McCain Slaps Down Michelle Bachmann on Senate Floor

Michelle Bachman is not the dumbest woman on earth. That title belongs to someone here.

Guesses?

Tough call. I think alot of conservative women here just act stupid because the conservative patriarchy programs them to believe that by acting stupid they find their rightful place in the conservative intellectual food chain.

Michelle Bachman is not the dumbest woman on earth. That title belongs to someone here.

Guesses?

Tough call. I think alot of conservative women here just act stupid because the conservative patriarchy programs them to believe that by acting stupid they find their rightful place in the conservative intellectual food chain.

nice:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Security analyst says Muslim Brotherhood gaining foothold in U.S.

By JIM HADDADIN
Friday, July 13, 2012

---

A majority of Gaffney's remarks were addressed at the growing threat posed by groups pushing a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam. He said all leading Muslim organizations in the United States are now, without exception, controlled by Islamic fundamentalists.

Specifically, Gaffney said prominent Muslim-American organizations have been co-opted by the Muslim Brotherhood, a decades-old fundamentalist political group with a strong foothold in Egypt.

In an interview after the speech, Gaffney named the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of North America as organizations he claims are operatives of the Muslim Brotherhood.

---

Fosters.com, Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Laconia NH, Sanford ME

Michelle Bachmann is dumber than almost all of the conservative women on this forum, and that's one high bar to clear.
I noticed you included the qualifier 'almost'.

At the last second, you remembered Stephanie and Willow and katzndogs. :lol:

McCain Slaps Down Michelle Bachmann on Senate Floor

Sounds kinky.

Security analyst says Muslim Brotherhood gaining foothold in U.S.

By JIM HADDADIN
Friday, July 13, 2012

---

A majority of Gaffney's remarks were addressed at the growing threat posed by groups pushing a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam. He said all leading Muslim organizations in the United States are now, without exception, controlled by Islamic fundamentalists.

Specifically, Gaffney said prominent Muslim-American organizations have been co-opted by the Muslim Brotherhood, a decades-old fundamentalist political group with a strong foothold in Egypt.

In an interview after the speech, Gaffney named the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of North America as organizations he claims are operatives of the Muslim Brotherhood.

---

Fosters.com, Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Laconia NH, Sanford ME
Gaffney is a dangerous loon who should be exposed for his crazy accusations.

and you wonder which party (liberals) has a WAR on women?

just look on this board for threads like this

Yo, idiot. Four years ago, the GOP nominated McCain for their presidential candidate. Now you want to create a faux party id because you don't like this Republican? BTW, he didn't attack Bachman's femininity, just her religious bigotry.

Forum List

Back