anywhere, unlike you tRumplings who support it as long as it's on their side.

Nope. I'm not calling for genocide. I'm calling for the extermination of barbarians who want to kill us.
YOur kind is advocating bombing cities filled with women and children. That's genocide, murder, and a war crime to boot, no matter who does it.

I think it's fair to say that with anti-Jewish protests (let's call them what they really are) becoming more violent across the world, people in the media would be hesitant to aggravate those who support Hamas' war against The Jews.

You're making excuses for terrorists.

How does it feel?

I am? How is that? The majority of the violent protestors were fbi plants, and antifa. We now KNOW this. The rest, if they committed violence, should be in prison.

See how easy that is.

Funny how you can't do the same when it is YOUR violent scum.

Nope, I just said those who committed violence should be in prison.

Here you are lying about what I said.
And then attempted to blame the violence on others. We know who did it, we have it on film. you're spouting debunked nonsense in an attempt to shield the terrorists you support.

And then attempted to blame the violence on others. We know who did it, we have it on film. you're spouting debunked nonsense in an attempt to shield the terrorists you support.

You lie again, I did no such thing. I stated a fact, and then stipulated that those who committed violence should be in prison. No equivocation, no trying to cover for the violent people. And here you are LYING about it.

Because you are a progressive piece of shit, and lying is all you do.

Forum List

Back