Mcconnell Falls Behind In Kentucky

Can't be against coal and expect to win the Senate seat.

They are going to support O'Keefe until he gets nailed for another million. At some point he will become a liability rather than a short term propaganda tool.
He videotapes democrats or liberals saying stupid things and you people blame O'Keefe for their stupidly. Be thankful he's culling the true idiots from your party.
O'Keefe is paying the $100,000 to settle a lawsuit filed by Juan Carlos Vera, a former employee of ACORN (which stands for Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). The lawsuit alleged that O'Keefe and his associate filmed Vera in the San Diego ACORN offices without his consent, a violation of California law, and portrayed him untruthfully. The video was later heavily edited and published on conservative mega-blog Breitbart.com, making it appear that Vera had conspired with O'Keefe to smuggle underage girls across the Mexican border, when in fact Vera had immediately contacted the police after O'Keefe left his office.
James O Keefe Pays 100K Settlement after Deceiving Public about ACORN and ALEC Helped Take Down ACORN PR Watch

That's why. I thought it was a million. It's not.

I also agree with what someone said earlier (Stats, I think) the Democrats in this state are Republicans.

Mitchell doesn't have a birthright to Senate leadership. The senators can always vote for someone to replace him without Kentucky voters replacing him with a fucking Democrat.

I'd like to see Susan Collins as Majority Leader, but it'll never happen.

Apparently even Republicans don't want a Republican Senate Majority leader, in the new term. The poll that finds the super-low approval rating regarding the economy,. seems to mean that still, it is a better deal than anyone would get with the Republicans in charge--according to Republicans(?)!

Holy Shutdown! Bring On The Plague! Here Come, the Plague! Here Come, the Plague! Lets Shut down the CDC, 'cause, Here Come, The Plague!

From the CNBC report of its poll
The president's loss appears to be no one's gain. With the exception of Republicans, every demographic group gives the president higher marks on the economy than they do Democrats or Republicans in Congress, often by wide margins. For example, 24 percent of people earning $30,000 to $50,000 have confidence in his economic policies, but just 12 percent have the same view of Republicans in Congress. The same is true for independents, women and men and people of every age group.
In fact, just 23 percent of Republicans have high confidence in GOP lawmakers, or half the support that the president has among Democrats.

The survey of 805 adults was conducted Sept. 25 to 28. It has a margin of error of 3.5 percentage points.

What do the GOP phone ladies ask? "Be sure to turn out on election day, You know how much our candidates stink, on the important issues facing our party(?)!"
On the one hand Boehner looks bad. On the other hand, Pelosi and Reid don't look embarrassing at all!

Anyone wonders if the Republicans have even had occasion to rethink ACA(?)!

Here Come The Plague! Here Come The Plague! Here Come The Plague! And Here Come The Plague! Probably Republicans are more likely to catch it at polling places, in Red States! Maybe it seeks them out(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Maybe Great Spirit send Al Gore Totem? Stand in for Joe Biden, Talking Into Microphone!)

I'd like to see Al Franken or Sherrod Brown as Majority Leader.

That's enough to gag a maggot. Mind you I have no love for McConnell (or his wife), but there are hardly any decent Democrats in the senate.
Well, I can tell you who wants the job very much, but I do NOT want: Chuck Schumer. He's too connected to Wall Street and not enough to Main Street.

Bill Nelson would be OK, but he's not ML material.

Bernie Sanders wouldn't get the votes.

I'd like to see Barbara Boxer, just to watch wingnut heads explode.
4i6Ckte.gif

Mark Warner would be good.

Gillibrand would be good, plus she's hot!

Blumenthal would be good.

Durbin would do a good job, but I'm not a fan.

Klobuchar would be excellent!

Elizabeth Warren would be good.

Ron Wyden would be good.

I'd like to see Al Franken or Sherrod Brown as Majority Leader.

That's enough to gag a maggot. Mind you I have no love for McConnell (or his wife), but there are hardly any decent Democrats in the senate.
Well, I can tell you who wants the job very much, but I do NOT want: Chuck Schumer. He's too connected to Wall Street and not enough to Main Street.

Bill Nelson would be OK, but he's not ML material.

Bernie Sanders wouldn't get the votes.

I'd like to see Barbara Boxer, just to watch wingnut heads explode.
4i6Ckte.gif

Mark Warner would be good.

Gillibrand would be good, plus she's hot!

Blumenthal would be good.

Durbin would do a good job, but I'm not a fan.

Klobuchar would be excellent!

Elizabeth Warren would be good.

Ron Wyden would be good.

For a Dem I guess Blumenthal is okay. What would be interesting if McConnell loses and the GOP gains the senate anyway (which could happen depending on how things break). Some previous Dems who were in the senate I had regard for were Bob Kerry, Joe Lieberman, Zell Miller, John Glenn and Bill Bradley.

Forum List

Back