MEDIA ALERT: "7 dwarfs" may be on FOX @1:PM/ET or ... (5:PM?) Aug. 6

sear

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2015
Adirondack Park, NY
Greetings politics fans.
As you know, FOX is planning to broadcast 10 GOP presidential candidates tomorrow night @~9:pM/ET.

BUT !!

Did you know FOX may also allow the remaining Republican candidates some air-time as well?

Details are difficult to obtain. Anyone that has the info. is welcome to post it.

One source reported that might start at 1:pM.
Another suggested it would start at 5:pM.

But if you want to know where our candidates stand, keep an eye on FOX.

The selection process was idiotic. Polls at this point are as much about name recognition and media coverage as they are about the merits of the candidates.

• Banned
bo #2
Don't we all?
I've got several sources, including two independent FOX broadcasters, AND TitanTV Free Local TV Listings Program Schedule Show and Episode
According to my listing FOX has no scheduled GOP activity for either 1:pM or 5:pM tomorrow.
"Here's a clue...tune in to Fox." bo
Ah yes. The worthless clue gambit. Thanks bo.

I watch FOX for Chris Wallace FNS. But I do that on DVR. There's very little TV I watch real-time, and have neither the time nor the patience to wait for a schedule promo.

NY,
It's based upon public opinion popularity. It's the candidates likely Republican voters most want to hear from. Personally I'm delighted the booted Perry, replacing him w/ Kasich.

BTW NY,
I'm a NYcarabiner.
Nice rack.

Forum List

Back