MEASURING PERFORMANCE: New Data Shows Absolute Economic Destruction During Obama Years

I have always felt (since I dropped any party affiliation anyway) that the President gets to much blame or credit for the economy. Of course they can have an impact, but generally greater forces are in affect.

That said- I wouldn’t be to anxious to throw stones at a bygone president. Trumps economy is as fluffy and phony as they come. He cranked the stock market with tax break, but that just exasperated the wealth gap. This economy is waaay overdue for some type of recession. There is very little growth, and Trump is taking a big swing with the tariffs.

So be ready to defend your president when things turn. Maybe the Dems will control congress and you can blame them.

During Obama the debt was increased like never before... and what did that buy?

More war, more bailouts to the bankers, more illegals and more zero fucks given for Americans.

And this was supposedly the leftist Messiah.

I have always felt (since I dropped any party affiliation anyway) that the President gets to much blame or credit for the economy. Of course they can have an impact, but generally greater forces are in affect.

That said- I wouldn’t be to anxious to throw stones at a bygone president. Trumps economy is as fluffy and phony as they come. He cranked the stock market with tax break, but that just exasperated the wealth gap. This economy is waaay overdue for some type of recession. There is very little growth, and Trump is taking a big swing with the tariffs.

So be ready to defend your president when things turn. Maybe the Dems will control congress and you can blame them.
I kind of agree. Obama was kind of lucky to come into office after the economy tanked so that the business cycle could take the economy back up under his watch. I would not be surprised it the economy tanks sometime again under Trumps watch, especially if he wins in 2020 simply as part of the business cycle again.

If things happen as I suspect, Trump will not be re-elected, but the Republicans will take back the house. After that, there will be no news being made in Washington. The economy will be drab and stay still.

Obama has to pull us out of a Great Recession. Which he did . Trump walked into a great economy. What did he do? Blow up the debt even more !

Good times is when you should address that shit !

I notice some of those charts only go till 2012 and spotted one 2014. Not taking a stance based on incomplete data. Personally, I've had no complaints economically regardless of presidency going back to Ford's administration.

More war, more bailouts to the bankers, more illegals and more zero fucks given for Americans.

Don't forget under Obama he had our Standard & Poor's Triple AAA Credit rating downgraded for the first time in history.

Bush bailed out the bankers, not Obama.

Debt is increasing much faster under Trump than it did under Obama.

Obama didn’t start any wars, and pulled the troops out of Iraq. Obama didn’t bail out any bankers. And 300,000 illegals self deported under Obama.

Trump’s policies have increased illegal immigration to levels not seen in 15 years.

Forum List

Back