McCain's Poor Judgement Now An Issue

gee, she has more experience than Obama

Dude, even your soon to be rich ass will even benefit from obama's tax breaks. how come you care how obama will pay for it? You didn't ask how bush got the money.

Anyways, I have to assume you are rich, or think you will be, which I doubt, but i'll humor you.

SO, ha ha. Bad pick. Won't win michigan with her and you already had alaska. Could have won with Romney.

Did you hear bush, chaney and bobbi jundi from new orleans won't be at the convention. Now they care? 4 months before the election they care?

None of us know much about Gov. Palin at this moment. We all could say this and that, make wild guesses about her, and point fingers in all directions. Nonsense.

I say let's wait for debate before we make any further judgements.

Sweet!

It would be cool to have a president who only 18 months ago was a mayor of an alaskan village, and worked as a part time sports caster.

Our Future Commander in Chief:

18 months ago she was serving as AK's Governor

Ame®icano;760015 said:
None of us know much about Gov. Palin at this moment. We all could say this and that, make wild guesses about her, and point fingers in all directions. Nonsense.

I say let's wait for debate before we make any further judgements.

This is a message board you know.

;)

Dude, even your soon to be rich ass will even benefit from obama's tax breaks. how come you care how obama will pay for it? You didn't ask how bush got the money.

Anyways, I have to assume you are rich, or think you will be, which I doubt, but i'll humor you.

SO, ha ha. Bad pick. Won't win michigan with her and you already had alaska. Could have won with Romney.

Did you hear bush, chaney and bobbi jundi from new orleans won't be at the convention. Now they care? 4 months before the election they care?
WOW so much wrong

fiorst off, you have no clue about my financial status and i'm not about to publish it here
her pick improved the odds everywhere for conservatives
you dont understand that and likely never will
Bush, Cheney, and Jindal will all be at the convention

Come on. Obama is a born leader who's spent years in public service, has an Ivy League education, and has run a spectacularly efficient and effective campaign. He's a brilliant communicator with a powerful message.

She's a journalism major running a gov't in the second least populated state in the country. She couldn't handle being the mayor of Baltimore much less President.

McCain's judgement is terrible and it's a miracle that he got the nomination, given the incompetence of his campaign.
Obama is an empty suit

Obama is an empty suit

Not even leaders within the GOP think that. Come on, that's just regurgitating a meaningless insult used by the inarticulate and uninformed who can't make a legitimate case. If he's an "empty suit" then so was JFK.

This is no better than saying McCain is a befuddled old man who is going senile.

Not even leaders within the GOP think that. Come on, that's just regurgitating a meaningless insult used by the inarticulate and uninformed who can't make a legitimate case. If he's an "empty suit" then so was JFK.

This is no better than saying McCain is a befuddled old man who is going senile.
what qualities does Obama have that make him qualified

btw, its not the the GOP leaders dont think it, it's that they wont say it
there is a huge difference

Last edited:
mccain has bad judgement? and obama doesn't?

Obama is on the various committees. What's the point
of being on these committees if YOU don't listen to the people
who day in and day out put their lives at
risk to give you the info you need? Generals have been telling
the dems they need more troops in iraq. what does obama
do? Vote against the idea. The general, the person with the
most info..hell the most experienced on this issue tells obama
he needs more troops, and a non-military cats basically turns his
head and tells the commanders to basically go fuck himself.

yes iraq was a mistake, but as president you have to deal with
reality, and reality told obama that Iraq needed more troops
and obama told reality to go fuck off. Someone who is not willing to deal with reality will not get my vote

mccain and the sexy chick o8

With this pick after very little vetting and with all the obvious pit falls of this women with no experience, under a cloud of an ethical investigation, family issues and opinions that are removed from mainstream America's, we have to wonder out loud whether Mcain would make some of the same poor decision as president.

Forget Palin, its McCain that should be in charge!

obvious pit falls huh?

She is one of the best choices he could have made. He could have screwed himself by picking Lieberman or Ridge. The choice he picked is outstanding.

Why is it picking an excellent Vp is bad judgment yet associating with terrorists is good judgment?

what qualities does Obama have that make him qualified

Let's see:

Gradutate of Columbia University where he majored in political science with a specialization in international relations

Havard Law Grad *magna cum laude*

Director of Developing Communities Project

Civil Right Attorney

Taught constitutional law at University of Chicago Law School 1992-2004

Directed IL Project Vote April - Oct 1992 overseeing a staff of 10 and 700 volunteers. Registerd 150,000 previously unregistered African Americans to vote.

Served on the Board of Directors of the following organizations:

• Public Allies - Founding member 1992
  • Woods of Chicago 1993-2002 - worked on poverty relief and social mobility
  • Joyce Foundation - 1994-2002
  • Chicago Annenberg Challenge 1995-2002

IL State Senate from 1997 - 2004 where he accomplished the following:

• bipartisan support for legislation reforming ethics and health care law
  • Sponsored law increasing tax credits for low income workers, negotiated welfare reform, and promoted increase in subsidies for child care
  • 2001 co-chair of bipartisan Joint Committee on Administrative Rules
  • 2003 Sponsored and led unanimous bipartisan passage of legislation to monitor racial profiling and legislation making IL the first state to videotape homicide interrogations
  • Jan 2003 Became Chairman of IL State Senate Health and Human Service Committee

Since being in the US Senate he has worked on the following:

• Co- Sponsored the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act
  • Sponsored legilation requiring Nuclear plant owners to notify local and state officals of radioactive leaks
  • In 2006 Bush signed into law the Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security and Democracy Promotion Act - which Obama was the primary sponsor of
  • Co-Sponsor of Honest Leadership and Open Government Act - Signed into Law Sept 2007
  • Sponsored State Children's Health Insurance Program - which provided for one year of job protection for family members caring for soldiers with combat related injuries

While in the US Senate he has served on the following Committees:

• Forgein Relations
  • Environmental and Public Works
  • Veterans Affairs
  • Health, Education, Labor and Pensios
  • Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
  • Chariman of European Affairs

now to you and others who have a fundamental difference of opinion with Obama, none of this constitutes enough experience to be President but I'd say he's more than qualified and I have total confidence casting my vote for him in November

Let's see:

Gradutate of Columbia University where he majored in political science with a specialization in international relations

Havard Law Grad *magna cum laude*

Director of Developing Communities Project

Civil Right Attorney

Taught constitutional law at University of Chicago Law School 1992-2004

Directed IL Project Vote April - Oct 1992 overseeing a staff of 10 and 700 volunteers. Registerd 150,000 previously unregistered African Americans to vote.

Served on the Board of Directors of the following organizations:

• Public Allies - Founding member 1992
  • Woods of Chicago 1993-2002 - worked on poverty relief and social mobility
  • Joyce Foundation - 1994-2002
  • Chicago Annenberg Challenge 1995-2002

IL State Senate from 1997 - 2004 where he accomplished the following:

• bipartisan support for legislation reforming ethics and health care law
  • Sponsored law increasing tax credits for low income workers, negotiated welfare reform, and promoted increase in subsidies for child care
  • 2001 co-chair of bipartisan Joint Committee on Administrative Rules
  • 2003 Sponsored and led unanimous bipartisan passage of legislation to monitor racial profiling and legislation making IL the first state to videotape homicide interrogations
  • Jan 2003 Became Chairman of IL State Senate Health and Human Service Committee

Since being in the US Senate he has worked on the following:

• Co- Sponsored the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act
  • Sponsored legilation requiring Nuclear plant owners to notify local and state officals of radioactive leaks
  • In 2006 Bush signed into law the Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security and Democracy Promotion Act - which Obama was the primary sponsor of
  • Co-Sponsor of Honest Leadership and Open Government Act - Signed into Law Sept 2007
  • Sponsored State Children's Health Insurance Program - which provided for one year of job protection for family members caring for soldiers with combat related injuries

While in the US Senate he has served on the following Committees:

• Forgein Relations
  • Environmental and Public Works
  • Veterans Affairs
  • Health, Education, Labor and Pensios
  • Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
  • Chariman of European Affairs

now to you and others who have a fundamental difference of opinion with Obama, none of this constitutes enough experience to be President but I'd say he's more than qualified and I have total confidence casting my vote for him in November
and none of that qualifies someone to be POTUS

FAIL

This is a message board you know.

;)

Sure do. But beside af all that was told in media and posted here, I dont see a point of saying the same thing over and over just for sake of posting something and collect ratings, yet much less point in telling half truth or half lies, whichever you like. We'll know much more soon, until then if you wanna chew on old news, please suit yourself.

obvious pit falls huh?

She is one of the best choices he could have made. He could have screwed himself by picking Lieberman or Ridge. The choice he picked is outstanding.

Why is it picking an excellent Vp is bad judgment yet associating with terrorists is good judgment?

Why do you lie?

Forum List

Back