McCain tells Biden to run for president, regrets picking Palin, doesn't want Trump at his funeral

I wouldn't mind. I've got enough credentials to blow her out of the water in a heartbeat.
I'm betting you aren't a quitter either.

And I mean thank you. I don't like the idea of putting my life out all over the place on the internet, and I don't like bragging, but I have a few letters that I could put after my name. First degree: lovingly paid for by my parents. Further professional certificate, lovingly furnished by a bequest of a relative whose loss I still cry over. Graduate degree: furnished by myself with some financial assistance from my employer, earned while working a full-time job and going to school at night after work and done, before I had a car, using public transportation. For years, I left the house at 8 a.m., and did not get back on some nights until after 10 p.m. All of these credentials earned at nationally known and accredited universities. After my last graduation, we went to a local seafood house and ran up a bill of over $250 for just two of us! A celebration of the end of years of hell. There is no limit to the amount of melted-butter soaked lobster tail I can swallow. I'll take the claw meat, too.

So yeah. I think I can rival sarah palin. ....

Highly doubtful.
Don't be jealous of this person because they did more with their life than you.

Oh, and Lysistrata. I must correct you. You probably got degrees from Regionally accredited schools. Believe it or not, Nationally accredited schools are bad, regionally accredited schools are the best. Harvard and University of Michigan and community colleges are all regionally accredited schools. Look it up. I think ITT Technical Institute is/was a Nationally accredited school.

https://www.geteducated.com/regional-vs-national-accreditation-which-is-better-for-online-colleges

How do you say this? I attended these schools by being physically present in their classrooms and passing the exams that I sat for, in person. I got my degrees from schools that have been accredited for over one hundred years. Not some dumbshit school run by religious fanatics. Schools that had to compete for national ranking. aca

Back to the conversation. just why in the hell is this girl whose only claim to fame is the fact that she can have sex and skip from school to school in hopes of finishing the most basic of degrees qualified for anything, much less the role of the presidency had something happened to McCain?
Sarah palin was successful because she was pretty and knows how to talk. She wasn’t even the best choice for vp if you wanted to go with a woman but she was prettier and a better talker than they were.

Back to the conversation. just why in the hell is this girl whose only claim to fame is the fact that she can have sex and skip from school to school in hopes of finishing the most basic of degrees qualified for anything, much less the role of the presidency had something happened to McCain?
With all of your imaginary degrees you never learned the qualifications of the presidency? You put far too much emphasis on the value of modern education.

Most SUCCESSFUL people are NOT college educated. They offer very little teal world value.

That's just silly.

With all of your imaginary degrees you never learned the qualifications of the presidency? You put far too much emphasis on the value of modern education.

Most SUCCESSFUL people are NOT college educated. They offer very little teal world value.

What did this sarah do that was so wonderful? Have sex? Know how to spread her legs for some man and quote from bibble and drivel? I earned my way, worked all my life, and spent my entire life caring for my family and friends, even the animals. I have lived my life in honor and decency, and devoted a major share of it, from the hundreds of thousands I went out and earned to scrubbing toilets, to feeding and bathing, holding, and then burying the elderly. Go ahead and honor some self-promoting sexpot from Alaska who can spread her legs and run her mouth. But go get familiar with a mop and a bucket of Pinesol and a copy of the United States Constitution and some copies of the Congressional Record.

Palin says hearing McCain say he regrets picking her as his running mate in 2008 is a 'perpetual gut-punch'

"John McCain haunts the Trump White House, not because of his votes or policy disagreements, but because he represents the man that Donald Trump cannot ever be."

Forum List

Back