Me starting my first fire cause its COLD

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20221111_154732.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ya see, doesn't everyone know that the greenhouse effect makes cold weather LOL

Yeah, the crazy climate alarmists blame every weather event on 'climate change' which they claim is caused by CO2 which gives us the greenhouse effect. Huh? So how does this greenhouse effect cause cold weather and snow?

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!

I don't know, but I've been hearing weather casters from everywhere telling people there would be weird weather for the rest of the year. I'm sorry, I don't know why. :dunno:
Weather derivatives...Baal Gates and company...Babylon's bankers...

It was in the 80s yesterday and a cold front came in at lunch. Going to be almost freezing. I think we'll put on our fireplace too!.

So you put your own not freezing to death ahead of the planet and climate change! Vely, vely bad. :SMILEW~130:

It was still in the mid-60s yesterday and today is weather not fit for a dog here in the east with rain and what sounds like some ice crystals hitting the window, but it saved me another day going out doing yard work!

Last edited:
So you put your your own not freezing to death ahead of the planet and climate change! Vely, vely bad. :SMILEW~130:

It was still in the mid-60s yesterday and today is weather not fit for a dog here in the east with rain and what sounds like some ice crystals hitting the window, but it saved me another day going out doing yard work!
I wouldn't mind the cold season if we'd get some actual snow. I like snow.

But it's always freezing rain and a sheet of ice.

So do I but now that means that I have to pay some kid to come clear both of my driveways, and more often than not, our weather hovers around freezing meaning that snow gets rained on then refrozen into ice making it a real bitch.

But back in the day, I used to really enjoy running the snow-thrower--- there is something very satisfying about digging yourself out of a blizzard and getting it all salted and clear, then coming back into the warmth, putting on dry clothes, and getting drunk looking out the window watching all the cars spinning and sliding trying to make it up my hill. :smile:

Zzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzz. ZzzzzzzzBANG.

But it's always freezing rain and a sheet of ice.

I was born and raised in Sioux Falls SD. I remember massive blizzards when I was a kid.

I've been back for about 14 months and last winter was NOT impressive! It kept getting cold then warm then cold then warm. I'd settle for an ass-kicking snow storm!

Forum List

Back