Mecca time

Go with

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. This will prove to be a problem for many nations.
2. These greezy fuckers want to take over.
3. The sooner we send all these greezy bastards back to mecca the better.
4. Let them keep muslim time for muslims alone.
5. We don't need them AT ALL!!!
6. And another thing, I hate it when non muslims start using mecca as a a wonderful example of something they think is the best in something.
7. Like for instance, "Its the mecca of motorcycle rallys"
8. Or "Its the mecca of Bar B-Q."
9. Always makes me mad and turn off to it, I make a mental note to stay away from that place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bombing Mecca and sending them home won't solve any problems for reasons so obvious that I won't bother mentioning them.

Maybe you could put some cyanide on that filthy meteorite they love to kiss so much.

This claim that the holy city is a "zero magnetism zone" has won support from some Arab scientists like Abdel-Baset al-Sayyed of the Egyptian National Research Centre who says that there is no magnetic force in Mecca.

"That's why if someone travels to Mecca or lives there, he lives longer, is healthier and is less affected by the earth's gravity," he said. "You get charged with energy."
Unless he's Jewish. Then his lifespan shortens radically.

I think we should go with the Mecca time.
If we are going to go along with the "Islam is a religion" nonsense even though it is rest on the example of mohammad who is a self admitted thief and terrorist who created a crime syndicate.We might as well just go all the way with the

This claim that the holy city is a "zero magnetism zone" has won support from some Arab scientists like Abdel-Baset al-Sayyed of the Egyptian National Research Centre who says that there is no magnetic force in Mecca.

"That's why if someone travels to Mecca or lives there, he lives longer, is healthier and is less affected by the earth's gravity," he said. "You get charged with energy."

delusional thinking as well.

I really don't see what the point of this thread is....is the OP upset with a clock tower?
OK, I found out what the point of this thread was...the OP stated that it was bait so he could neg rep me. I guess I should feel honored that he would go to all this trouble for little ole' me. :cool:

Speaking of Jewish....is someone going to start a thread about how they have the NERVE to not follow our yearly and monthly calendar?

Speaking of Jewish....is someone going to start a thread about how they have the NERVE to not follow our yearly and monthly calendar?
Some of the irrational Jew-haters might.

The difference in these two cases, though, is that the Jews aren't insisting we change our calendars to suit theirs.

And another thing, I hate it when non muslims start using mecca as a a wonderful example of something they think is the best in something. Like for instance, "Its the mecca of motorcycle rallys" or "Its the mecca of Bar B-Q."

Coney Island is the Vatican of Hot Dogs.

The difference in these two cases, though, is that the Jews aren't insisting we change our calendars to suit theirs.

um.. can you cite exactly where muslims are demanding that you reset your alarm clock here?

OH NOEEZZ!!! DEM MOOOSLIMS ARE COMING FOR OUR WATCHEZZZZ!!!

:rofl:

you people crack me up.

so what the fuck is the question, or is this just another example of Fitnah being a retard over this issue? I mean seriously, does this help the argument at all? We think they might be violent so let's talk shit about them?

You really don't get the point of the thread Con? Currently all time is set according to Big Ben in the UK. The Saudis want that changed to be set to the tower they built in Mecca! I think the question is crystal clear.

anyone else get one of these?

Hi, you have received -119 reputation points from Mr.Fitnah.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck off korndog

Regards,
Mr.Fitnah

Con I like ya, but in this case that was a well deserved neg!

Are the Jews demanding that we all follow their calendar? No! Are the Saudis demanding we all follow there clock? Yes!

DEMANDING, right? That HOTEL employee sure is DEMANDING that you set your watch differently...

always a caveat when it's time to blame a muslims and make an excuse for a jew, eh jewhook?

You really don't get the point of the thread Con? Currently all time is set according to Big Ben in the UK. The Saudis want that changed to be set to the tower they built in Mecca! I think the question is crystal clear.
FYI.
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is a term originally referring to mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is the same as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and when this is viewed as a time zone the name Greenwich Mean Time is especially used by bodies connected with the United Kingdom, such as the BBC World Service,[1] the Royal Navy, the Met Office and others.

Before the introduction of UTC on 1 January, 1972 Greenwich Mean Time (also known as Zulu time) was the same as Universal Time (UT) which is a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields. Astronomers no longer use the term "Greenwich Mean Time".
Greenwich Mean Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Big Ben Is an old clock

oh my GOD! SAAAVVEEEE THE WATCHESSSSS!!!!!

2-tone-cross-watch.jpg

Are the Jews demanding that we all follow their calendar? No! Are the Saudis demanding we all follow there clock? Yes!

Really? How come I haven't received this demand in the mail yet?

um.. can you cite exactly where muslims are demanding that you reset your alarm clock here?

OH NOEEZZ!!! DEM MOOOSLIMS ARE COMING FOR OUR WATCHEZZZZ!!!

you people crack me up.

THEY BUILD A CLOCK TOWER! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember kids...."The Constitution isn't a Suicide Pact!"

FYI.
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is a term originally referring to mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is the same as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and when this is viewed as a time zone the name Greenwich Mean Time is especially used by bodies connected with the United Kingdom, such as the BBC World Service,[1] the Royal Navy, the Met Office and others.

Before the introduction of UTC on 1 January, 1972 Greenwich Mean Time (also known as Zulu time) was the same as Universal Time (UT) which is a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields. Astronomers no longer use the term "Greenwich Mean Time".
Greenwich Mean Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Big Ben Is an old clock

BUT! BUT! BUT!

Mooooslims be BAAAAAAAD! They are FORCING us to change our time by building a clock tower....a BIG clock tower!

I don't know about you... but I'm waiting for Iron Maiden to write a song about this crazy clash of chrono-culture. THEN we'll really have some legitimacy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Snehl2bAk]YouTube - Iron Maiden: Run to the Hills[/ame]

I think we should go with the Mecca time.
If we are going to go along with the "Islam is a religion" nonsense even though it is rest on the example of mohammad who is a self admitted thief and terrorist who created a crime syndicate.We might as well just go all the way with the

delusional thinking as well.

I really don't see what the point of this thread is....is the OP upset with a clock tower?
OK, I found out what the point of this thread was...the OP stated that it was bait so he could neg rep me. I guess I should feel honored that he would go to all this trouble for little ole' me. :cool:

He did it again! :lol::lol::lol:

Poor Mr. Fitnah...lives by the neg rep....it's his whole life besides hatin' on people differnent than himself....hiding under that bed with the dust bunnies.

Forum List

Back