McCaskill warns Dems about AOC 'cheap' rhetoric; says GOP senators privately believe Trump is 'nuts'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
CNN actually came up with an interesting story! its a Christmas miracle!

McCaskill warns Dems about 'cheap' rhetoric; says GOP senators privately believe Trump is 'nuts' - CNNPolitics

McCaskill on AOC: “I don't know her. I'm a little confused why she's the thing. But it's a good example of what I'm talking about, a bright shiny new object, came out of nowhere and surprised people when she beat a very experienced congressman."
She didn't beat anyone, the power of stupid picked her.

McCaskill warns Dems about 'cheap' rhetoric; says GOP senators privately believe Trump is 'nuts' - CNNPolitics

McCaskill on AOC: “I don't know her. I'm a little confused why she's the thing. But it's a good example of what I'm talking about, a bright shiny new object, came out of nowhere and surprised people when she beat a very experienced congressman."

Jumped back onto the commie's side of the fence today eh, Flipper?

It's very interesting what these former politicians are admitting to once they have no skin in the game to risk anymore.

Trump already destroyed Claire....and of course there's stooges from both sides calling Trump "nuts"....he's destroying the Capitol culture by demanding accountability....UN HEARD OF. You who claim to be "progressive" should love what Trump is doing but the commie in ya can't give up the group-think....it's too ingrained.

It's very interesting what these former politicians are admitting to once they have no skin in the game to risk anymore.
Like the professionals they are, they keep feeding the fools fake news. Suck it up fools.

Many Republicans don’t care if Trump is crazy or not. They only want to hurt America. That’s their entire goal. They’re pretty clear about it. They want to teach the country a “lesson”.

Many Republicans don’t care if Trump is crazy or not. They only want to hurt America. That’s their entire goal. They’re pretty clear about it. They want to teach the country a “lesson”.
GoebbelsAccuse.png

It's going to be so much fun watching the dems attack each other over the next 2 years. LOL, can't wait the TRUMP tweets.

But it's a good example of what I'm talking about, a bright shiny new object, came out of nowhere and surprised people when she beat a very experienced congressman."

Kinda like Trump and Hillary.

Link?

People are catching on...and I mean all people.'

The GOP Senators were appalled at Trump caving to Erdogan and that was BEFORE he said he wanted to fire the Fed Chair and tanked the teetering market

The Goebbels effect again.

How is it a "miracle" that a two bit fascist threw a temper tantrum on her way out of office?

McCaskill lied to get elected, portraying herself as a "moderate" and then proceeded to goosestep with the rest of the Stalinist left.

Fuck her, good riddance.

Forum List

Back