• Gross! None!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
This is being advertised a LOT! I believe it starts today.....

Boom or Bust?

I think the McGriddle is a sin against breakfast. I took 2 bites of one and threw the rest away. I only took the second bite to make sure it was as awful as I thought on the first bite.

I don't usually eat at McDonalds. Maybe twice a year I'll grab something from Mickey Ds. If I'm going to eat crap for breakfast, I usually just get a bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant from Dunkin Donuts. I LOVE those croissants! Flaky deliciousness! :)

If I had to choose between McDonalds and Burger King, it would be Burger King hands down. Their hamburgers are much more flavorful and actually look kind of like hamburger, as opposed to that gray disc that they refer to as a "hamburger" at McDonalds. :cheeky-smiley-018: I also think BK fries are a lot better.

Made homemade biscuits and turkey bacon this morning , the only thing I eat rarely at mcdonlads is the egg white mcmuffin with no meat.

Nothing beats a NY bagel with cream cheese and some lox for breakfast

My favorite breakfast is just plain old bacon, eggs over easy, toast, and home fries with a large glass of OJ. :) I would prefer to go to a "breakfast" place rather than to a fast food place for breakfast. We have a lot of little breakfast places around here.

Why is this news?

I just saw it reported on the news as though its NEWS.

How about free advertising for other businesses?

(I wouldn't consider walking into a McDonald's - except maybe to use the bathroom.)

Before61307388_zps0fee60b6.jpg

if you like ingesting chemicals, GMOs, and other assorted shit, you eat at McDonalds.

Made homemade biscuits and turkey bacon this morning , the only thing I eat rarely at mcdonlads is the egg white mcmuffin with no meat.

Nothing beats a NY bagel with cream cheese and some lox for breakfast

I like sandwiches on bagels too. We have a place around here called "Bagels and Cream" and they make chicken salad on a bagel and it is soooo good. OMG, I might have to get one of those today. :D

A "fast food" breakfast is a good alternative for times when you can't have your normal breakfast, especially when distance-driving. A muffin or bagel with egg and bacon provides a good dose of protein and will satisfy your hunger for hours without giving you an over-full feeling or making you sleepy. Top it off with a glass of orange juice and as far as I'm concerned it's a pretty good breakfast for those times.

When I'm on a long drive I will often have "breakfast" for a couple of my meals, for exactly those reasons. They fill me up, give me some protein, and stave off the munchies for hours. So I commend them for making breakfast available all day. I will probably take advantage, on occasion.

McDonald's is no worse than the other fast food outlets, and better than most. If you want to eat "healthy" there are enough things on the menu that are not BurgerFries&Coke that you can do so. A couple of their salads are both tasty and filling.

When I'm in Europe I often make it a point to have a salad at McDonald's for at least one meal a day. It's the only place where you can buy what we Americans consider a "salad."

On the other hand, their burgers and sandwiches are best avoided. It is difficult to understand how they can make these basic food staples taste so bad.

Splurging is fun, especially when I'm in a hurry.

I get a Double Cheeseburger, a Spicy McChicken and a Fries and I'm in fat heaven.

Calorie Coma, gimme gimme yum. If I'm going to a fast food place, I'm going for big air.

And I don't give a shit if you think you're above eating crap food now and then.

:rock:

Why is this news?

I just saw it reported on the news as though its NEWS.

How about free advertising for other businesses?

(I wouldn't consider walking into a McDonald's - except maybe to use the bathroom.)

Before61307388_zps0fee60b6.jpg

Yeah, it's kinda funny how some people don't recognize that many "news" articles are merely advertisements promoting a particular product or brand.

Kinda like if you turn on the news and they run a 15 minute story about the new i-phone. It's just a commercial trying to be disguised as a news story.

I get a Double Cheeseburger, a Spicy McChicken and a Fries and I'm in fat heaven.

Calorie Coma, gimme gimme yum. If I'm going to a fast food place, I'm going for big air.

And I don't give a shit if you think you're above eating crap food now and then.

I agree. It isn't going to kill you if you don't eat it every day, although I wouldn't really consider McDonalds "splurging." Lol. :D That's more like slumming, IMO.

I agree. It isn't going to kill you if you don't eat it every day, although I wouldn't really consider McDonalds "splurging." Lol. :D That's more like slumming, IMO.
Well, sometimes we can slum and splurge at the same time!

Forum List

Back