McCain On Warpath Against Fox News Host

It's a reach. I think McCain would feel the way he does no matter who he lost too. He is privileged and has had Rich White People's Affirmative Action all his life and doesn't believe in losing. Not him. He can't lose. His kink are "elevated" and "special" and "above the common people".

What rich white people affirmative action results in 5 years as a POW?

How expensive do you think Annapolis is to make it a rich white people college?

No, that would be disobeying orders, which even McCain admits to. If he had followed orders, he never would have been a POW.

And you know that McCain graduated 5TH FROM THE BOTTOM OUT OF 899? You know that right? That means he was probably the most stupid in every class.
Or if you're a right winger, you say he was in the TOP 99.44%.

At least he's American.

It's a reach. I think McCain would feel the way he does no matter who he lost too. He is privileged and has had Rich White People's Affirmative Action all his life and doesn't believe in losing. Not him. He can't lose. His kink are "elevated" and "special" and "above the common people".

No, that would be disobeying orders, which even McCain admits to. If he had followed orders, he never would have been a POW.

And you know that McCain graduated 5TH FROM THE BOTTOM OUT OF 899? You know that right? That means he was probably the most stupid in every class.

at least McCain served, the only thing Obama served for this country is for his self serving SELF
But it is time for McCain to retire, he has stopped representing the people who elected and is now just serving himself and Obama

Last edited:

at least McCain served, the only thing Obama served for this country is for his self serving SELF
But it is time for McCain to retire, he has stopped representing the people who elected and is now just serving himself and Obama

You stopped making sense once again. Check the bottles. You might have switched the meds. And after you were told to be careful.

At least he's American.

You're right. Obama is an American. Since McCain wasn't born in the US, there has always been some doubt. OMG! You didn't know McCain wasn't born on American soil? Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, McQuisling served, and he has been guilty of using/abusing that as a shield against his being one of the biggest shitheels in government.
His expiration date has long since passed.

Last edited:
Lessee, while running for POTUS the Republican party candidate jokes about starting a war with a country that the POTUS identified as the part of the axis of evil? Then-----then gets grumpy when a TV host suggests, it wasn't funny. -pewsh!-

Huffington Post: Shep Smith had a tense exchange with Sen. John McCain about the "soul" of the Republican Party on Friday's "Studio B."

Shep Smith, John McCain Have Tense Exchange About War

03/09/2013

<snip>

Smith spoke to McCain a day after the senator lashed at out at fellow Republican Rand Paul, calling his filibuster of the now-confirmed CIA chief John Brennan "ridiculous." Smith pressed him on whether or not he thought a rift was opening up in the GOP, but he got McCain riled up when he mentioned his infamous "bomb bomb Iran" comment from the 2008 presidential campaign.

"Senator, part of this is about a battle for the heart and soul of the party," Smith said. "There is a long-held Republican and conservative view on war, to avoid it at all costs. That sort of a voice has had a difficult time -- the Rand Paul wing, if you will, has had a difficult time having its voice heard. You and others have been interventionists: Let's intervene in Syria, intervene in Libya, let's bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran. Is it your sense that --"

"Do you really believe that?" McCain said, cutting him off. "You really believe that?"

"Sir, all I'm asking you, is it your sense that Rand Paul may be bringing together those people in the basement whom align maybe in some cases more closely with the left than with the right?" Smith said. McCain brought up Smith's "bomb Iran" comment again.

"If you're going to go back to this joke I said to a fellow veteran--" he said. "I didn't mean it as a joke, Senator, I'm sorry," Smith said.

"No, it was a joke," McCain said. "You're saying I wanted to bomb Iran and of course I never did." He also called the "interventionist" label "absolutely false," saying he simply wanted a "strong America."

McCain was right. Can't expect him to just sit there and be misrepresented and then handed a loaded question.

Hope you're sitting down because I completely agree with you.

I respect Shep Smith as the exception to the Farce News rule, maybe the only guy there with integrity, but he was wrong to stretch what was clearly a joke, even if one in bad taste, to the point of being an actual McCain political stance. I always thought that particular attack on McCain was unfair, but then I appreciate humor.

But then this entire story is blown out of proportion ("tense exchange"? "warpath"??) -- it was a tiny part of an interview lasting maybe 20 seconds out of nine minutes, yet the article and the OP would have us believe McCain and Smith are sending pipe bombs to each other.

Slow news day?

Last edited:

At least he's American.

You're right. Obama is an American. Since McCain wasn't born in the US, there has always been some doubt. OMG! You didn't know McCain wasn't born on American soil? Oops.

Oh stop just stop or I'm going to drag your ass back into country music.

Don't push me man.....Not kiddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedng

Forum List

Back