McChrystal: Whistle Blower Hero Or Insubordinate? What Say You?

Yea i do find it pretty hilarious that Petraeus will now have control of Afghanistan. I guess their beloved Hopey Changey likes the guy quite a bit no? Kind of a kick in the nuts for the Moveon.org Liberal wankers. I love it.

Last edited:
McChrystal: Soon to be hitting the ranks of the unemployed.

well I'll give you a :clap2:, that's the one area obie wan excels in, making people unemployed. Yep. :eusa_whistle:

I would have to say BP has Obama beat by a long shot at this juncture. But BP is a corporation and I know you defend anything corporate, so I can see how you could have "overlooked" them...

BP is a foreign company that screwed up and they will lose in the long run and it will be well deserved.

Obama is an American and our President.

Strange you compare the two. Very strange indeed.

And isn't it interesting that McChrystal is replaced with General Patreus that Obama and the Statists loathed during the Iraqui Surge? He is now their hero...

Go figure...

Who specifically loathed Patreus?

Can you back up this myth?

Moveon.org.

Enough said.

Move On dot org is hardly representative of the DNC or liberals. Move On is hardly statist. Move On is just another dot org with an ideological agenda that is out in the open.

And isn't it interesting that McChrystal is replaced with General Patreus that Obama and the Statists loathed during the Iraqui Surge? He is now their hero...

Go figure...

Sure... go look up Obama's seven minute long bashing of Patreus when Patreus testified to Congress.

Obama bashed P., or his plan? But you did not say Obama, you said "Obama and the Statists loathed during the Iraqui Surge?"

McChrystal: Soon to be hitting the ranks of the unemployed.

well I'll give you a :clap2:, that's the one area obie wan excels in, making people unemployed. Yep. :eusa_whistle:

I would have to say BP has Obama beat by a long shot at this juncture. But BP is a corporation and I know you defend anything corporate, so I can see how you could have "overlooked" them...

Of course you would... and you'd be 180 degrees out of phase with reality... yet again. Unless of course you have something that demonstrates that BP has caused 40+ million to remain unemployed?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Of course you would... and you'd be 180 degrees out of phase with reality... yet again. Unless of course you have something that demonstrates that BP has caused 40+ million to remain unemployed?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

OK, please show me what Obama did specifically to cause 40 MILLION + people to remain unemployed?

I do find it pretty distasteful observing all the Hopey Changey butt-sniffers rejoicing in the man's demise. I'm sure if this man had spoke out against a Republican President,these same butt-sniffers would be hailing him as a brave Whistle Blower Hero. These people are very dishonest and shouldn't be trusted on anything.
You could very well win the Gold Medal in Generalizations and Ham-Fisted Assumptions!

Yeah, I didn't think so.

OK, please show me what Obama did specifically to cause 40 MILLION + people to remain unemployed?

Why dont you tell me what BP did to cause many to be unemployed? And dont say "let their rig blow up".

Actually, Obama is the one who took that accident and created a substantial amount of people to become unemployed with his off shore moratorium.

And I am curious...what was the reason for the moratorium?

A nagging question still remains though. Why did McChrystal agree to give an interview to a notoriously Liberal Rag like Rolling Stone? He had to know they would screw him no? It makes you think he wanted out. I certainly wouldn't blame him for wanting out. It's probably best to get off that sinking ship.

Dishonorable and lacking integrity.

"I extend my sincerest apology for this profile. It was a mistake reflecting poor judgment and should never have happened," McChrystal said in a Pentagon statement. "Throughout my career, I have lived by the principles of personal honor and professional integrity. What is reflected in this article falls far short of that standard." Obama 'angry' after reading McChrystal's remarks - CNN.com

The General condemned himself for a failure of upholding "the principles of personal honor and professional integrity."

A nagging question still remains though. Why did McChrystal agree to give an interview to a notoriously Liberal Rag like Rolling Stone? He had to know they would screw him no? It makes you think he wanted out. I certainly wouldn't blame him for wanting out. It's probably best to get off that sinking ship.

Lunatic post alert!

clue: hubris

the questions in your mind are proof of mental illness

Maybe he decided to blow the whistle on these incompetent dolts in the White House and then let the chips fall where they may. He had to know that Rolling Stone was a notoriously Liberal Rag. Maybe he did want out.

Maybe he decided to blow the whistle on these incompetent dolts in the White House and then let the chips fall where they may. He had to know that Rolling Stone was a notoriously Liberal Rag. Maybe he did want out.
Lunatic post alert!

clue: hubris

the questions in your mind are proof of mental illness.

truth is incomprehensible to wingnuts

I do find it pretty distasteful observing all the Hopey Changey butt-sniffers rejoicing in the man's demise. I'm sure if this man had spoke out against a Republican President,these same butt-sniffers would be hailing him as a brave Whistle Blower Hero. These people are very dishonest and shouldn't be trusted on anything.

Go figure...

:lol:

:)

peace...

Go figure...

I don't know about others, but Petraeus is certainly my hero!!!

I have a photo of him that I keep in my wallet. He is my savior!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back