McConnell: Senate will vote next week on Trump plan

Trump sounded like a used car salesman in that speech offering us nothing.

"Offering Us Nothing"

So who is us? You an illegal?
Those who have walking around sense.

You mean like walking across the border?
The one's with enough horse sense to know that a wall is just plain stupid, when most of the illegal immigration comes from over stayed visas at the point of entry. But, if you're an uniformed retard who doesn't pay attention to stats, how would a person ever know right?

Why wont dems offer their solution to border control?
Oh thats right,they want open borders.

You want border control?
Start arresting employers of illegals. Not $25 fines but throw their ass in jail. Watch the jobs dry up and people will streak across the border in the other direction

You can start with Mara Lago

"Offering Us Nothing"

The one's with enough horse sense to know that a wall is just plain stupid, when most of the illegal immigration comes from over stayed visas at the point of entry. But, if you're an uniformed retard who doesn't pay attention to stats, how would a person ever know right?

What a retarded statement. "Open borders" That is so stupid. The solution is the policies we have in place that have reduced illegal immigration in this country since Obama and Trump took office. Illegal immigration is down you friggin idiots.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced he will take up legislation next week incorporating the deal President Trump outlined in a Saturday afternoon address that supporters hope will end a partial government shutdown now entering its second month.

#infowars . thanks for supplying the story . it's a shame some sites claim " freedom to post" yet hide it in Conspiracies when a " MOD" feels with in themselves its fkn conspiracy" . nothing like censorship so this site ain't no better than fkd up CNN, young turks, apple news, abc, nbc, yet the nerve of leftist morons claim this site is nothing but right wingers lmfao.
We don't need a wall; we should be upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure.

Most Persons would prefer a legal and commercial path to enter the US.

"Offering Us Nothing"

You want border control?
Start arresting employers of illegals. Not $25 fines but throw their ass in jail. Watch the jobs dry up and people will streak across the border in the other direction

So you're going to try and snuff out Trumps job numbers.
Got it.
I say a hefty fine would be sufficient,say around 25k per illegal.
But of course I've never heard nancy or chuck bring that idea to the table.
So whats their plan? Oh yeah...open borders.

"Offering Us Nothing"

What a retarded statement. "Open borders" That is so stupid. The solution is the policies we have in place that have reduced illegal immigration in this country since Obama and Trump took office. Illegal immigration is down you friggin idiots.

Do you live in a border state?

"Offering Us Nothing"

You want border control?

Exactly! If they were that concerned about it, they would throw their asses in jail. Then we'll see how much illegal immigration there is. It would barely exist.

I mean seriously, just how stupid do these Trump supporters have to be, to not understand why the illegals come here to begin with. Do you Trump supporters think they come here to visit a bunch of racist ass holes like you? Hell no! Stop flattering yourselves. They're here to find employment. And if their employer is locked up? Uh oh, what are they going to do? Exactly! Go back to where they came from.

So no, I've never bought into this false outrage over illegals. Employers want them here for the cheap labor.

You want border control?

Exactly! If they were that concerned about it, they would throw their asses in jail. Then we'll see how much illegal immigration there is. It would barely exist.

I mean seriously, just how stupid do these Trump supporters have to be, to not understand why the illegals come here to begin with. Do you Trump supporters think they come here to visit a bunch of racist ass holes like you? Hell no! Stop flattering yourselves. They're here to find employment. And if their employer is locked up? Uh oh, what are they going to do? Exactly! Go back to where they came from.

So no, I've never bought into this false outrage over illegals. Employers want them here for the cheap labor.

Hey dumbass!!!
Show me where dems have called for this solution.

You want border control?

Got it.
That is so lame. "Open borders"! Dude, get a life.

Has anyone asked them?

If I'm a hard core right wing racist who hates Mexicans, it would have been the first thing I would have proposed. But wait a minute, that's not convenient. My other hard core right wing racists are probably the same enablers who hired them. Uh oh, so what's next? Ah yes, blame the illegals for a problem that exists only in fantasy.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced he will take up legislation next week incorporating the deal President Trump outlined in a Saturday afternoon address that supporters hope will end a partial government shutdown now entering its second month.

#infowars . thanks for supplying the story . it's a shame some sites claim " freedom to post" yet hide it in Conspiracies when a " MOD" feels with in themselves its fkn conspiracy" . nothing like censorship so this site ain't no better than fkd up CNN, young turks, apple news, abc, nbc, yet the nerve of leftist morons claim this site is nothing but right wingers lmfao.
Wrong headline.

Should read: next week McConnell says Senate republicans will masturbate to tRump as usual.

Wrong headline.

Should read: next week McConnell says Senate republicans will masturbate to tRump as usual.

We should never trust Trump, if the GOP still had maj in the House, the Dems would still be out in the cold. They ignored the Dems for 2 years and now they can't.
Ignoring them is exactly what the GOP is doing...if you hadn't noticed government is shut down and the leftists will get NOTHING passed the GOP doesn't approve of first.
Well that's a bass-ackwards way of looking at it.

I don't know why that surprises me.....

You want border control?

A large percentage come to sell drugs, whores, children and rape pillage DUI wrong-way drive illegally on USA highways, kill Cops, create anchor babie, spread disease. This is why we vet.

You want border control?

Hey dumbass!!!
I never said they did. The better question remains, how come the right wing racists who hire them haven't? Lol! What are they waiting for? Oh that's right. I already answered that question.

"Offering Us Nothing"

Read.the bills they've passed.

You want border control?

Got it.

Has anyone asked them?

If I'm a hard core right wing racist who hates Mexicans, it would have been the first thing I would have proposed. But wait a minute, that's not convenient. My other hard core right wing racists are probably the same enablers who hired them. Uh oh, so what's next? Ah yes, blame the illegals for a problem that exists only in fantasy.

And here you show the stupidity of the left.
When both sides,for the most part agree on something you can bet it's bad for Americans.
Dems want the cheap labor and votes,repubs,some of them, just want the cheap labor.

You want border control?

A large percentage come to sell drugs, whores, children and rape pillage DUI wrong-way drive illegally on USA highways.
Your link proving that percentage? And can you present those same stats while applying them to our own? Of course you can't.

You want border control?

Hey dumbass!!!
I never said they did. The better question remains, how come the right wing racists who hire them haven't? Lol! What are they waiting for? Oh that's right. I already answered that question.

Well then STFU.
The only people who are actually trying to find a solution are the people who are affected by illegal immigration...and Trump of course.
Dems want open borders and have said as much.

Will Hillary explain her dream of 'open borders'?

Hell,you clowns want to abolish ICE.

These Democrats want to abolish ICE - CNNPolitics

You want border control?

Got it.

Has anyone asked them?

When both sides,for the most part agree on something you can bet it's bad for Americans.
Dems want the cheap labor and votes,repubs,some of them, just want the cheap labor.

This isn't about stupidity on the Left. It's about honesty. You wouldn't know about that.

No Trump supporters on here have ever brought up the possibility of locking up the enablers. I have. So how am I for open borders dumb shit? If I were for open borders retard, I wouldn't bring the subject up.

You want border control?

Hey dumbass!!!

Well then STFU.
The only people who are actually trying to find a solution are the people who are affected by illegal immigration...and Trump of course.

The people who found the solution are people like me you idiot. I've been promoting that solution for years. Why should I STFU? Posting distractions about Hillary and CNN is bs. I gave you my plan. What's wrong with it? My plan does not promote open borders.

Last edited:

You want border control?

Got it.

Has anyone asked them?

This isn't about stupidity on the Left. It's about honesty. You wouldn't know about that.

No Trump supporters on here have ever brought up the possibility of locking up the enablers. I have. So how am I for open borders dumb shit? If I were for open borders retard, I wouldn't bring the subject up.

So you want to shut down businesses?
Yeah that'll do wonders for the job market.
You dumbass liberals never think things through to the obvious conclusion.
Fine the shit out of em and force them to hire Americans.

You want border control?

Hey dumbass!!!

Well then STFU.

The people who found the solution are people like me you idiot. I've been promoting that solution for years. Why should I STFU?

You dont fuken matter.
It's our politicians from both sides of the aisle.
And Trump is the only one offering a solution of any kind.

Forum List

Back