McConnell: Will Dems Just Play Partisan Politics? I call Shenanigans.

Sen. Mitch McConnell: Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country?

Okay, I'm officially calling Shenanigans. This is the last straw. Of all people to claim the other party would play partisan politics ahead of the country when he knows damn well.....

I demand to know: Is this all just a game, an act, like Professional Wrestling? Are we REALLY supposed to take ANYTHING a politician, politico, pundit or partisan says seriously? Do wingers from both ends have secret meetings where they all get together and drink and laugh and plan out their stupid little hypocritical games together? Do left wingers and right wingers all get trained at the same winger school, where they learn how to say the most transparent, dishonest bullshit with a straight face? And DO YOU HAVE A SECRET HANDSHAKE?

I DEMAND TO KNOW RIGHT NOW AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH

Are we REALLY supposed to take ANYTHING a politician, politico, pundit or partisan says seriously?
Seems that you guys on the left and middle sure believed in that Hope and Change, the Fundamental Transformation of America. All Mitch is doing is calling out the stupidity of you guys who after 2 years of bringing the United States back from the brink of a 3rd world cesspool, you would put someone like Nancy Blinkie Pelosi back in charge. Just cant get anymore stupid than a liberal, or liberal lite.

MW-GY392_SP500O_20181112135502_NS.png

Do you like that reading? Problem is reality doesn't match your words

Here's the funny thing about liberals. They post charts like this to extol the glory of Obama's economic prowess. But let me ask you something. What good is that chart to you? Unless you're part of the investor class, that chart means nothing for economic performance under Obama.

The only way you can legitimately sing Obama's praises is to adopt the conservatives' theory of trickle down economics.

Okay, I'm officially calling Shenanigans. This is the last straw. Of all people to claim the other party would play partisan politics ahead of the country when he knows damn well.....

I demand to know: Is this all just a game, an act, like Professional Wrestling? Are we REALLY supposed to take ANYTHING a politician, politico, pundit or partisan says seriously? Do wingers from both ends have secret meetings where they all get together and drink and laugh and plan out their stupid little hypocritical games together? Do left wingers and right wingers all get trained at the same winger school, where they learn how to say the most transparent, dishonest bullshit with a straight face? And DO YOU HAVE A SECRET HANDSHAKE?

Okay, Stormy... I know this is hard for you to grasp, but politicians do what the people who voted for them want them to do.

The Democrats ran on a "Stop Trump" platform, and they won by millions of votes. Why in God's Name would they "Cooperate" with Trump at this point?
Which candidate won by millions of votes?
All of them
Over six million combined

Doesn't look good for Trump in 2020
And the Yankees scored how many hundreds of runs this year?
How stupid are you?

Sen. Mitch McConnell: Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country?

Mac,

The Democrats have effectively done nothing so far and the GOP are acting like they shot Bambi...

GOP are attacking as their best defence... I think the Democrats should have an infrastructure bill out the door first day(Morning).. Have an investigation in Afternoon (pick from many possibilities)...

Second Day Veterans Bill and a second investigation...

Do both... Let the GOP shoot down the bills and sit in front of the country as the do nothing guys....

Have an agenda and stick to it... Don't let Trump go off on one, keep the Media focused on solutions to problems...

Trump will try stuff to rile his base... Don't follow him... Let him say racist comments, just mark it down and bring up again if on the agenda...

Country will get very fed up with the bawling child and his GOP enablers...

I think the Democrats should have an infrastructure bill out the door first day(
Like Obama's infrastructure bill, that was supposed to be shovel ready, but ended up not being shovel ready, yet the liberal elites got their millions still?

Okay, Stormy... I know this is hard for you to grasp, but politicians do what the people who voted for them want them to do.

The Democrats ran on a "Stop Trump" platform, and they won by millions of votes. Why in God's Name would they "Cooperate" with Trump at this point?
All of them

How stupid are you?
Six million more votes resulted in the Democrats picking up 37 more seats That were heavily gerrymandered

Six million more votes in 2020 (twice what Hillary led by in 2016) will mean there is no way for Trump to win the Electoral vote

Mac,

The Democrats have effectively done nothing so far and the GOP are acting like they shot Bambi...

GOP are attacking as their best defence... I think the Democrats should have an infrastructure bill out the door first day(Morning).. Have an investigation in Afternoon (pick from many possibilities)...

Second Day Veterans Bill and a second investigation...

Do both... Let the GOP shoot down the bills and sit in front of the country as the do nothing guys....

Have an agenda and stick to it... Don't let Trump go off on one, keep the Media focused on solutions to problems...

Trump will try stuff to rile his base... Don't follow him... Let him say racist comments, just mark it down and bring up again if on the agenda...

Country will get very fed up with the bawling child and his GOP enablers...

I think the Democrats should have an infrastructure bill out the door first day(
Like Obama's infrastructure bill, that was supposed to be shovel ready, but ended up not being shovel ready, yet the liberal elites got their millions still?

Do you know what shovel ready means?

All of them

How stupid are you?
Six million more votes resulted in the Democrats picking up 37 more seats That were heavily gerrymandered

Six million more votes in 2020 (twice what Hillary led by in 2016) will mean there is no way for Trump to win the Electoral vote
Six million divided by 525.

All of them

How stupid are you?

It is still 6 million more voters who will be casting a vote for president in 2020

McConnell is a lifetime swamp creature, not unlike Pelosi or any of the other assholes running our nation.

All of them

How stupid are you?

It is still 6 million more voters who will be casting a vote for president in 2020
Electoral votes.

You started out so well, but by the third paragraph you dropped to your usual "both ends"-do-it blab, and let's just forget about the last.

In that case, however, you fail not just by closing your eyes to actual differences at the "ends", you fail already by mistaking McConnell for the "end" of the political spectrum. When, actually, McConnell is the establishment incarnated, the very center of the GOP.

I call shenanigans.

You could also look at the (likely) upcoming Speaker's broadly outlined policy aims, and compare them to McConnell's mind-blowing hypocrisy, to get you off your bothsidesism, but I guess that horse has bolted, hasn't it?

You started out so well, but by the third paragraph you dropped to your usual "both ends"-do-it blab, and let's just forget about the last.

In that case, however, you fail not just by closing your eyes to actual differences at the "ends", you fail already by mistaking McConnell for the "end" of the political spectrum. When, actually, McConnell is the establishment incarnated, the very center of the GOP.

I call shenanigans.

You could also look at the (likely) upcoming Speaker's broadly outlined policy aims, and compare them to McConnell's mind-blowing hypocrisy, to get you off your bothsidesism, but I guess that horse has bolted, hasn't it?
I know, I know, only the other side does it.

Other side bad.

Standard partisan myopia, thanks.

Last edited:

I call shenanigans.

Other side bad.

It's almost - almost - as if you didn't even read my argument, and the predetermined conclusion was, well, predetermined.

You know, you can ride this horse for as long as you want, but, judging from the reactions to your shtick, it has gown old and lame quite some time ago. Go find something on the Democratic (Shumer, Reid, Pelosi) side equal to, say, keeping a U.S. Supreme Court seat open for a year to thwart a President's nomination, or declaring it a party's pre-eminent aim to make a President a one-termer, and following through by all means available, to establish the equality you assert with such certainty.

I've never said, only one side "does it", whatever "it" is supposed to be. Partisan aims, and the wrangling for it, sure are universal, and on principle, within reasonable boundaries, there's nothing wrong with it. Trashing the Constitution and the country, not to mention gratuitously brutalizing refugee kids, during that fight, with all due respect, is confined to one side only. If you can't see that, you're just as blinkered as you suspect your opponents are, if not more so.

I'm not reading anyone's argument -

Trutleboys hypocrisy beats all of them.

F HIM - HE STARTED THE ONE TERM PRESIDENT 10 YEARS AGO.

Hypocrisy is the one of the few things both parties have in common the names and faces may change but the bullshit stays the same.

I call shenanigans.

Other side bad.

It's almost - almost - as if you didn't even read my argument, and the predetermined conclusion was, well, predetermined.

You know, you can ride this horse for as long as you want, but, judging from the reactions to your shtick, it has gown old and lame quite some time ago. Go find something on the Democratic (Shumer, Reid, Pelosi) side equal to, say, keeping a U.S. Supreme Court seat open for a year to thwart a President's nomination, or declaring it a party's pre-eminent aim to make a President a one-termer, and following through by all means available, to establish the equality you assert with such certainty.

I've never said, only one side "does it", whatever "it" is supposed to be. Partisan aims, and the wrangling for it, sure are universal, and on principle, within reasonable boundaries, there's nothing wrong with it. Trashing the Constitution and the country, not to mention gratuitously brutalizing refugee kids, during that fight, with all due respect, is confined to one side only. If you can't see that, you're just as blinkered as you suspect your opponents are, if not more so.
Got it, thanks!

I call shenanigans.

Other side bad.

Dems are unwilling to declare “Even Steven” until the Supreme Court is rightfully turned liberal

Until that time I would expect them to take no prisoners when dealing with republicans

McConnell is a lifetime swamp creature, not unlike Pelosi or any of the other assholes running our nation.

The longer they're in there, the more naturally the game comes to them.

The longer they're in there, the more naturally the game comes to them.

TERM LIMITS or bust

Dems are unwilling to declare “Even Steven” until the Supreme Court is rightfully turned liberal[.]

Until that time I would expect them to take no prisoners when dealing with republicans[.]

I'd be greatly disappointed if your prediction turned out to be true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back