Media As A Subsidiary Of The DNC

" there is no more valuable teaching device than the case study. Real life examples of past events can be superb illustrators of common or predictable occurrences.

If you want to teach young people about the failures of government-controlled economies, Venezuela offers a wonderful case study.

If you want to demonstrate how badly the modern American education system has failed our youth, look no further than Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

If you want to impart an understanding of the modern American liberal, I give you Jussie Smollett - the case study of all case studies on leftism in the United States today. It’s a brilliant exemplar of all the left’s fraudulence, gimmickry, victimology, media gullibility, celebrity attention-seeking (replete with aborted media tour), and Trump hatred.

It’s now been fairly conclusively determined by the Chicago Police, based on public reporting, that Jussie Smollett paid two Nigerian (ie, black - not white) acquaintances $3,500 to engage in frigid street performance theater by “assaulting” Jussie in a rehearsed “attack”. Such fraudulent hate crimes are common by the left.

That’s liberalism in America today."
Jussie Smollett: A Case Study in Modern Liberalism

"Nation's Liberals Devastated After Learning Hate Crime Didn't Actually Happen
February 18th, 2019
article-3735-1.jpg

U.S.—The nation’s liberals were struck by a devastating blow this week after finding out a hate crime, reported by Empire actor Jussie Smollet, didn’t actually happen.

“I needed this to be true,” said liberal columnist Hanna Spalding. “When I first heard the news of this attack, I was filled with so much hope. I felt so validated. Then that was taken away. Now I just want to cry into my pillow.”

The attack had been called “a modern-day lynching” by democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker but after Chicago police reported that the “trajectory of the investigation” into Smollet’s story had shifted, Smollet was stripped of his victim status. Booker became irate, phoning the Chicago police chief and shouting repeatedly, “Check it again! CHECK IT AGAIN!”

After some deep breathing exercises, Booker spoke with reporters. “How are we supposed to intentionally turn the nation against each other and exploit these divisions for political power if people won’t commit a simple hate crime once in a while?”

Candlelight vigils are being arranged in liberal cities across the country as millions mourn the loss of one of the most potentially divisive crimes in the last decade. “There was so much promise there. Now there’s just emptiness,” said one mourner in Berkley, CA.

“While Smollet’s attack may have been a hoax, our emotions have undergone a modern-day lynching,” said activist Andrea Jones at a vigil in Chicago. “If you think about it, this is even worse than if the crime had actually happened. A lot of people put a lot of hope into Smollet’s story. Our expectations have been violently assaulted. Yesterday we thought one man had been attacked. Today, our narrative is the one in a hospital bed, sucking Jell-O through a straw and fighting for its life.”
Nation's Liberals Devastated After Learning Hate Crime Didn't Actually Happen

"Nation's Liberals Devastated After Learning Hate Crime Didn't Actually Happen
February 18th, 2019
article-3735-1.jpg

U.S.—The nation’s liberals were struck by a devastating blow this week after finding out a hate crime, reported by Empire actor Jussie Smollet, didn’t actually happen.

“I needed this to be true,” said liberal columnist Hanna Spalding. “When I first heard the news of this attack, I was filled with so much hope. I felt so validated. Then that was taken away. Now I just want to cry into my pillow.”

The attack had been called “a modern-day lynching” by democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker but after Chicago police reported that the “trajectory of the investigation” into Smollet’s story had shifted, Smollet was stripped of his victim status. Booker became irate, phoning the Chicago police chief and shouting repeatedly, “Check it again! CHECK IT AGAIN!”

After some deep breathing exercises, Booker spoke with reporters. “How are we supposed to intentionally turn the nation against each other and exploit these divisions for political power if people won’t commit a simple hate crime once in a while?”

Candlelight vigils are being arranged in liberal cities across the country as millions mourn the loss of one of the most potentially divisive crimes in the last decade. “There was so much promise there. Now there’s just emptiness,” said one mourner in Berkley, CA.

“While Smollet’s attack may have been a hoax, our emotions have undergone a modern-day lynching,” said activist Andrea Jones at a vigil in Chicago. “If you think about it, this is even worse than if the crime had actually happened. A lot of people put a lot of hope into Smollet’s story. Our expectations have been violently assaulted. Yesterday we thought one man had been attacked. Today, our narrative is the one in a hospital bed, sucking Jell-O through a straw and fighting for its life.”
Nation's Liberals Devastated After Learning Hate Crime Didn't Actually Happen
We can always hope they get devastated to death I guess.

And another Leftist hoax.

"Jussie Smollett Details Assault, Says Attackers Yelled ‘This Is MAGA Country’"
Jussie Smollett Details Assault, Says Attackers Yelled ‘This Is MAGA Country’

"Cops reveal men in video are Jussie Smollett’s friends

Modal Trigger
jussie-smollet-brothers.jpg

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/16/nige...-surveillance-video-of-jussie-smollet-attack/

More proof of
Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Wait......this gets better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only did this clueless crew send a fake threat letter to Smollett.....but they kept the magazine that they cut the letters for the missive!!!!!

"Smollett reportedly opened the letter on Jan. 22 at Chicago’s Cinespace Studios, and the white powder prompted a HAZMAT team to respond. Chicago Police Department told the news station that the substance turned out to be aspirin. Cinespace Studios would not comment to The Daily Beast about the incident. Fox, Empire's network, also declined to provide comment or confirmation.

The missive itself contained letters cut out from magazines to create “racial and homophobic threats” towards Smollett specifically. During a search of the Osundairo brothers’ home last week, CPD reportedly found and took a “magazine, a wallet with stamps and piece of paper/writing.” According to CBS Chicago, the FBI is now handling the probe into the letter."
Report: Jussie Smollett Staged Attack After Racist Letter Didn’t Get ‘Bigger Reaction’

OMG!!!!!

Are Liberals the dumbest human beings on the planet.....nay.....in the universe???????????????????

Seems Elizabeth Warren reads the papers, too.....

"Elizabeth Warren Claims Two Men In Colonial Outfits Assaulted Her With Smallpox-Infested Blankets"

article-3741-1.jpg

"WASHINGTON, D.C.—In a statement to D.C. police given Tuesday, senator and presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren claimed that two men in colonial outfits accosted her on the street and assaulted her with smallpox-infected blankets.

Warren claimed she was simply on her evening walk with her favorite peyote blend when the two men leaped out of the bushes, fired a round, spent several minutes reloading their muzzle-loading rifles, fired again, and then hollered "battle cries" as they hurled smallpox-infested blankets at her.

"The men fired muskets at me, threw several blankets infested with smallpox in my general direction, and told me this was colonial country," she said, holding back tears. "They told me to go back to my reservation and that I wasn't welcome here."

According to Warren, the men stuck a feather in her hair and then called her "macaroni" before dancing around her in a mock Native American rain dance.

"It is just despicable to me that in 2019 a woman can still be targeted for lynching because of her .0001% Indian heritage," she said in a press conference. "This is Trump's America, people."

Police quickly poked holes in Warren's story, such as the fact that she never dropped her peace pipe throughout the ordeal and that she left the smallpox blankets and mock Indian headdress on herself as she walked to the police department to make her statement."
Elizabeth Warren Claims Two Men In Colonial Outfits Assaulted Her With Smallpox-Infested Blankets

It is often difficult to put oneself in the mind of another, but sometimes .....Smollett....it seems clear and evident why he did what he did.

1. Living in that Liberal bubble warps one's thinking...."The late film critic Pauline Kael is reported to have said that Nixon couldn't have won because she didn't know anybody who voted for him."
No doubt Jussie Smollett suffered from the same misapprehensions about Trump.

2. Knowing that there have been tons of hate hoaxes, and I can't recall a single one, when exposed, who went to jail.
Hence, the reward was great, the risk non-existent.

3. It appears there was a profit motive as well....he beleived his fame as a victim would translate to a higher salary...he was only earning $20,000 per episode (https://www.foxbusiness.com/persona...-net-worth-compared-to-his-co-stars)....about $400,000 per year.

4. Being an infant...er, actor....he probably saw the hoax as a prank....like putting pebbles in someone's hubcaps....no biggie.

5. He knew the media would support him all the way....being shocked!.....even after he was exposed.

6.As he has seen and learned, slandering half of America ....mostly the white half......is perfectly acceptable to his party.
“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.”
White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.

7. In short, Smollett probably imagined that the whole thing would end....at worst....as a 'did so....did not' and be forgotten in a week.

8. How can any blame him as the Deep State/McCabe/Comey thing continues to unwind before our eyes?

9.Now, there probably won't be another HateHoax thing happening for....oh, say....ten minutes.

Thanks Liberals.

The only media that's a subsidiary to any political party is FOXNEWS to the GOP.

The only media that's a subsidiary to any political party is FOXNEWS to the GOP.

You are truly an imbecile....and, of course, a liar.

"Washington Post Global Opinion Editor Karen Attiah tweeted:

"Regarding the heinous attack on @JussieSmollett, yet another reminder that Trump’s ascendance and the resulting climate of hate has meant that lives have been increasingly at stake since 2015."

DAN GAINOR: SMOLLETT GOT LOTS OF OXYGEN FROM CNN, OTHER NEWS OUTLETS -- NO WONDER PEOPLE DON'T TRUST THE PRESS

Buzzfeed writer Kevin Fallon tweeted: "Anyone who thinks supporting You Know Who isn't tantamount to providing artillery for weaponized bigotry needs to take a hard look in the mirror."

Fallon did do a followup post: "I deleted previous inaccurate tweets as more reports about Jussie Smollett come out. What a despicable act if updates are true: exploiting & amplifying the hate, division, & politicization; abusing media & police resources; and making it all the harder for victims to report."

Don Lemon said he called Smollett every day to see how he was doing. And the CNN host didn't exactly condemn him."
How some in the media embraced Jussie Smollett's discredited tale

Forum List

Back