Ron Paul: Still in the Race, Biotch!

yeah, those, what... 14 delegates, really makes him a powerhouse :rolleyes:

he'll do his 3rd party thing, don't worry.

now, why don't you tell the paulites why the white supremacists love him so much.

No. *You* need to stop trusting in fairy tales.

Hey, whatever jill. We'll see in the very end who gets the last laugh. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I know a few things about RP that most average people don't. He's overcome extreme odds in the past.

Once McCain gets exposed for what he REALLY is, it's going to be down to Huck or Paul. If McCain manages to slither into the nomination, he'll never win the General. The GOP knows this. Either there's another terrorist attack this year, and the GOP is suddenly revived, or a Dem is in the WH in '09. So we'll see how things play out. There's still MANY MONTHS to go.

And just for the record, you're way off on that delegate count. So is the MSM, coincidentally.

I don't know. I predicted long ago it would be Hillary as the next POTUS, and I'm liking my prediction again.

Paul is now saying he's scaling back his campaign and not dropping out. Cool. He just picked up the endorsement of The American Conservative, Pat Buchanan's magazine. Also cool.

I tend to think McCain could beat Obama. All those young hipsters (including the geeky whites in all-white places who need an imaginary hip black friend) don't count for shit on election day, 'cause they don't vote. Who votes (for now) is old white people. They may not follow the issues that closely, but they figure, McCain is white and a war hero, so what the heck.

McCain and Hillary would be a tougher contest.

I don't know. I predicted long ago it would be Hillary as the next POTUS, and I'm liking my prediction again.

Paul is now saying he's scaling back his campaign and not dropping out. Cool. He just picked up the endorsement of The American Conservative, Pat Buchanan's magazine. Also cool.

I tend to think McCain could beat Obama. All those young hipsters (including the geeky whites in all-white places who need an imaginary hip black friend) don't count for shit on election day, 'cause they don't vote. Who votes (for now) is old white people. They may not follow the issues that closely, but they figure, McCain is white and a war hero, so what the heck.

McCain and Hillary would be a tougher contest.

Here's the thing. People are saying that with Romney out, a brokered convention is almost impossible. I disagree. Many Romney supporters will never vote for McCain. Many will vote for Paul or Huckabee. I've seen enough of them say that at this point.

I think Huck and Paul will steal away some of McCain's thunder in the coming primaries, and ESPECIALLY the caucuses. There's also the issue of the now unbound Romney delegates, many of whom may very well pick anyone BUT McCain.

I think Huck will somehow manage to stay in the race until the end, because the establishment knows how him dropping would benefit Paul. There's no way Huck's support would switch to McCain. The media can singlehandedly keep Huck afloat without him even needing much cash on hand. The millions of dollars worth of free MSM advertisment would be plenty...I mean SHIT, it's basically what has been the backbone of Huck's campaign. It's also what's been the backbone of McCain's "resurgence".

now, why don't you tell the paulites why the white supremacists love him so much.

I believe this is an unfair knock on him! They support him for 3reason:
(1) He is the strongest on illegal immigration. This includes knocking the birth-right clause of the 14th amendment. I personally agree with Ron Paul on this. Illegal immigration is a huge problem and must be addressed with radical changes. 2. The legislative intent of the birthright clause was to protect the babies of the newly freed slaves from being denied citizenship after the civil war. It was not intended to protect the rights of the babies of illegal aliens. It is now being abused.

(2) Ron Paul wants to cut off Israel! This is the white supremacist's white dream. However, Ron Paul wants to cut off ALL foreign aid, not just Israel. He is not suggesting this as a hatred of Israel or the Jews, but rather because he believe foreign aid is reckless and wasteful spending.

(3) Wants to end welfare! Face it a large part of welfare goes to Blacks and Mexicans. White supremacists rather give them poison than free money. I agree with RP on this. Instead of welfare, there should be more money for unemployment payments. Umemployment payments gives the receiver more incentive to find work, knowing that it will run out.

I believe this is an unfair knock on him! They support him for 2 reason:
(1) He is the strongest on illegal immigration. This includes knocking the birth-right clause of the 14th amendment. I personally agree with Ron Paul on this. Illegal immigration is a huge problem and must be addressed with radical changes. 2. The legislative intent of the birthright clause was to protect the babies of the newly freed slaves from being denied citizenship after the civil war. It was not intended to protect the rights of the babies of illegal aliens. It is now being abused.

(2) Ron Paul wants to cut off Israel! This is the white supremacist's white dream. However, Ron Paul wants to cut off ALL foreign aid, not just Israel. He is not suggesting this as a hatred of Israel or the Jews, but rather because he believe foreign aid is reckless and wasteful spending.

(3) Wants to end welfare! Face it a large part of welfare goes to Blacks and Mexicans. White supremacists rather give them poison than free money. I agree with RP on this. Instead of welfare, there should be more money for unemployment payments. Umemployment payments gives the receiver more incentive to find work, knowing that it will run out.

Yes, but jillian is a Jewish supremacist, and she doesn't like competition!

I'm sorry, bubbalah, where have I ever said we're superior? I guess you equate superiority with calling out ignorant anti-semetic, white supremacist pieces of garbage??

I'm ok with that.

Jillian maybe you particularly have not that I've seen yet............ but your faith has proclaimed "the only true children of GOD" status which IS proclaiming supremacy to the rest of mankind.................leaving all others with mere gentile status..............and from what I've learned and seen growing up as a lone gentile and Christian in an orthodox Jewish household (through marriage) and proclaimed and classified as the son of a shiksa has not been a very pleasant experience.:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_think:

And since it is stated and held that Jews in truth can only be BORN Jews........ my mother has reverted to Messianic Jew and divorced my step father after thirty five years.

Jillian maybe you particularly have not that I've seen yet............ but your faith has proclaimed "the only true children of GOD" status which IS proclaiming supremacy to the rest of mankind.................leaving all others with mere gentile status..............and from what I've learned and seen growing up as a lone gentile and Christian in an orthodox Jewish household (through marriage) and proclaimed and classified as the son of a shiksa has not been a very pleasant experience.:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_think:

And since it is stated and held that Jews in truth can only be BORN Jews........ my mother has reverted to Messianic Jew and divorced my step father after thirty five years.

Nah... I don't hold beliefs like that. Thing is, every orthodox/fundie group thinks they're *it*. Someone on this board posts about how everyone but the folk who believe in his particular sect of christianity are going to burn in hell. Muslims think they have the only true way.

Me? I think orthodoxy of any type is the problem. But it's certainly not limited to Jews.

Sorry your experience sucked. I can tell you that while my brother was married to a non-jewish woman, it was her father who told my brother he'd go to hell... not the other way around.

Nah... I don't hold beliefs like that. Thing is, every orthodox/fundie group thinks they're *it*. Someone on this board posts about how everyone but the folk who believe in his particular sect of christianity are going to burn in hell. Muslims think they have the only true way.

Me? I think orthodoxy of any type is the problem. But it's certainly not limited to Jews.

Sorry your experience sucked. I can tell you that while my brother was married to a non-jewish woman, it was her father who told my brother he'd go to hell... not the other way around.

"Someone on this board posts about how everyone but the folk who believe in his particular sect of christianity are going to burn in hell."

Probably listens to the new Pope.....................:eusa_whistle:

I do not follow any type of orthodoxy either................GOD is a personal relationship..................and judgable BY HIM along those lines............:eusa_whistle:

"Someone on this board posts about how everyone but the folk who believe in his particular sect of christianity are going to burn in hell."

Probably listens to the new Pope.....................:eusa_whistle:

I do not follow any type of orthodoxy either................GOD is a personal relationship..................and judgable BY HIM along those lines............:eusa_whistle:

Heh... I agree. And I think most believers would, too. But people like WJ like to focus on the jew thing b/c he hates jews even more than he hates blacks.

Heh... I agree. And I think most believers would, too. But people like WJ like to focus on the jew thing b/c he hates jews even more than he hates blacks.

I could not.............it would mean to hate my own.............even though I'm not well accepted except by my mother.........:rolleyes:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... well, thank G-d for mothers, eh? :cool:

Yep, but maybe you should be not so touchy, maybe some include all in their hatred, but then, do they even know all.............don't take critique so personally if it is not leveled unjustly at you...........there are many things in this world that require critique....................and ASAP!:eusa_whistle:

I heard a funny reason from a nephew on why he is hoping for a Ron Paul presidency. He figures with Paul's policy ideas, the basic infrastructures of power in the US will be destroyed and afterwards my nephew's chance will come to rise up and be someone in this new world of chaos.

Forum List

Back