McConnell: "Defeating the russians in Ukraine is the single most important event going on in the world right now"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Totally agree & I’m not sliding. Standing Firm with Ukraine🇺🇦. Mitch’s got it 100% right!
Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

WHY is a "war" that the Democrats started, to get Putin to destroy all of the evidence of THEIR crimes against humanity and the American tax payer (bio weapons labs, Hunters involvement, money laundering) the responsibility OF the American tax payer? IT IS NOT!

The Dems continue to destroy, hoard OUR money, and destroy even more. And NOBODY is stopping them!

Totally agree & I’m not sliding. Standing Firm with Ukraine🇺🇦. Mitch’s got it 100% right!

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

You forgot to include that really big Loss to the Bolsheviks on that list. That was a really really big loss.

Wall Street had more 'business deals' and money tied up with Putin, so naturally the GOP supports him. I think it's hilarious how they're suddenly all channeling Jane Fonda, but of course it's not a surprise, and in fact expected. The owners of the GOP sandbagged our own defense efforts in WW II whenever they cou;d get away with it. Fortunately the voters frowned on their treason and they had to put on a front and pretend to support the war then. Now they have a lot of mindless 1960's hippies and Burb Brats to appeal to.

Wall Street had more 'business deals' and money tied up with Putin, so naturally the GOP supports him. I think it's hilarious how they're suddenly all channeling Jane Fonda, but of coures it's not a surprise, and in fact expected.

True, but what I never expected before Obama was for the Democrats to become the war mongers.

True, but what I never expected before Obama was for the Democrats to become the war mongers.

lol supporting Ukraine isn't 'war mongering', just the opposite. But you stay with the faggot ass hyperbole. If Biden had supported them properly the whole thing would have been over in a month, with far fewer dead.

lol supporting Ukraine isn't 'war mongering', just the opposite. But you stay with the faggot ass hyperbole. If Biden had supported them properly the whole thing would have been over in a month, with far fewer dead.

If Biden had done the right thing and supported our earlier agreements there is no war to start with.

I'll also note Obama's eight years as a war president getting us involved where we never had any business getting involved.

Bolsheviks took over 2 big Muscovite cities

the map from 1918 , wiki

Russia1918.png

If Biden had done the right thing and supported our earlier agreements there is no war to start with.

I'll also note Obama's eight years as a war president getting us involved where we never had any business getting involved.
lol that happens when we are weak, and we encourage scum like Iran and Syria and Russia, thanks to support by the GOP as well. When both PArties run around saying they won't lift a finger to stop imperialist invasions, wars break out all over. Enjoy the carnage; you and your people own it.

lol that happens when we are weak, and we encourage scum like Iran and Syria and Russia, thanks to support by the GOP as well. When both PArties run around saying they won't lift a finger to stop imperialist invasions, wars break out all over. Enjoy the carnage; you and your people own it.

What did we win in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. Nobody is going to win in Ukraine. No one.

LOL!

Obama was a bigger war monger than Bush & Cheney -- who was his VP?

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

2022 defeated by Ukraine

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Is that why McConnell, along with Democrats, stole / took mis-directed, mis-appropriated our tax dollars meant to be 'for Ukraine' through the FTX ponzi scheme...

...because defeating tbe Russians in Ukraine is the 'most important thing going on in the world today'?

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back