McCarthy Admits Benghazi Designed to Flatten Hillary Poll Numbers

nuhuh, here's an easy question: WHERE are all of Hillary's official state department e-mails from several weeks BEFORE Benghazi to several weeks AFTE Benghazi?

Don't know? Don't you think that's important to find out? (Of course you don't....)

The FBI says they were DELETED, 'wiped' from Hillary's personal server...that they found in some 'mom and pop tech company's BATHROOM...and they say they can and will recover them.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what they find!

Only a person with their head in the clouds would seriously believe after everything investigated and written so far that there would be anything worthwhile forthcoming.

So now you've been reduced to insults.

As I said earlier, I see your problem - it is obvious that you can not understand ENGLISH!

Pointing out that

It is ONLY because of these investigations that we discovered the FACT that:
- Hillary was using private e-mails (plural) despite saying she never did, then saying se only used one, and then two, and now it has been revealed she used THREE
- Hillary LIED again about having turned over every one of her e-mails - the FBI has proven now this is a lie
- Hillary claimed she never sent or received any e-mails marked as classified....the FBI has not proven THIS is a LIE

The evidence of her lies...and criminal acts of PERJURY - are being proven every day! Yet incredibly claim that nothing has come of these FACTS / EVIDENCE exists!

is NOT an insult. It is me posting facts, continuing to prove you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about, and whoopin' that 'Liberal denier' ass'!

:whip:

Suggesting that you might be mentally ill is an attempt to identify WHY you continue to ignore the proven FACTS and insist the Benghazi investigation has resulted in nothing being found. AS POINTED OUT, just today the FBI revealed 3 MORE e-mails Hillary said did not exist - emails marked classified that she said in an EARLIER investigation did not exist - were found!
This discovery is a direct result of the on-going investigation and the earlier investigations.

While more and more evidence is found DAILY, you cling to a stupid comment made by McCarthy, that means what you say it means only because you twist around his words. Declaring Obama/Hillary's innocence on a 'technicality' more important to you than the TRUTH and FACTS proving the opposite that continue to come out DAILY!

FACT! (dropping the mike and walking off....)

So now you've been reduced to insults.

As I said earlier, I see your problem - it is obvious that you can not understand ENGLISH!

Pointing out that

It is ONLY because of these investigations that we discovered the FACT that:
- Hillary was using private e-mails (plural) despite saying she never did, then saying se only used one, and then two, and now it has been revealed she used THREE
- Hillary LIED again about having turned over every one of her e-mails - the FBI has proven now this is a lie
- Hillary claimed she never sent or received any e-mails marked as classified....the FBI has not proven THIS is a LIE

The evidence of her lies...and criminal acts of PERJURY - are being proven every day! Yet incredibly claim that nothing has come of these FACTS / EVIDENCE exists!

is NOT an insult. It is me posting facts, continuing to prove you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about, and whoopin' that 'Liberal denier' ass'!

:whip:

Suggesting that you might be mentally ill is an attempt to identify WHY you continue to ignore the proven FACTS and insist the Benghazi investigation has resulted in nothing being found. AS POINTED OUT, just today the FBI revealed 3 MORE e-mails Hillary said did not exist - emails marked classified that she said in an EARLIER investigation did not exist - were found!
This discovery is a direct result of the on-going investigation and the earlier investigations.

While more and more evidence is found DAILY, you cling to a stupid comment made by McCarthy, that means what you say it means only because you twist around his words. Declaring Obama/Hillary's innocence on a 'technicality' more important to you than the TRUTH and FACTS proving the opposite that continue to come out DAILY!

FACT! (dropping the mike and walking off....)

It was actually in March of 2015 that The New York Times pointed out Hillary was using a private server.

Which is pretty fricking obvious considering all her emails came from @clintonemail.com. It doesn't take a congressional investigation to figure that out.

Only a person with their head in the clouds would seriously believe after everything investigated and written so far that there would be anything worthwhile forthcoming.
As a direct result of these investigations it was reported by the FBI that they have found classified e-mails Hillary had declared in an earlier investigation did not exist - this is called PERJURY (not to mention mis-handling classified info, that was on a server in a BATHROOM of a company that did not have the proper clearance to handle this info...and ATTEMPTED improper / illegal destruction of classified info...and obstruction of justice, impeding a federal investigation, ....)

Only a 'rabid partisan' can continue to ignore the evidence of crimes and wrong-doing that come out on a daily basis.

----

Want to talk about a waste and a witch hunt, nuhuh? After Liberals took over the House and Senate under Bush they launched HUNDREDS of committee hearing, spent hundreds of hours dug through thousands of pages of documents, and cost tax payers MILLIONS of dollars investigating Bush. Remember what the results of all of that were?

The arrest and jailing of Scooter Libby for 'Perjury' because Holder and the DOJ charged and convicted him for INACCURATELY REMEMBERING A DATE. It didn't even have anything to do with Bush...but they needed some justifiable results for their witch hunt!

GUESS who the Atty General that made all that happen was?! If you guessed none other than ERIC HOLDER then you are RIGHT! This would be the SAME Atty General Eric holder who was caught 'red handed' perpetrating the FELONY ACT of PERJURY, deliberately, 4 TIMES during his covering up of Fast and Furious...for which Obama and his DOJ made sure he never went to jail for....like Holder made sure Libby did!

So take all your denial, deception, and lack of reality and
:anj_stfu:

As a direct result of these investigations it was reported by the FBI that they have found classified e-mails Hillary had declared in an earlier investigation did not exist - this is called PERJURY (not to mention mis-handling classified info, that was on a server in a BATHROOM of a company that did not have the proper clearance to handle this info...and ATTEMPTED improper / illegal destruction of classified info...and obstruction of justice, impeding a federal investigation, ....)

Only a 'rabid partisan' can continue to ignore the evidence of crimes and wrong-doing that come out on a daily basis.

----

Want to talk about a waste and a witch hunt, nuhuh? After Liberals took over the House and Senate under Bush they launched HUNDREDS of committee hearing, spent hundreds of hours dug through thousands of pages of documents, and cost tax payers MILLIONS of dollars investigating Bush. Remember what the results of all of that were?

The arrest and jailing of Scooter Libby for 'Perjury' because Holder and the DOJ charged and convicted him for INACCURATELY REMEMBERING A DATE. It didn't even have anything to do with Bush...but they needed some justifiable results for their witch hunt!

GUESS who the Atty General that made all that happen was?! If you guessed none other than ERIC HOLDER then you are RIGHT! This would be the SAME Atty General Eric holder who was caught 'red handed' perpetrating the FELONY ACT of PERJURY, deliberately, 4 TIMES during his covering up of Fast and Furious...for which Obama and his DOJ made sure he never went to jail for....like Holder made sure Libby did!

So take all your denial, deception, and lack of reality and
:anj_stfu:

Oh! so it is all about getting even and retribution. I should have known. Then you have worse than nothing and everything Kevin McCarthy said is true.

It was actually in March of 2015 that The New York Times pointed out Hillary was using a private server.

Which is pretty fricking obvious considering all her emails came from @clintonemail.com. It doesn't take a congressional investigation to figure that out.

But PERJURY does require an investigation. Hillary declared under oath that she did NOT use a personal e-mail....then when it was discovered said she only used 1...then it was revealed 2...'but only on 1 device'...then 2...then 3. Yes, she had a personnel sever that was adequately encrypted...and then THAT turned out to be false...then they found she had been hacked...found her server in a bathroom....then discovered how she said she never sent or received anything marked classified...and we know THAT was a lie...

Yet with every new revelation Libs continue their B$ mantra: 'Nothing found, no need for an investigation...let's forget the whole thing'. At some point it becomes more than pathetic delusion but instead borders complicit ignorance and borderline treason!

Oh! so it is all about getting even and retribution. I should have known. Then you have worse than nothing and everything Kevin McCarthy said is true.

It's about the truth and justice....but you have shown you both do not know what that is and do not care to.

It's about the truth and justice....but you have shown you both do not know what that is and do not care to.

Geezus F-in Keeryst. You are dishonest as you are stupid. A normal investigation that produced no results would have been an honest examination of the facts. Eight is not an honest anything and even an idiot like yourself should realize that.

Complete nonsense...look I don't like Republican's or this new speaker. He's a moron like the rest of them, but he didn't say anything was a sham. He pointed out that nobody would have known that Hillary couldn't be trusted had they not put together this committee. This whole Benghazi thing continues to bring her down and this latest spin/lie on what this guy said won't change that. Dems are frantically trying to make this go away for her and nothing is working. This latest one won't go anywhere. No matter how many headlines claim he said it was a sham doesn't make it so.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense understands what he was getting at.

That's not what he said.

Not at all.
Thats exactly what he said. Listen to it again. He's pointing out that without them pursuing this Benghazi issue people would have not understood how untrustworthy Hillary is.

There is nothing about the Benghazi issue that suggests Hillary is untrustworthy.

This is the same as a crime being debated in a courtroom and the judge going on television telling people how evil a certain person he "thinks" did the crime is before the court says that he's even accused.
I'm not disputing that, but the Speaker says otherwise. I'm only addressing the lefts spin doctors trying to make this into a "gotcha!" moment. The establishment-both parties- are nothing but dirty fucking lying rats and a majority of American's are sick of them.

Umm...it kinda is a "gotcha!" moment. The future Speaker of the House goes on live television and states that a congressional investigation that is supposed to be partisan-neutral (paid for with taxpayer money....) is being utilized to throw mud at Hillary Clinton.

Do you not find ANYTHING corrupt about that whatsoever???? Is that good government to you?????

The entire purpose of the Select Committee is to find out what happened in Benghazi, not to find out how Hillary is guilty.

They go hand in hand don't you think? I mean she is/was the Secretary of State at the time.

Jesus, Wry...have a little self respect! Anyone with even a dollop of common sense knows by now that the "GOP cut the budget" trial balloon was shot out of the sky almost as soon as Clinton's people launched it...and yet all this time later people like you and Sallow are STILL pushing that narrative? That's pathetic. Seriously.

Yet it must pain you to see Rice vindicated as she was.

Susan Rice? How was she ever "vindicated"? At best she could possibly be portrayed as a "dupe" of those above her in the Administration. At worst she went along with the lies knowingly.

She didn't lie.
The CIA which generally lies, didn't lie.
The State Department didn't lie.

7 Investigations all found there was no wrong doing.

Wow...you really ARE here trying to pretend that the Obama White House didn't deliberately attempt to mislead the American people when they sent Susan Rice out to all those Sunday morning talk shows to push the "protest turned violent" narrative that they KNEW was a lie!

Tell me what the FBI investigation uncovered about Benghazi, Sallow! I'd like to know. They were the ones that were investigating this for the Obama White House. So what did they find out? Did they even DO an investigation? Did they even GO to Libya? There were network news crews broadcasting from the burned out consulate while the FBI was claiming it was "too dangerous" for them to be there conducting an investigation. "Susie Microphone" from CNN is there but nobody from the Holder Justice Department dares!

So, they can pay all of the tax payer money back. Make sure that Issa pays as well.

Right after your messiah pays back the $600,000,000 dollars he spent to set up a website less complicated than the one zit face Zuckerberg set up in a dorm room.

Funny how bed wetters get concerned about a waste of money when it's used to investigate one of their political whores.

So, you want to talk about W's illegal war in Iraq? What did he spend on that little venture?

That's not what he said.

Not at all.
Thats exactly what he said. Listen to it again. He's pointing out that without them pursuing this Benghazi issue people would have not understood how untrustworthy Hillary is.

There is nothing about the Benghazi issue that suggests Hillary is untrustworthy.

This is the same as a crime being debated in a courtroom and the judge going on television telling people how evil a certain person he "thinks" did the crime is before the court says that he's even accused.
I'm not disputing that, but the Speaker says otherwise. I'm only addressing the lefts spin doctors trying to make this into a "gotcha!" moment. The establishment-both parties- are nothing but dirty fucking lying rats and a majority of American's are sick of them.

Umm...it kinda is a "gotcha!" moment. The future Speaker of the House goes on live television and states that a congressional investigation that is supposed to be partisan-neutral (paid for with taxpayer money....) is being utilized to throw mud at Hillary Clinton.

Do you not find ANYTHING corrupt about that whatsoever???? Is that good government to you?????

The entire purpose of the Select Committee is to find out what happened in Benghazi, not to find out how Hillary is guilty.

They go hand in hand don't you think? I mean she is/was the Secretary of State at the time.

No they don't at all....otherwise every single investigation of any attack on any embassy would be focused from the start on incriminating the current Secretary of State.

That really is what you're saying...and it's obviously, blatantly, false.

A non-partisan investigation should be a non-partisan investigation.

No they don't at all....otherwise every single investigation of any attack on any embassy would be focused from the start on incriminating the current Secretary of State.

Every investigation into an attack on any embassy should be focused on the following things. Could it have been prevented? Did we respond appropriately when it took place? Did we learn from any mistakes we made so that it won't happen again?

Those questions are not "partisan". They may very well be ones that the party in power doesn't want to answer but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be asked and answered truthfully.

Every investigation into an attack on any embassy should be focused on the following things. Could it have been prevented? Did we respond appropriately when it took place? Did we learn from any mistakes we made so that it won't happen again?

Those questions are not "partisan". They may very well be ones that the party in power doesn't want to answer but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be asked and answered truthfully.

Yes, the Senate Committee answered all those questions. I don't think their answers will fit with the outcome you desire though.

This link should have its own thread. Just maybe it might have an impact on the ignorance which effects so many on the Benghazi issue:

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

Jesus, Wry...have a little self respect! Anyone with even a dollop of common sense knows by now that the "GOP cut the budget" trial balloon was shot out of the sky almost as soon as Clinton's people launched it...and yet all this time later people like you and Sallow are STILL pushing that narrative? That's pathetic. Seriously.

Yet it must pain you to see Rice vindicated as she was.

Susan Rice? How was she ever "vindicated"? At best she could possibly be portrayed as a "dupe" of those above her in the Administration. At worst she went along with the lies knowingly.

She didn't lie.
The CIA which generally lies, didn't lie.
The State Department didn't lie.

7 Investigations all found there was no wrong doing.

Wow...you really ARE here trying to pretend that the Obama White House didn't deliberately attempt to mislead the American people when they sent Susan Rice out to all those Sunday morning talk shows to push the "protest turned violent" narrative that they KNEW was a lie!

Tell me what the FBI investigation uncovered about Benghazi, Sallow! I'd like to know. They were the ones that were investigating this for the Obama White House. So what did they find out? Did they even DO an investigation? Did they even GO to Libya? There were network news crews broadcasting from the burned out consulate while the FBI was claiming it was "too dangerous" for them to be there conducting an investigation. "Susie Microphone" from CNN is there but nobody from the Holder Justice Department dares!

Pretend?

No they didn't try or pretend or anything.

What happened was the United States had an consulate attacked by people that were in the midst of turmoil and very angry that the United States was making fun of their religion and holding insurgents in an Annex.

Then you had an Anti American Right wing treacherous bunch of despicable assholes make it into an election issue.

And they are still doing it.

Did you know that, Hillary hates gays? Hillary Clinton’s Email About Gay Parents Should Seriously Trouble Her LGBT Supporters But she loves Ellen DeGenerezzz Why does Hillary hate gays? Liberals need to whip this question out.........and NOW

House Republicans repudiate McCarthy comments on Benghazi probe

CNN ^ | 10/01/2015 | Manu Raju
House Republicans on Wednesday sharply repudiated Rep. Kevin McCarthy's comments that suggested the Benghazi oversight committee had succeeded by tarnishing Hillary Clinton, saying it undermined their party's messaging on a key issue and raised questions about his ability to be the GOP's top communicator. The California Republican, who is the leading contender to become the next speaker of the House, said Tuesday night that the GOP-led Congress had succeeded by bringing down Clinton's poll numbers because of the long-runninig investigation into the 2012 terror attack that killed four Americans. "Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?" McCarthy said on Fox...

10417658_775336542488213_7745344662070516562_n.jpg

This case?

The top Republican just admitted the "case" was a sham.

No outrage from the right wing.

Just an attempt at denial.
Complete nonsense...look I don't like Republican's or this new speaker. He's a moron like the rest of them, but he didn't say anything was a sham. He pointed out that nobody would have known that Hillary couldn't be trusted had they not put together this committee. This whole Benghazi thing continues to bring her down and this latest spin/lie on what this guy said won't change that. Dems are frantically trying to make this go away for her and nothing is working. This latest one won't go anywhere. No matter how many headlines claim he said it was a sham doesn't make it so.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense understands what he was getting at.

That's not what he said.

Not at all.

And the reason for wanting Americans to believe she is not trustworthy?

A public service or political hackery?

Why did McCarthy preface his statement about starting Benghazi investigations with a statement about her political standing if they're not related?

Forum List

Back