McDonald's shaming, will it be a thing?

Maybe KFC will put the trans-fats back in their chicken. The local one here closed 6 months after Michelle's edict. The new chicken tasted like cardboard.

McDonald's customers have made clear what they don't want

You're not going in there for health food apparently.

Phasing in healthier stuff like salads, wraps, whatever, is gambling that you'll pull in a new customer base.

It seems their reputation was already so low that that target base didn't believe in the new offerings, didn't believe a company that thought deep fried cardboard shit is food could also dabble in genuine food. Just as if Yugo came out with a new car model called "OK we got it right this time", car buyers wouldn't flock to buy it.

That's where they went wrong -- establishing the low bar in the first place. Had they, maybe, rebranded some stores with a new name they might have been able to pull it off. It's all about perceptions.

As long as you don't go there a lot, it doesn't matter if you eat unhealthy there.

I'm on my diet break week, just scarfed down that new Grand Mac, yummy.

Exactly. I hit it once a month at most.

this was my First McDonalds hit since October (and that one was a 2AM drunk-stop after a night out in Ottawa)

Phasing in healthier stuff like salads, wraps, whatever, is gambling that you'll pull in a new customer base.

It seems their reputation was already so low that that target base didn't believe in the new offerings, didn't believe a company that thought deep fried cardboard shit is food could also dabble in genuine food. Just as if Yugo came out with a new car model called "OK we got it right this time", car buyers wouldn't flock to buy it.

That's where they went wrong -- establishing the low bar in the first place. Had they, maybe, rebranded some stores with a new name they might have been able to pull it off. It's all about perceptions.

When I got McDonalds I want a Big Mac and a McChicken Sandwich. When I go to Burger King, I want an Original Chicken sandwich and a Whopper Jr, When i go to Wendy's I want a Baconator and the diet version of that vanilla-cherry soda.

If i want better food I go somewhere else.

P.S. If I want to coat my stomach with Grease at 3:00 AM after a night out, I go to White Castle. 8 Belly Bombers usually does it.

When I got McDonalds I want a Big Mac and a McChicken Sandwich. When I go to Burger King, I want an Original Chicken sandwich and a Whopper Jr, When i go to Wendy's I want a Baconator and the diet version of that vanilla-cherry soda.

P.S. If I want to coat my stomach with Grease at 3:00 AM after a night out, I go to White Castle. 8 Belly Bombers usually does it.

We don't have those around here. I hit them when in NYS. They are greasy little suckers, but tasty.

Maybe KFC will put the trans-fats back in their chicken. The local one here closed 6 months after Michelle's edict. The new chicken tasted like cardboard.

What "edict" was this then?

I suggest Ginko-Beloba.

It's Biloba, with no hyphen, and you didn't answer the question.

You've a real talent for spotting typos, and yes I did.

Yes I do and no you didn't. And it's actually Ginkgo.

You said "edict" and then went off on some herbal tangent. Again -- what was this "edict"? Do I need some Ginkgo to find out?

My stomach is not on speaking terms with most McDonald menu items.

You fools deserve trumperyCare. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

McDonalds is horrible. The "food" is high calorie, high carb poison. Further, their workforce is disproportionately negro (at least, it is in my part of the country).

You fools deserve trumperyCare. [emoji849]

If it pulls down the cost of my premiums, AND allows me an HSA with a PPO, I'll take it.

I visited my first McDonalds in 1962

The menu was
Burger 15 cents
Cheeseburger 17 cents
Filet Fish 20 cents
Fries 15 cents
Coke 15 cents
Shake 20 cents

The menu was simple and you got your order within seconds

Now the menu overwhelms you. Too many choices. People get confused at the checkout. It takes 5 minutes for your order to come out. That is not why people got to McDonalds. They want quick inexpensive food that tastes good

Liberals always have to try and shame someone for being happy.

Forum List

Back