McConnell's campaign mgr "holding his nose"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Campaign manager on working for Mitch McConnell: 'Holding my nose' | Politics and Government | Kentucky.com

McConnell campaign manager: 'I'm sorta holding my nose for two years' - The Hill's Ballot Box

Campaign aide: 'Holding my nose' to work for McConnell

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Jesse Benton on Mitch McConnell: "I'm sorta holding my nose for 2 years"
What does Mitch McConnell campaign manager Jesse Benton really think about working for the Mitch McConnell re-election campaign?

...The recording then presents Benton in his own words explaining what he thinks of his current job working as the campaign manager for the re-election campaign of Mitch McConnell, "Between you an me, I'm sorta holdin' my nose for two years," he says.

Don't feel bad Benton. So are the rest of us. The old fart does absolutely nothing except collect his pay check and screw over Americans. Throw him out so he can get started writing his dishonest and completely fictional memoirs.

1003498_595946017124597_374172138_n.jpg

"Between you and me". Desperate times call for desperate violations of confidentiality I guess and you can bet your ass democrats are desperate.

Don't feel bad Benton. So are the rest of us. The old fart does absolutely nothing except collect his pay check and screw over Americans. Throw him out so he can get started writing his dishonest and completely fictional memoirs.

an old dishonest fart calling someone else old and dishonest....as Spock would say...."fascinating"....

The same post by two different lefties on two different forums. The radical left wing gestapo must have issued new talking points.

Forum List

Back