Media black out: 1 Million protest in Paris

Actually, there is no any blackout. Some articles about this event were published even in advance (when these events didn't get started and were described as possible events in the future time).

And these reforms arent antisocial. The current demography and the world competition make European governments take unpopular measures. It is ridiculous to expect them to behave as if it is 1960s and pretend nothing changed since then.

Actually, there is no any blackout. Some articles about this event were published even in advance (when these events didn't get started and were described as possible events in the future time).

And these reforms arent antisocial. The current demography and the world competition make European governments take unpopular measures. It is ridiculous to expect them to behave as if it is 1960s and pretend nothing changed since then.
That´s nonsense. Banksters and others anti-social figures want the workers to pay and reduce their own expenses. There is enough money.
And there is a news blackout. Only two of the hundreds of sources that are in my news feed reported. One million is a major event, even for France.

That´s nonsense. Banksters and others anti-social figures want the workers to pay and reduce their own expenses. There is enough money.
And there is a news blackout. Only two of the hundreds of sources that are in my news feed reported. One million is a major event, even for France.
I read the Internet version of Russian newspaper Kommersant. Very interesting and informative source. There have already been two articles about these events.

To say simply there is enough money means to say nothing. There are state budgets with hundreds of items of revenues and expenditures. And profound discussion of them is impossible on such forums.

I read the Internet version of Russian newspaper Kommersant. Very interesting and informative source. There have already been two articles about these events.

To say simply there is enough money means to say nothing. There are state budgets with hundreds of items of revenues and expenditures. And profound discussion of them is impossible on such forums.
It is simple to understand that if you grab into the pocket of the poor, there is no lobby that will prevent this. They only have the way they use in France right now.

It is simple to understand that if you grab into the pocket of the poor, there is no lobby that will prevent this. They only have the way they use in France right now.
So, what do you propose? If you were the French president with limitless power, what would you do in this case?

upload_2019-12-6_17-20-4.jpeg

So, what do you propose? If you were the French president with limitless power, what would you do in this case?
Being President is not being the representative of a certain group within the people but of all of them. Therefor, taxes and expenses have to be fair.

Being President is not being the representative of a certain group within the people but of all of them. Therefor, taxes and expenses have to be fair.
What does be fair means in this context? I suppose it means take more money from the rich and give to the poor?

We Suffer Censorship via Choice Of Story.
Gone are the days a News group might try be the first to break a story.
Today they all report the same stores.

AmericanPravda.png

What does be fair means in this context? I suppose it means take more money from the rich and give to the poor?
More money from the rich to fund the state. Take money from the poor and it will hurt them, take it from the rich and they won´t even notice. That´s fair.

More money from the rich to fund the state. Take money from the poor and it will hurt them, take it from the rich and they won´t even notice. That´s fair.
For you yes, for them not so much. In these case they will take their money and move them somewhere else. After that, there will be no rich, no money, but only the poor.

Forum List

Back