McConnell: Will Dems Just Play Partisan Politics? I call Shenanigans.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Sen. Mitch McConnell: Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country?

Okay, I'm officially calling Shenanigans. This is the last straw. Of all people to claim the other party would play partisan politics ahead of the country when he knows damn well.....

I demand to know: Is this all just a game, an act, like Professional Wrestling? Are we REALLY supposed to take ANYTHING a politician, politico, pundit or partisan says seriously? Do wingers from both ends have secret meetings where they all get together and drink and laugh and plan out their stupid little hypocritical games together? Do left wingers and right wingers all get trained at the same winger school, where they learn how to say the most transparent, dishonest bullshit with a straight face? And DO YOU HAVE A SECRET HANDSHAKE?

I DEMAND TO KNOW RIGHT NOW AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH

You did it again, Mac. Well done!

You took a clearly disingenuous statement from one side of the aisle and immediately ascribed it to both sides of the aisle.

Naturally, you couldn’t focus on McConnell after he says something so hypocritical. That would have made you appear to be a winger in the eyes of our resident RW freaks. Can’t have that.

MCConnell accusing anyone of playing partisan politics is like Trump accusing anyone of being unethical.

Sen. Mitch McConnell: Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country?

Okay, I'm officially calling Shenanigans. This is the last straw. Of all people to claim the other party would play partisan politics ahead of the country when he knows damn well.....

I demand to know: Is this all just a game, an act, like Professional Wrestling? Are we REALLY supposed to take ANYTHING a politician, politico, pundit or partisan says seriously? Do wingers from both ends have secret meetings where they all get together and drink and laugh and plan out their stupid little hypocritical games together? Do left wingers and right wingers all get trained at the same winger school, where they learn how to say the most transparent, dishonest bullshit with a straight face? And DO YOU HAVE A SECRET HANDSHAKE?

There's Left Wing, Right Wing, and Mac's Wing, which is him calling balls and strikes while sitting up on that mountain in Switzerland breathing WHAT HE THINKS is rarefied air.

We don't care, Mac.

Okay, Stormy... I know this is hard for you to grasp, but politicians do what the people who voted for them want them to do.

The Democrats ran on a "Stop Trump" platform, and they won by millions of votes. Why in God's Name would they "Cooperate" with Trump at this point?

Struck a nerve on both ends again. Gawd, this place is great.

Come on, tell me: Do you guys have a secret handshake? Just that.

You didn't strike a nerve, padre. You just started a post. That's it. Nothing special.

Mountain sickness with accompanying hallucinations is not pretty.

You didn't strike a nerve, padre. You just started a post. That's it. Nothing special.

Do you have little songs that you sing?

Come on, something, anything.

Do you have little songs that you sing?

Come on, something, anything.

This isn't my crazy gig, it's yours.

You took a clearly disingenuous statement from one side of the aisle and immediately ascribed it to both sides of the aisle.

Naturally, you couldn’t focus on McConnell after he says something so hypocritical. That would have made you appear to be a winger in the eyes of our resident RW freaks. Can’t have that.
Is Mac so wrong? Has there never been a McConnell equivalent among Democrats? I applaud Mac for trying to backpedal a little on the 'evil' of the other side by remembering that there is apprehension among some that Democrats will blow it by remaining obstinate and obstructive and vengeful just like the Republicans we despise. So, Mac...well done!

Is Mac so wrong? Has there never been a McConnell equivalent among Democrats? I applaud Mac for trying to backpedal a little on the 'evil' of the other side by remembering that there is apprehension among some that Democrats will blow it by remaining obstinate and obstructive and vengeful just like the Republicans we despise. So, Mac...well done!
If there's one thing devout fundies hate more than anything else, it's being compared to any degree with devout fundies on the other "side".

Hilarity almost always ensues.

Oh, you "despise" Republicans. Welp, that explains the total lack of humor. Leftists are the most humorless scolds to hit these shores since the Puritans, I can tell you that. I mean look at even their "comedians". Their comedians tell political jokes and "clapter" takes the place of them actually laughing.

When I hear Leftist laughter in my head, I hear Hillary fake cackling. ((shudder))

If there's one thing devout fundies hate more than anything else, it's being compared to any degree with devout fundies on the other "side".

Hilarity almost always ensues.

This thread isn't even remotely funny. Intellectually pretty lazy, but not funny.

If there's one thing devout fundies hate more than anything else, it's being compared to any degree with devout fundies on the other "side". Hilarity almost always ensues.
This thread isn't even remotely funny. Intellectually pretty lazy, but not funny.
Yep, that's what the left wingers think, too.

:laugh:

The Dems will follow the McConnell model of obstructing the ruling party

McConnell threw out all precepts of bipartisan politics and cooperation. Now, he will have to deal with it.

Are we REALLY supposed to take ANYTHING a politician, politico, pundit or partisan says seriously?
Seems that you guys on the left and middle sure believed in that Hope and Change, the Fundamental Transformation of America. All Mitch is doing is calling out the stupidity of you guys who after 2 years of bringing the United States back from the brink of a 3rd world cesspool, you would put someone like Nancy Blinkie Pelosi back in charge. Just cant get anymore stupid than a liberal, or liberal lite.

Forum List

Back