McCain Requested Obama To Give Eulogy??

Obama's auto-biography (allegedly ghost written by friend and former terrorist Bill Ayers) is titled "Dreams of My Father" but Barry's father was a freaking Communist who would have gladly shot McCain's plane down. McCain might as well have had Jane Fonda read his eulogy. Was McCain even in his right mind during his last few months with a brain tumor? Dare we ask? The kind of hatred directed at the duly elected President of the United States by a retired Navy officer and a sworn U.S. senator frankly seems to be an indication of paranoia and mental illness due to a brain tumor. It's also possible that all this craziness has been engineered by McCain's handlers in his last days. Either way it's a shame the left wants to exploit it.

Last edited:
Senator McCain Requested That Obama Deliver Eulogy At Funeral - Essence

So there is no longer no doubt that McCain was an operative of the Deep State -- to ask a racist terrorist Kenyan to give the eulogy at your funeral will definitely be the final nail in McCain's casket. What is wrong with this picture, the current president is not asked to come to the funeral, but a failed treasonous president is asked to give the eulogy??

I am being sarcastic obviously, but all of the attacks I am seeing from the right on McCain are adorable.I have seen him accused of being a war criminal who killed over 100 of his own US sailors, I have seen people claim that Nixon issued a secret pardon to save McCain from being court-martialed for treason, etc etc.

I opposed McCain on his neo-con war-mongering and tired GOP policies, but I don't celebrate his death -- but if what Trump lovers are saying is true about McCain -- doesn't that mean that the republican party nominated a known war-criminal traitor to be president??
Nah. He just knew that obama is a good man and will deliver a beautiful eulogy. Basically the opposite of trump. Trump would turn it into a speech about himself filled with exaggeration and misinformation. Trumps compliments arent genuine if you hadn't noticed. It's always "a very good man" or some general bs. I suspect he actually judges and hates on everyone but holds back on people that he needs for whatever reason. Trump ofc probably wouldnt speak or be allowed to speak for various reasons.

The deep state is a myth concocted as one of trumps many generic enemies to rail on. He creates or commanders those enemies to hate and deflect on whenever theres bad news about him or hes pushing some unpopular policy and needs to spin it.
Who the fuck cares?

So there is no longer no doubt that McCain was an operative of the Deep State -- to ask a racist terrorist Kenyan to give the eulogy at your funeral will definitely be the final nail in McCain's casket. What is wrong with this picture, the current president is not asked to come to the funeral, but a failed treasonous president is asked to give the eulogy??

I am being sarcastic obviously, but all of the attacks I am seeing from the right on McCain are adorable.I have seen him accused of being a war criminal who killed over 100 of his own US sailors, I have seen people claim that Nixon issued a secret pardon to save McCain from being court-martialed for treason, etc etc.

I opposed McCain on his neo-con war-mongering and tired GOP policies, but I don't celebrate his death -- but if what Trump lovers are saying is true about McCain -- doesn't that mean that the republican party nominated a known war-criminal traitor to be president??
Nah. He just knew that obama is a good man and will deliver a beautiful eulogy. Basically the opposite of trump. Trump would turn it into a speech about himself filled with exaggeration and misinformation. Trumps compliments arent genuine if you hadn't noticed. It's always "a very good man" or some general bs. I suspect he actually judges and hates on everyone but holds back on people that he needs for whatever reason. Trump ofc probably wouldnt speak or be allowed to speak for various reasons.

The deep state is a myth concocted as one of trumps many generic enemies to rail on. He creates or commanders those enemies to hate and deflect on whenever theres bad news about him or hes pushing some unpopular policy and needs to spin it.
Who the fuck cares?

You care obviously, since you're commenting. Trump's such a pig, he actually gets uninvited to funerals. Can't get much lower than that.

Who the fuck cares?

You care obviously, since you're commenting. Trump's such a pig, he actually gets uninvited to funerals. Can't get much lower than that.
I’m on here to watch morons like you spin out of control. Who gives a damn if I apiece of shit like McCain doesn’t want him around? McCain was a hack his entire life.

Who the fuck cares?

I’m on here to watch morons like you spin out of control. Who gives a damn if I apiece of shit like McCain doesn’t want him around? McCain was a hack his entire life.
Sound like you're mad that people like obama more than trump and need to justify it to everyone.

Who the fuck cares?

Sound like you're mad that people like obama more than trump and need to justify it to everyone.
Where do you get that? Typical moron. Nothing to say so deflect. Try again jr. I don’t care who likes who. You should stay out of the deep end of the pool.

It would be good if Obama gave the Eulogy, just to remind Americans why they voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back