Halloween Whopper - Yum or Yuck?

Looks gross.....But then again, most Whoppers are gross anyway

Kinda reminds me of when they tried to do Green Ketchup.... just not right.

I don't care for Burger King -

Once in a blue moon I'll be bad and go get a Big Mac,especially if I'm upset!

That picture is with the advertising folks trying to make it look good

Can you imagine what it looks like in the restaurant?

I don't think it looks very appetizing. Maybe because of the black bun? I don't know. It just doesn't look very good, IMO. That hamburger cut in half above looks really gross too. :cheeky-smiley-018: I should open my own hamburger place, seriously. I make awesome hamburgers that are like 2 inches thick and have onions, peppers and garlic inside them. Once you eat one of my hamburgers, you would NEVER want to eat a Mickey D's hamburger again! :D Fact!!

Hmmm I'm sure there is an "actual" picture out there somewhere.....

Look at how disgusting that burger looks? It's so thin and "chewy" looking. Eww. What about when you get a cold one? :eusa_sick: The black bun is also a big turn off. I like my food to be normally colored. Remember a few years back when they were trying to introduce us to purple ketchup and stuff? I guess the kids might like that crap, but not me! :cheeky-smiley-018:

View attachment 51765

I had one a few days ago. I was musing, as I unwrapped it, how the burger you receive never really looks as good as the advertising pictures.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't really remarkable, either. The “A1 flavor baked into the bun” just didn't seem to be there. It tasted like an ordinary bun, and the product as a whole tasted like an ordinary burger. It brought to mind something that Simon Majumdar often, in a cross tone of voice, says when he's judging Cutthroat Kitchen: “If you're going to try to sell me on •, then I'd better taste •.” If the Halloween Whopper had been something produced by one of the contestants on that show, on an episode where Mr. Majumdar was judging, and if that contestant had tried to talk it up as “A1 flavor baked into the bun”, then Mr. Majumdar would've been very unimpressed.

CSC_2153_4MP.JPG

Hmmm I'm sure there is an "actual" picture out there somewhere.....

That looks very bad. I'm skeptical about it having been produced that way; that looks like it's been smashed down after the fact. The one that I had a few days ago certainly did not look that bad, though it also certainly did not look as good as the advertising pictures. But then, they never do.

Does the Halloween Whopper really turn your poop green?

Forum List

Back