McCain Slaps Down Michelle Bachmann on Senate Floor

Security analyst says Muslim Brotherhood gaining foothold in U.S.

By JIM HADDADIN
Friday, July 13, 2012

---

A majority of Gaffney's remarks were addressed at the growing threat posed by groups pushing a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam. He said all leading Muslim organizations in the United States are now, without exception, controlled by Islamic fundamentalists.

Specifically, Gaffney said prominent Muslim-American organizations have been co-opted by the Muslim Brotherhood, a decades-old fundamentalist political group with a strong foothold in Egypt.

In an interview after the speech, Gaffney named the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of North America as organizations he claims are operatives of the Muslim Brotherhood.

---

Fosters.com, Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Laconia NH, Sanford ME
Gaffney is a dangerous loon who should be exposed for his crazy accusations.

Hey tha-ho-lic, according to the left, if you ain't left you're a loon... Typical liberal spin...

"Liberal"... probably not full blown but, yes, mclame is a RINO.
Oh - you guys are back to hating McCain again? :lol:

I need a scorecard!!!
Well, McCain did try very hard to appease the teabaggers in his last election.

Yeah he did. Yet, it's a total joke when we look at how Romney is manipulating the lemming loons. My prediction is that we'll hear the word "RINO" three times as much this December. Any bets?

By JIM HADDADIN
Friday, July 13, 2012

---

A majority of Gaffney's remarks were addressed at the growing threat posed by groups pushing a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam. He said all leading Muslim organizations in the United States are now, without exception, controlled by Islamic fundamentalists.

Specifically, Gaffney said prominent Muslim-American organizations have been co-opted by the Muslim Brotherhood, a decades-old fundamentalist political group with a strong foothold in Egypt.

In an interview after the speech, Gaffney named the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of North America as organizations he claims are operatives of the Muslim Brotherhood.

---

That's the same Frank Gaffney who claimed a Muslim plot was behind the logo design of the Missile Defense Agency...

Frank Gaffney Posits That Missile Defense Logo Is Evidence of Obama

:lol:

Well, McCain did try very hard to appease the teabaggers in his last election.

Yeah he did. Yet, it's a total joke when we look at how Romney is manipulating the lemming loons. My prediction is that we'll hear the word "RINO" three times as much this December. Any bets?

No..I will not take that bet. It's a lock.
Yup - because that's THE ONLY REASON why they lost to Obama AGAIN: damned RINOs forced upon them!!!!

:lol:

Some Liberals are like little children in adult bodies

do they ever grow up? I don't think some ever do

Too bad you were speaking metaphorically. I guess McCain is a liberal now.

RINO - code for someone who puts personal conviction above the "party line."
In other words - my kind of fellow.

Had John McCain shown some backbone in 2008, I would have voted for him.

Last edited:
It looks like McCain wasn't the only Republican to call out Batshit for her religious bigotry.

Boehner:

I don’t know Huma, but from everything I do know of her, she has a sterling character. And I think accusations like this being thrown around are pretty dangerous.

Scott Brown tweets:

Rep. Bachmann’s accusations about Sec. Clinton aide Huma Abedin are out-of-line. This kind of rhetoric has no place in our public discourse

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entries/ed-rollins-blasts-michele-bachmann-shame-on-you

Ed Rollins, who formerly served as Rep. Michele Bachmann’s campaign manager in her bid for the Republican presidential nomination, blasted the congresswoman today for “downright vicious” accusations against Huma Abedin, a top aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

“I am fully aware that she sometimes has difficulty with her facts, but this is downright vicious and reaches the late Sen. Joe McCarthy level,” Rollins wrote in Fox News.

Bachmann joined other conservatives in alleging that Abedin, who is also former congressman Anthony Weiner’s wife, took part in a conspiracy by the Muslim Brotherhood to infiltrate top reaches of the U.S. government.

“As a member of Congress, with a seat on the House Intelligence Committee, Mrs. Bachmann you know better,” said Rollins. “Shame on you, Michele! You should stand on the floor of the House and apologize to Huma Abedin and to Secretary Clinton and to the millions of hard-working, loyal Muslim Americans for your wild and unsubstantiated charges. As a devoted Christian, you need to ask forgiveness for this grievous lack of judgment and reckless behavior.”

Last edited:
Oh - you guys are back to hating McCain again? :lol:

I need a scorecard!!!

"You guys," ... "back to" ... ?

You need more than a score card. You need to pay attention. I've never liked the fucker. Didn't vote for him either.

He was recently chosen as one of the most conservative in one ranking. Unlike Baby Bush, he served; as with Dole, the hard right stayed home in droves. He is a MAN of his own, thus he doesn't follow the leader like a sheep; much like Olympia Snowe, we need more like them in office.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entries/ed-rollins-blasts-michele-bachmann-shame-on-you

Ed Rollins, who formerly served as Rep. Michele Bachmann’s campaign manager in her bid for the Republican presidential nomination, blasted the congresswoman today for “downright vicious” accusations against Huma Abedin, a top aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

“I am fully aware that she sometimes has difficulty with her facts, but this is downright vicious and reaches the late Sen. Joe McCarthy level,” Rollins wrote in Fox News.

Bachmann joined other conservatives in alleging that Abedin, who is also former congressman Anthony Weiner’s wife, took part in a conspiracy by the Muslim Brotherhood to infiltrate top reaches of the U.S. government.

“As a member of Congress, with a seat on the House Intelligence Committee, Mrs. Bachmann you know better,” said Rollins. “Shame on you, Michele! You should stand on the floor of the House and apologize to Huma Abedin and to Secretary Clinton and to the millions of hard-working, loyal Muslim Americans for your wild and unsubstantiated charges. As a devoted Christian, you need to ask forgiveness for this grievous lack of judgment and reckless behavior.”

Bachmann as Joe McCarthy? Would that make her husband Roy Cohn?

Thank you tax exempt Media Matters for posting the cherry picked McCain statement. It sure beats having to defend Barry Hussein. By the way McCain was so polite in his presidential campaign that he instructed his supporters to be careful and not mention the president's middle name. That's a republican the left is always sure to like. A polite loser.

So Bachmann said that Huma had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood? I thought liberals said they were a good bunch of people. What's the problem?

Huma Abedin and the Muslim Brotherhood: Bachmann vs. McCain

Posted by Robert Spencer
Jul 19th, 2012

---
And in Abedin’s case, there are ample reasons for raising these questions. Her father, Syed Z. Abedin, was a professor in Saudi Arabia who founded the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs, an organization supported by the Muslim World League, a Brotherhood organization. Her mother, Saleha Mahmoud Abedin, is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, the Brotherhood’s adjunct organization for women. The Brotherhood itself is in its own words, according to a captured internal document, dedicated to “eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house.”

---

What’s more, the Obama administration’s support for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt is so obvious that Egyptian demonstrators just days ago pelted Hillary Clinton’s motorcade with tomatoes and shoes for delivering that country up to the rule of the Brotherhood and the imposition of Islamic law that is almost certain to come. Protestors held signs reading “Message to Hillary: Egypt will never be Pakistan”; “To Hillary: Hamas will never rule Egypt” and “If you like the Ikhwan [Brotherhood], take them with you!”

---

In this McCain demonstrates a naivete that is astonishing if he really means what he says. That Abedin works hard and has served Clinton with dedication is not at issue. But the lingering question is: To what end? It may be that she is just as patriotic and loyal to American principles and American freedoms as McCain implies. It may also be that her familial loyalties have led her to take a positive stance toward the Muslim Brotherhood that is ultimately inimical to the interests of the United States. There simply isn’t enough to go on to answer that question either way at this point. That’s why there should be an investigation, and why John McCain is wrong, and Michele Bachmann is right.

Huma Abedin and the Muslim Brotherhood: Bachmann vs. McCain | FrontPage Magazine

By JIM HADDADIN
Friday, July 13, 2012

---

---

Huma Abedin and the Muslim Brotherhood: Bachmann vs. McCain

Posted by Robert Spencer
Jul 19th, 2012

---
And in Abedin’s case, there are ample reasons for raising these questions. Her father, Syed Z. Abedin, was a professor in Saudi Arabia who founded the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs, an organization supported by the Muslim World League, a Brotherhood organization. Her mother, Saleha Mahmoud Abedin, is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, the Brotherhood’s adjunct organization for women. The Brotherhood itself is in its own words, according to a captured internal document, dedicated to “eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house.”

---

What’s more, the Obama administration’s support for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt is so obvious that Egyptian demonstrators just days ago pelted Hillary Clinton’s motorcade with tomatoes and shoes for delivering that country up to the rule of the Brotherhood and the imposition of Islamic law that is almost certain to come. Protestors held signs reading “Message to Hillary: Egypt will never be Pakistan”; “To Hillary: Hamas will never rule Egypt” and “If you like the Ikhwan [Brotherhood], take them with you!”

---

In this McCain demonstrates a naivete that is astonishing if he really means what he says. That Abedin works hard and has served Clinton with dedication is not at issue. But the lingering question is: To what end? It may be that she is just as patriotic and loyal to American principles and American freedoms as McCain implies. It may also be that her familial loyalties have led her to take a positive stance toward the Muslim Brotherhood that is ultimately inimical to the interests of the United States. There simply isn’t enough to go on to answer that question either way at this point. That’s why there should be an investigation, and why John McCain is wrong, and Michele Bachmann is right.

Huma Abedin and the Muslim Brotherhood: Bachmann vs. McCain | FrontPage Magazine

:clap2:

Forum List

Back