Media Bias

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I keep reading bout how your media is heavily weighted towards Hillary and the Democrats.

I will have to take your word for that as I am not exposed to it on a daily basis.

In the Uk the situation is directly opposite. The press are corporate owned by offshore trusts and are rabidly right wing.

On the right - Sun,Express,Times,Telegraph,Star, Mail
On the left - Mirror,Guardian.

I understand that the US media is diverse and regionally based so it might not be easy to catch the trends .

Anyway to get to the point.

Why dont right wingers set up there own papers, tv stations and websites ? What is stopping them if they feel so aggrieved?

I left out radio stations because the impression I get is that all US radio is populated by foaming mouthed nut cases.

So there you go.

I keep reading bout how your media is heavily weighted towards Hillary and the Democrats.

I will have to take your word for that as I am not exposed to it on a daily basis.

In the Uk the situation is directly opposite. The press are corporate owned by offshore trusts and are rabidly right wing.

I understand that the US media is diverse and regionally based so it might not be easy to catch the trends .

Why dont right wingers set up there own papers, tv stations and websites ? What is stopping them if they feel so aggrieved?

I left out radio stations because the impression I get is that all US radio is populated by foaming mouthed nut cases.

So there you go.
The right owns the media here...what planet have you been on.

That's what I've always found ridiculous about that claim. Yes, most of them probably do lean left, but what's stopping the right from simply countering it by starting their own media? They do have Fox News, and on the internet sites like Breitbart. They do dominate talk radio. Maybe... just maybe... they are making excuses.

So there you go.
The right owns the media here...what planet have you been on.
Planet Tommy - its amazing.

That's what I've always found ridiculous about that claim. Yes, most of them probably do lean left, but what's stopping the right from simply countering it by starting their own media? They do have Fox News, and on the internet sites like Breitbart. They do dominate talk radio. Maybe... just maybe... they are making excuses.
Where did the left get the cash to control the media ?

Where did the left get the cash to control the media ?

Probably Satan.

So there you go.

They do. It's called "alt-right" since they aren't MSM and tell the unfiltered truth. If anyone cites them, liberals cry it's an unreliable source.

The problem is that MSM (main stream media) pretends they are balanced and fair. The New York Times is obviously having a late-life crises in terms of popularity and objectivity. There could not be a more obvious indictment of objective reporting than the lead-up to the 2016 elections.

Rupert Murdoch owns the media & he has private media strategy meetings with Trump!

It's like Pravda!
Murdoch pretty much has a stranglehold on British political life. British politicians of all parties bend over backwards to kiss his arse. Its a very unhealthy situation.

And of course he does all of this from New York.

Rupert Murdoch owns the media & he has private media strategy meetings with Trump!

It's like Pravda!
Murdoch pretty much has a stranglehold on British political life. British politicians of all parties bend over backwards to kiss his arse. Its a very unhealthy situation.

And of course he does all of this from New York.
Jealous much? I mean with all the ass-kissing you do? I shudder to think of what you do with Muslims.

The problem is that MSM (main stream media) pretends they are balanced and fair. The New York Times is obviously having a late-life crises in terms of popularity and objectivity. There could not be a more obvious indictment of objective reporting than the lead-up to the 2016 elections.
None of them are unbiased. Thats not too bad if you understand that they are trying to play you.

None of them are unbiased. Thats not too bad if you understand that they are trying to play you.
Tammy, I've been around the block far too many times to be "played". I am no spring chicken, and that is not necessarily a good thing, but it does give me the ability to know BS when I see it.

Forum List

Back