McCain tells Biden to run for president, regrets picking Palin, doesn't want Trump at his funeral

who doesn't want Biden to run for president?! Crazy Uncle Joe is very likable!
At His Ranch, John McCain Shares Memories and Regrets With Friends

McCain is nothing more than a stalking horse for the Left in this country. He had no intention of winning the Presidency in 2008 and actively undermined Sarah Palin when it appeared that she was becoming more popular than he was. He should have retired from the Senate years ago, but his only concern is about being remembered as a Republican version of Teddy Kennedy.

His administration was why we elected Trump.

tenor.gif

He's winking at us for all that uranium Hillary sold him....along with the American ground it is coming from....for a small contribution to her Clinton slush fund....that she forgot to mention...

And for all that laundered money Obama kept flying to Putin's friends in Iran.
He is thanking you for the Obama administration.
But it was OK when a Canadian company owned it.

Who was responsible for Canada owning our Uranium mines....for a small contribution to the Clinton slush fund...that they forgot to mention...

To wit
At the same time, he added to evidence of close ties between the Clintons and Frank Giustra, the Canadian tycoon who obtained rights to three Kazakhstan mines for his company UrAsia in 2005. UrAsia later merged with Uranium One.

Giustra’s friendship with Bill Clinton, his $131 million-plus in donations to the Clinton charitable foundation, and the fact the former U.S. president met with Nazarbayev at the same time the Canadian was in the country finalizing the mine deal have been well-documented.
Then why doesn't Trump and Congress negate the deal and return it to US companies only?

Biden won't run. Kamala Harris is probably going to win the democratic nomination.

But Biden would easily beat Trump.

Please Stalinists, PLEASE nominate Kamala (IQ of 13) Harris.

Can I contribute to her campaign? I'd even donate a brain cell to her, doubling her total count.

This just in, Donald Trump swept 49 states in last nights election against Marxist Kamala Harris. California was the only state that went to Harris. California didn't bother opening polls this cycle with Dictator Brown remarking "why spend the funds, we just make up the results we want anyway?"

His administration was why we elected Trump.

tenor.gif

He's winking at us for all that uranium Hillary sold him....along with the American ground it is coming from....for a small contribution to her Clinton slush fund....that she forgot to mention...

And for all that laundered money Obama kept flying to Putin's friends in Iran.
He is thanking you for the Obama administration.
Yeah the uranium that Russia has not received an ounce of :laugh:

How much money do you think Trump will give North Korea? Is it worth ending their nuclear weapons program?

Fucking hack

LIAR!

The uranium was tracked back to Russian interests in the middle east..over 2000 tons of it...

Biden won't run. Kamala Harris is probably going to win the democratic nomination.

But Biden would easily beat Trump.

Please Stalinists, PLEASE nominate Kamala (IQ of 13) Harris.

Can I contribute to her campaign? I'd even donate a brain cell to her, doubling her total count.

This just in, Donald Trump swept 49 states in last nights election against Marxist Kamala Harris. California was the only state that went to Harris. California didn't bother opening polls this cycle with Dictator Brown remarking "why spend the funds, we just make up the results we want anyway?"
I certainly hope the dimwits run Kamala Harris. They might believe that the nation would vote for a California uber liberal.

Please.

The only good thing I can say abut Biden is that he owns a 67 Corvette

McCain is a true, blue patriot, and the conservatopes are realizing that their brief revival is going back in the garbage can.

Joe Biden wasn't that smart to start with...he had to cheat to get through law school afterall...but when they did his hair plugs about a decade ago they drilled a little deep and he's REALLY dumb now!

Forum List

Back